In everything I do ....

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Kunga

Re: In everything I do ....

Post by Kunga »

there's nothing wrong with having possessions....it's being attached to them.
you can give up all possessions.. and still be attached.
DonaldJ

Post by DonaldJ »

"i know if you kill....your own life will be shortened ...."

You don't have any problem.. You are just worried that you can't find a problem in you to solve...
Give up worrying about what you don't have, and take pride in what you are, and in what you do for Life and Love...

Do the exercise in joining "the two paradoxical ball halves" I mentioned somewhere in this forum...
Inside a paradox is more truth than you can handle, if you can see it with the truth you are.. My favourite "sport" is finding or creating, & solving, paradoxes.. There be "mind-candy" inside paradoxes...

Do this:
make a math sequence, "1 + 1 = 2"
make a second sequence, "100 - 2 = 98"
return to #one, 1 + 2 = 3, and 98 - 2 = 96, and make a third, 2 x 2 = 4...
return to the first, and solve each one's next, then add another sequence...
Push it till you fail... Next time push it past your fail... The moment you fail, push it to something you enjoy.. and forget that you failed anything... Look to see a paradox.. then do the "ball halves" thingy...
The mind is a wonderful thing.. It's the spirit's brain... The mind can't die.. The mind is your ticket into the rest of Life... Crazy people are hurting mine for fun and sport... They try make my world into their hell, to realize the lack of love in their hell, probably "vampires & zombies", the "living-dead"... One of them even tasted my blood.. I felt it taste my blood.. Makes me wonder, "just how many blood donor clinics harbour demon-people who drink human blood"..? Is any of it on video..?

"define spirit"..

That'll cost you.. It's a secret... Do you wish to hire me to spoon-feed you that which you cannot find on your own..? If you-all don't start adding to what I'm adding, I'm outahere!..
DonaldJ

Post by DonaldJ »

"what move ?
i am being honest, everything i say is spontaneous and not planned as to what/how i'm gonna say it."

In the future, kindly save your posts for editing, for at least a day before posting anger-shit to your brothers.. Edit out the anger.. No one likes the anger, especially you.. Heal out the anger...

I know of a way to mutate anger into extreme creativity, but it would make you too dangerous...
Generally I don't teach males.. they always try to hurt me with their new powers, believing that the teacher can take all that which they feel the need to dump.. Females generally don't..
There are so few good teachers because you critters always treat teachers as toilets...
Most people need to be "potty trained", then you will find there are lots of good teachers everywhere...
Learn to dump in private... One delicious wise young lassy said to me, after I taught her some lovely magic, "please excuse me for a few minutes sir, I have some terrible dirt that I must eliminate in private"...
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

What 'took the lid off' Donald?
What happened?
Who is the Supply Source?
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

DonaldJ wrote:"define spirit"..

That'll cost you.. It's a secret... Do you wish to hire me to spoon-feed you that which you cannot find on your own..? If you-all don't start adding to what I'm adding, I'm outahere!..
I just wanted to know his definition....if he alluded to an individual spirt/soul , i would be skeptical, because i don't think there are individual spirits/souls, only the ONE MIND......

I only respond to things when i feel a response arising .....
DonaldJ

Post by DonaldJ »

Talk to you tomorrow.. IF you've posted anything worth reading...
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

DonaldJ wrote:In the future, kindly save your posts for editing, for at least a day before posting anger-shit to your brothers.. Edit out the anger.. No one likes the anger, especially you.. Heal out the anger...
Good advice.
Thanks

_/\_
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

Talk to you tomorrow.. IF you've posted anything worth reading..
Give us something more than demons, vampires, critters Donald.
Contents are meaningless.
Who transformed your Context?

Who 'took the lid off'?
Who were you talking to?

Be honest.
What happened?
What's the background?
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

You keep making me feel like I'm "self centerd".
the sequence is:
impermanence,
emptiness,
non self

the 'biggie' is non self.

