Death Is

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Leyla Shen

Death Is

Post by Leyla Shen »

Death is the absence of life, life being defined as consciousness. A physical body is dead when it no longer registers sensory stimuli of any kind. If mind is a product of consciousness and consciousness a product of sensory stimuli, then the consciousness is as finite as the body. Death, then, is the cessation of sensory consciousness. That works for the guy who reckons things -- including himself -- inherently (objectively, independently) exist.

However, if all things lack inherent existence, each being dependent on the others and (can therefore be said to) arise simultaneously, life (consciousness) and death (the absence of consciousness) merely become ojbects of consciousness and the idea of death as the final cessation of consciousness rather than an object of it is undressed as a source of great delusion.
suergaz

Post by suergaz »

Death is the absence of life, life being defined as consciousness.
A physical body is dead when it no longer registers sensory stimuli of any kind. If mind is a product of consciousness and consciousness a product of sensory stimuli, then the consciousness is as finite as the body. Death, then, is the cessation of sensory consciousness. That works for the guy who reckons things -- including himself -- inherently (objectively, independently) exist.
That's me baby! Of course my consciousness ends with my death. My inherent existence can be forgotten, how disturbing. :D

However, if all things lack inherent existence, each being dependent on the others and (can therefore be said to) arise simultaneously, life (consciousness) and death (the absence of consciousness) merely become ojbects of consciousness and the idea of death as the final cessation of consciousness rather than an object of it is undressed as a source of great delusion.
Death is the end of life, so what? Everything inherently exists.
Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

zeusrag, (Oh, what a fine example of the "inherent existence" ethos.)

"Everything inherently exists" is the same as "any (all) thing(s) lack/s inherent existence," but not the same as "every thing inherently exists," baby.
suergaz

Post by suergaz »

No it isn't the same, but because everything inherently exists, every thing inherently exists also. Cosmic order, babe. :D

Don't for a moment think any one thing exists apart from all others. Or do. It won't make a difference.
Blair

Post by Blair »

This isn't related to the topic directly, but

suergaz, I wonder what your motivation is to post here so frequently, trying to undermine every single post. You come across as a clown who can't hold his tongue. And don't answer me with a silly little pseudo-poetic riddle.
suergaz

Post by suergaz »

I am here because there are intelligent people here.

I can feel it prince, like rocks in a sock.
Blair

Post by Blair »

You just seem like a fuckwit to me.

You are intelligent only in a superficial way, you have a way with words, you can make clever associations of the trivial. So what, anyone (with a modicum of a brain) can do that.

You are still dull and annoying.

You be a dunce, boy. Not a Genius.
Sapius

Post by Sapius »

prince wrote:This isn't related to the topic directly, but

suergaz, I wonder what your motivation is to post here so frequently, trying to undermine every single post. You come across as a clown who can't hold his tongue. And don't answer me with a silly little pseudo-poetic riddle.
This isn't related to the topic either, but Prince, don't you see that this thread is directly related to the current topic being discussed in more than one thread with Suergaz?
suergaz

Post by suergaz »

You just seem like a fuckwit to me.

You are intelligent only in a superficial way, you have a way with words, you can make clever associations of the trivial. So what, anyone (with a modicum of a brain) can do that.

You are still dull and annoying.

You be a dunce, boy. Not a Genius.
Presumption serves a conciliatory function where wit is crabbed or lacking. :D

If I'm a rude bastard it's only to make up for all my politeness.
Beingof1

Re: Death Is

Post by Beingof1 »

Leyla Shen wrote:Death is the absence of life, life being defined as consciousness. A physical body is dead when it no longer registers sensory stimuli of any kind. If mind is a product of consciousness and consciousness a product of sensory stimuli, then the consciousness is as finite as the body. Death, then, is the cessation of sensory consciousness. That works for the guy who reckons things -- including himself -- inherently (objectively, independently) exist.

Powerful observation - for a female. ;)

One would have to experience death to be able to discern its full implications. I am one who can speak from experience that consciousness transcends what is believed to be limited to a physical body.

The attachment to a physical body keeps most trapped in the idea that they are what their body is. This is another delusion that must be shed as a snake sheds its skin. The blind faith in the brain as the source of life will keep some from expanding beyond the physical into the eternal realm of the infinite.

To believe that I am only just a brain is to be chained to the material. I am the master of my body and brain. It does what I will it to do. It is the effect of the consciousness which is the prime mover and potential for existence. Cause and effect is not limited to what is material; it transcends that which can be perceived by and through the five senses.

Push beyond the physical stimulations of attachment to the body. Tantalizing emotions bind our freedom to the next best thing of transcendance of the material plane. Let the body and brain do your bidding and remain an observer of the unique creation of what you have formed out of water, amino acids, and electricity.
Good job that.
The Spirit, without moving, is swifter than the mind; the senses cannot reach him: He is ever beyond them.

The Spirit though one, takes new forms in all things that live. He is within all, and is also outside.

The Spirit that is in all beings is immortal in them all: for the death of what cannot die, cease thou to sorrow.
-- Bhagavad-Gita
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me...Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
-- Psalms 23: 1-6
As long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord.
-- II Corinthians 5:5-6
Buddhas and Bodhisattvas will for seven days appear to you in their benign and peaceful aspect. Their light will shine upon you, Wonderful and delightful though they are, The Buddhas may nevertheless frighten you. Do not give in to your fright! Do not run away! Serenely contemplate the spectacle before you! Overcome your fear, and feel no desire! Realize that these are the rays of the grace of the Buddhas, who come to receive you into their Buddha-realms. Pray to them with intense faith and humility.

You are now before Yama, King of the Dead. In vain will you try to deny or conceal the evil deeds you have done. The mirror in which Yama seems to read your past is your own memory, and also his judgment is your own. It is you yourself who pronounce your own judgment.
-- The Tibetan Book of the Dead

Those that have not died can only speculate, while those who are beyond death understand both realms.

How does an embryo in 17 days give rise to the nervous system? By the 4th week it is formed.
By the end of the month an embryo is one fourth an inch long and almost all of the organs have begun to form.
In 30 days it has mysteriously traveled the path of simple egg and sperm to the threshold of a human being.

You are enlivened and quickened to beyond what could be termed a physical human. You are energy that forms out from matter (which is energy slowed down) a manifestation to enlarge awareness of the singlular expansion of the all pervading cause to effect the only reality that is - yours.

Those that have experienced an enlightened mind continue to live in their brain and thoughts. Those that have experienced the light from all light hide nothing and stand naked in the gaze of the absolute penetrating sight that permeates the entire being. It is like a beam that flows with a momentum all its own that one can only surrender to. The light exposes everything and everyone. All thought, desires, and deeds.

Yup - I resurrected, funny that.
And they say it can`t happen. Yet here I am with cogent thought and logic. What a mystery.

BTW - I don`t believe in the Easter Rabbit but I do believe in the Energizer Bunny. He keeps going and going.
Shardrol

Post by Shardrol »

Beingof1 wrote:Those that have experienced the light from all light hide nothing and stand naked in the gaze of the absolute penetrating sight that permeates the entire being. It is like a beam that flows with a momentum all its own that one can only surrender to. The light exposes everything and everyone. All thought, desires, and deeds.
I have to agree with what David Quinn said in another thread in a comment to 'unwise': there's something fishy about someone who claims to be fearless who posts under a pseudonym. Why not come out & stand naked in the light with nothing to hide & all that?

Just to pre-empt the obvious: this is my name (though not all of it) & I do not claim fearlessness.
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Hello Being,
Beingof1 wrote:One would have to experience death to be able to discern its full implications. I am one who can speak from experience that consciousness transcends what is believed to be limited to a physical body.
Could you describe your experience(s) in more detail? How did you draw your conclusion (that consciousness transcended) about what you observed happening with yourself?
Those that have experienced the light from all light hide nothing and stand naked in the gaze of the absolute penetrating sight that permeates the entire being. It is like a beam that flows with a momentum all its own that one can only surrender to. The light exposes everything and everyone. All thought, desires, and deeds.
Sounds like quite the experience. In what ways did it effect you apart from writing such paragraphs? Could you expose it a bit further for us?
Beingof1

Post by Beingof1 »

Shardrol,

You want to know my personal bio huh? Many who do not personally know me will think I am stretching the truth or delusional. Some might even think I am bragging.

This is the third time I have been asked this question and I grow weary for reasons you could not possibly imagine why I have avoided giving my personal history. You have no idea why I might want to avoid this, it certainly is not because I am ashamed of something. You are asking for validity, when the quality of one`s thought should be the determining factor and not their credentials.

Here goes(probably the only time) - my name is Ken Elder.

I was born the son of a Christian minister, his father was a minister, and his father, and his father. As far back as we can race our lineage it is an unbroken chain of Christian ministers. My last name means Christian minister. Some in our family say 7, some say 14 in length, I do not know.

I was five years old when I first had a keen experience in spirituality and began with earnest to find the source or God. By the time I was 9 I was already asking questions that most cannot answer such as, where does evil come from, freewill to choose, where did God come from and so on. By the time I was 12 I had already read the Bible through a couple of times and the New Testament many.

I preached my first sermon when I was 11 and against the many protests of my dad was asked to speak at several churches. Understand that I was already speaking like most adult ministers.

When I reached 15 I had already seen many of what could only be termed the 'miraculous'. I witnessed my mother speaking in fluent languages she had never learned, seen oil flow out of the pages of scripture, blind eyes opened, deaf ears unstopped, people leaping out of wheelchairs, a bone appearing in a mans head(that had been cut out in surgery), internal bleeding instantly healed, and on and on.

If you doubt - I can understand. Google a man called William Marion Branham, he was a personal friend of my grandad. By or download some of his meetings as I have a friend who was instantly healed of teberculosis in the early 60`s when prayed for by this man.

I went into the deserts of Arizona when I was 15-17 and spent weeks at a time alone fasting and meditating. I entered Bible college at 19 and was pastoring a church at the same time. I became well known in our religious circle and was in demand as a guest speaker. I continued on after college with studies at various schools. There were many miraculous healings while I was holding meetings. I was a minister for almost 6 years - then I realized, I was still not free.

I was not free from sin, human frailty, visions of granduer, and power tripping. It was not in me to be a hypocrite so I quite. I began the study of other religions and philosophy. I always meditated and would go on frequent excursions into the wilderness. All this time I have about 30 friends who have known me since childhood and we still stay in contact and hang together. Our common interest is spirtuality and truth.

I lived in an ashram, on the river, in the desert, and in communes all to find that which I was seeking. In my late 20`s I gave up and believed the answer, regardless the many nonordinary events, could not be found. I believed in nothing and no one. It was the loneliest and heartbreaking experiences of my life.

I went into business and got married. I started making money, really good money but was still so very empty. I was living the American dream, but for me, it was a tragedy. I had witnessed what could only be termed 'supernatural' but it was worthless if it could not bring the longing of the heart to satisfaction. The yuppie lifestyle was just a filler.

All this time my friends and I continued our discources in religion, spirituality, and philosophy. I could put it on the back burner but it would never let me go.

Then the worst happened. I got sick, bad sick, terminally sick. The dreaded word - cancer. I was going to die. The business began to fail, my wife split, I was running out of time and money. I went through all the stages of death shock, anger, fear and so on. Eventually I embraced death and it became a friend. I began to look forward to it - that is when God showed up. :)

I died for about three hours and after I came back I was thrust into a vision. I saw things and heard things while I was gone but the vision, after I returned, let me know what my life would now consist of.

I was instantly healed of the luekemia - without a trace. I was given the answer to every question I had ever had, you know, the hard ones like whats the meaning to life? Why do good people suffer?

I had been set completely free, all fallen desire was gone. I began to witness the nonordinary such as the like only recorded in scripture. I have many witnesses so I am not delusional. I am recounting my life with clarity of perception.

I have seen a bullet pass through a mans body without leaving a mark, seen objects materialize, and many cases of instant physical healing. Doubt this if you want - you asked, I am simply telling what happened.

There is more than I can possibly write so I am just hitting a few highpoints. Terminally ill healed in seconds, synchronicity galour, manifestations of the supernatural that could only make ya go WOW.

There was one particular event that touched me greatly. I was camped out at the river and a woman was there who was trying to make peace with God. Her name was Debbie. Debbie`s only son had been killed in a motorcycle accident two years prior. She was very angry with God about it.

While we were talking a biker and his girlfriend rode in packing a pistol. She said that her husband could not stand bikers and they would probably leave the campsite. I asked her to do an experiment with me and believe that God had sent them here. Debbie said OK she would believe that.

They met and got along OK. The men went fishing one day and I felt compelled to stay with the two women. The biker lady, who`s name was Toby, was out in the wilderness to find peace also. Her only daughter had been killed by a gang one year prior. The two had alot in common and found some peace in their mutual loss. God was fixing to blow our minds.

I told Toby the only way to find peace was to forgive the gangmembers. She looked at me like a monster and said " no way".

Debbie pulled out a picture of her son and handed it to Toby. She looked at the picture and her face looked shocked. She said "oh my God; he has been at my house".

Toby gave Debbie a picture of her daughter and she exclaimed "she drove a yellow mustang".

The two kids had dated each other and might even have arranged the meeting of the two mothers.

So if you want to know about who I am - best we stick to the subject else many will doubt everything I have to say after sharing my 'bio'.

I am truth and freedom has expanded through me. If you let what I just shared color your perception about what I say, its not me that has the attachment - understand? It is a forgone conclusion that some will block out what I have to share because they will be unable to hurdle my life story, what a shame.

How do I know I am truth? Because I care about you as much as myself. I have compassion for everyone just as much as myself. I only feel compassion and am free from all emotional attachment.

Diebert van Rhijn:
Could you describe your experience(s) in more detail? How did you draw your conclusion (that consciousness transcended) about what you observed happening with yourself?
When I left my physical body, I found myself in the place where creation is energized or pulsed into existence. Example: There would be a thought of a man and woman having dinner, conversing, and the picture would fly right by me and explode into what we call reality. Light was continuously expanding into the darkness of misperception at the outer rim. Thought was becoming the reality that we experience.

When I came back to the physical, I was surrounded by light and my skin glowed. I was kinda radiated with white light that was all I could see. This happened in 1992 and my thought was clarified Diebert. I died, literally, and was reborn as a manifestation of agape.

I now know there is consciousness interpenetrating everyone and everything as I saw it first hand. I can now almost touch it, this life force if you will, that permeates everything.

BTW - I had to sit on the John and dumped out cancerous tissue. It was then I learned the value of forgiveness and truth. It is always important to forgive and tell the truth, everytime, all the time, 100 percent of the time.

Sounds like quite the experience. In what ways did it effect you apart from writing such paragraphs? Could you expose it a bit further for us?
It is to realize that everything I do, say, and think effects the Totality in ways that we cannot fathom. Like the pebble dropped in the pond.

When I try to perceive myself - all I see is light (for the lack of a better term). I am exposed to myself, I do not hide thoughts from myself nor my deepest desires. Everything is out in the open so to speak.

The mind can play games with itself in trying to hide past thought, or our dark desires if we are not completely forthright and hold onto unforgiveness. It is critical to be open and humble, this allows us to surrender to the rush of the flow of the ever unfolding creation that is manifesting. We do not retreat from creation - we become it and it becomes us.

It is like the monk who lived in the cave for 20 years seeking enlightenment. He realizes his divine nature and seeks to go out into the world that he created. On his way out of the cave he trips over a rock.
;)
Cory Duchesne

Post by Cory Duchesne »

Leyla,

I had to rewrite your long sentences so that I could grasp what you were trying to say. Your post was written very well, but I sometimes find long sentences that attempt to explain deep things a bit hard to interpret. Well, unless it is me who has written them of course (I’m a sucker for writing long sentences and have been criticized for them).

The following was my attempt at deciphering and simplifying your sentences:

To paraphrase Leyla:

Death can be considered a cessation of sensory consciousness ‘only’ if there is such a thing as inherent existence and independence – which there is not.

Therefore:

Death as the final cessation of consciousness is a delusion. That is because all things lack inherent existence.
Ok…..now……..if I know you like I think I know you – you have banged your head repeatedly against your desk in response to beingof1’s spectacular claims.

Personally I’m amused as hell by him. What energy! He must have terrible depressions. Sigh - It probably won’t take long to be bored with and apathetic towards the psychotic little bugger.

Leyla, I think beingof1 thinks that you have postulated that there is ‘personal consciousness everlasting’ for the beings who want it bad enough.

If it’s possible, then I’m willing to undergo such a thing. I’m open to such a thing. I have always been.

What are you saying in your post Leyla? That you are open to personal immortality of sensory consciousness?

The impression that I’ve gotten from you since I’ve begun besmearing myself upon this godforsaken forum is that you are not at all kind to any of such fancies such as immortality of the personality. To you, such thoughts are nonsensical and are for the womanly.

Have you had a change of heart? Have I been wrong about you all along?

As for me – I was very much into the teachings of Jiddu Krishnamurti and the physics of David Bohm. They were both very scientific and radical personalities who both seemed to hint at cosmic consciousness.

These days I’m soaking in and experimenting with the QRS perspective – just to see how life feels when it is truly Godless.

There just seems to be something ultimate about being an atheist, yet living supremely stoic, minimal, moral.

But if the fact is that there are infinitely higher dimensions of being – and that this life is just the womb of a higher one - -

well then, god will it, let me be a shootin’ from that vaginal cavity of physical death and into the arms of a higher dimension of reality.

But Maybe your post was trying to say that nothing inherently exists, and thus - sensory consciousness and personality do not inherently exist to begin with either. Therefore, there is nothing there to continue. There is nothing inherently existing to continue. It only seems like there is. Death doesnt exist, and that is because life doesnt. And vice versa.
Last edited by Cory Duchesne on Sun May 28, 2006 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leyla Shen

Post by Leyla Shen »

prince wrote:
suergaz, I wonder what your motivation is to post here so frequently, trying to undermine every single post. You come across as a clown who can't hold his tongue.
What I find mildly amusing is the supposed sublimation of male aggression into love instead of the expression of reason--clarity of thought. zag has showered this forum and its posters with his abiding love. Yet, when Steven sprinkled on zag, zag found it necessary to make clear to Steven that he was a man who didn't fuck men. Of course, I noticed hhe mentioned his age, too, and am sure that if he's half decent looking, I'd find him a good enough fuck--especially if he's as agile in body as he is in definition.

Beingof1, I have some comments and questions for you that I will post later.

And, Cory, I shall further clarify/elaborate soon. Head-banging temporarily on hold. :)
Jason

Post by Jason »

Leyla Shen wrote: Of course, I noticed hhe mentioned his age, too, and am sure that if he's half decent looking, I'd find him a good enough fuck--especially if he's as agile in body as he is in definition.
That must be about the third young guy you've talked about fucking on here Leyla. Horny? I'm the only guy here from Melbourne but unfortunately I'm less than decent looking. Maybe we should meet at night under the cover of darkness - it's the only way it's gonna work. I am not an animal!
sue hindmarsh

Post by sue hindmarsh »

Cory wrote:
Death doesnt exist, and that is because life doesnt. And vice versa.

That’s correct. We can only experience life and death through our attachments: that is, through our sense of gain and loss.

If we have no attachments, we experience neither life nor death.

Sue
suergaz

Post by suergaz »

Cory wrote:
Quote:
Death doesnt exist, and that is because life doesnt. And vice versa.

That’s correct. We can only experience life and death through our attachments: that is, through our sense of gain and loss.

If we have no attachments, we experience neither life nor death.

Sue
Like a zombie. The truth of the matter is we cannot help having attachments as long as we are alive. Choose your attachments wisely.
suergaz

Post by suergaz »

What I find mildly amusing is the supposed sublimation of male aggression into love instead of the expression of reason--clarity of thought. zag has showered this forum and its posters with his abiding love. Yet, when Steven sprinkled on zag, zag found it necessary to make clear to Steven that he was a man who didn't fuck men. Of course, I noticed hhe mentioned his age, too, and am sure that if he's half decent looking, I'd find him a good enough fuck--especially if he's as agile in body as he is in definition.
When Stephen said he loved me, I only told him my sex to save him any embarrassment should he have pursued it on imaginary grounds.

Fucking is fun, but lovemaking includes it so completely as to make a mockery of its motivation.

:D
sue hindmarsh

Post by sue hindmarsh »

suergaz wrote:
Like a zombie. The truth of the matter is we cannot help having attachments as long as we are alive. Choose your attachments wisely.
Those who have attachments and are ignorant of Truth are zombies.

Those who choose their attachments wisely live according to the Truth.

Sue
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Thank you Being for the effort in describing your background. It won't come as a surprise to you if it's met by a wall of disbelief. I do think you are sincere though. Let me comment on certain parts, since some of it resonates with my own background.
Beingof1 wrote: I preached my first sermon when I was 11 and against the many protests of my dad was asked to speak at several churches. Understand that I was already speaking like most adult ministers.
Boy-preachers are quite common and often a great success. They intuitively understand the emotional behind the theological and can preach the lines with utmost sincerity. Your traditional upbringing in a preacher family explains all the exposure to the unspoken masculine 'ideal' of the preacher. My brother used to stand on the chair delivering his sermons in all earnest. It was his role model.
If you check the history of UG Krishamurti you'll find a similar 'expectation' fueling later experiences and interpretations.
When I reached 15 I had already seen many of what could only be termed the 'miraculous'.
At that age our critical skills are often less developed. There's no indication you really investigated what you witnessed. Others did, like myself, and always found a lot of question marks if one is inquiring deeply enough, on the edge of being rude. The human mind is deceptive and it deceives, most of the time! Doesn't mean there aren't real mysteries left about causes and effects.
I died for about three hours and after I came back I was thrust into a vision. I saw things and heard things while I was gone but the vision, after I returned, let me know what my life would now consist of.
Many people reported these things when close to death, although they are often coloured by their personal framework, often laid down in their youth which still seems to rule.
I was instantly healed of the luekemia - without a trace. I was given the answer to every question I had ever had, you know, the hard ones like whats the meaning to life?
I believe you had a powerful experience, and it might have been crucial in reversing whatever is was you were suffering from.
I had been set completely free, all fallen desire was gone. I began to witness the nonordinary such as the like only recorded in scripture. I have many witnesses so I am not delusional. I am recounting my life with clarity of perception.
It sounds similar to what is often described as acute 'kundalini awakening'. But you might have lost at the same time objectivity if it came to interpreting events around you. But ultimately those events are not important of course.
I have seen a bullet pass through a mans body without leaving a mark
Then how do you know if the bullet actually attempted to go through the body if there was no mark or other trace? Maybe it went another way or didn't leave the gun at all? It's very hard to research these things outside controlled circumstance. It's quite unlikely you have been able to research all the possibilities.
When I came back to the physical, I was surrounded by light and my skin glowed. I was kinda radiated with white light that was all I could see. This happened in 1992 and my thought was clarified Diebert. I died, literally, and was reborn as a manifestation of agape.
Something clearly happened to you. But how do you know your perception isn't skewed by the 'fall-out' of the experience. Why are you interpreting everything though symbols of your childhood christian past? Transformations do happen, sometimes on a physical level but they can bring with them substantial amounts of delusion. One good example is in my view the Bhagwan. He transformed but got stuck without the critical means to advance further. But in the mean time the delusions started growing, even though there's hardly doubt this man had reached a very uncommon state of body/mind.
It is always important to forgive and tell the truth, everytime, all the time, 100 percent of the time.
To know truth, investigation must be always ongoing. Because as you say:
The mind can play games with itself in trying to hide past thought, or our dark desires if we are not completely forthright and hold onto unforgiveness. It is critical to be open and humble, this allows us to surrender to the rush of the flow of the ever unfolding creation that is manifesting. We do not retreat from creation - we become it and it becomes us.
I have no doubt you have reached a deep understanding. But in my opinion the supernatural framing is not a good sign. It might prevent you from moving on, a childhood ghost keeping you at bay.
It is like the monk who lived in the cave for 20 years seeking enlightenment. He realizes his divine nature and seeks to go out into the world that he created. On his way out of the cave he trips over a rock.
Then be carefull where you step!
sschaula

Post by sschaula »

Diebert,

What do you think of kundalini awakenings? This is the second time I've seen that you've mentioned it on these forums. Do you think that the awakening is a pathway to enlightenment, or that it's just a strange transformation that has nothing to do with enlightenment?
Shardrol

Post by Shardrol »

Beingof1 wrote: This is the third time I have been asked this question and I grow weary for reasons you could not possibly imagine why I have avoided giving my personal history.
Well if I could not possibly imagine why you grow weary & avoid giving your personal history, why not just tell me? Did you notice, by the way, that I didn't actually ask for it, but rather just wanted to know your name?
You have no idea why I might want to avoid this, it certainly is not because I am ashamed of something.
All right then, why do you want to avoid it? To me it appears just the opposite.
You are asking for validity, when the quality of one`s thought should be the determining factor and not their credentials.
I was actually asking neither for validity nor credentials. I just thought you should post your real name & the general vicinity of where you lived - since you were claiming to be fearless. Most people use pseudonyms on the internet because they are afraid of something or other & you said you had no fear.
Here goes(probably the only time) - my name is Ken Elder.
Thank you.
R. Steven Coyle

Post by R. Steven Coyle »

Of course, I noticed he mentioned his age, too, and am sure that if he's half decent looking, I'd find him a good enough fuck--especially if he's as agile in body as he is in definition.
Why does your expression of love involve sex?

Go fuck whoever you like.
sschaula

Post by sschaula »

Edit: nevermind...