If you're identifying with 'feelings'., what others say etc..

your ground is self centered.

centered in self

a story about an I.
DonaldJ

Post by DonaldJ »

Stumbled into a tab that was still lit to here.. You posted a valid question sir... You deserve an honest answer...

"What happened?
What's the background?"

"What's the background?"..
Surf: occultrush, cosmicbrat, and extremesciences...

Plus the fact that MetArt's latest newsletter, for the first time was full of bludy shid-class & toilet-class cokeheads showing "the three whites" in their models eyes..
It made me a little grumpy cuz it nearly made me lose my cookies, because it's the inner-beauty I seeks and looks for and sees, in eyes.. MetArt was the only source of beautiful warrior-class females.. and now it seems it's gone to thht too, like happens to everything good on earth...
I'm very disappointed tonight.. I'm not worth communicating with if can't kick this choking stinging anger... I ain't perfect.. I wouldn't want to be.. I just me...
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Dennis Mahar wrote:
You keep making me feel like I'm "self centerd".
the sequence is:
impermanence,
emptiness,
non self

the 'biggie' is non self.

If you're identifying with 'feelings'., what others say etc..

your ground is self centered.

centered in self

a story about an I.

Oh, like I'm supposed to act like I'm the "Biggie" ?
If I was there...it would be happening....obviously I'm still "me"
But since there really is no duality, this me IS the Biggie.
I just act naturally.
I don't try to be anything other than what I am.

I feel like I go back and forth, and sometimes simutaneously ONE.

Things just happen naturally with this stuff....it can't be forced or learned. It's natural.
So I just relax, and be my deluded self.
Actually deluded is the other side of the same coin/undeluded. Its a duaity. It's false.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Dennis Mahar wrote:Be honest.
What happened?
What's the background?
Why do you interrogate others ?
Answer the question yourself !

Tell us all about who you are (the human).

Please.
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

empty pattern at peace.
surface thoughts/feelings/sensations cascading through a body.
interested.
not beholden.
relatively untrammeled mind.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Dennis Mahar wrote:empty pattern at peace.
surface thoughts/feelings/sensations cascading through a body.
interested.
not beholden.
relatively untrammeled mind.
Be honest
what happened
what's the background ?

I feel at peace too ...not 100%

what's your background ?
what happened ?
Be honest.

Be revealing.
Don't hide behind your peaceful pattern .
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Kunga wrote: Be honest.

Be revealing.
Don't hide behind your peaceful pattern .
No. It's time for you to learn about honesty. What it is to start with.
I feel at peace too ...not 100%
No you don't. You've been in a state of fight or flight for the past 22-30 years (living with people that drive you crazy). You wanna leave so bad. You told him yesterday You're moving, and not to cry cause you won't fall for it again....You just want to live alone in peace.....You know your energy has been toxic....You're not your normal self.

You're clearly not at peace Kunga, perhaps for 10%. Or you were pretending the problems, making it up? Don't start about honesty if you cannot post straight.
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

grokking emptiness means one's life isn't completely running on automatic, like a cart being dragged along by a runaway horse.
the possibility of mindfulness shows up.
exploring the ramifications of being is an option.
avoiding suffering is an option.
peace is reachable.
wisdom is available.

the experience of 'beholden' and 'not beholden' as ways of being in World is an inquiry into being.
Beholden is a slippery slope.
Getting others to 'do stuff' for me is unwise.
Doing too much stuff for others is unwise.
That practice can get way out of hand and destroy freedom.
Keeping 'needs' and 'possessions' to the barest possible minimum means less reliance on others and less of the experience of being beholden to others.

If I'm in relationship to others it works out that they 'need' me more than I 'need' them because mindfulness has that as the wisest possibility of the two.
And it means not holding to account others for that slight imbalance.

It means going the extra yard and finding out 'how to do' the action 'needing to be done' as opposed to calling on others to 'do the deed' or 'will you do me a favour', again and again and again.

If freedom is the way taken as a going forward,
then 'heavy attachment' or being beholden is fit for contemplation.

Knocking on the neighbours door for 'a cup of sugar' as a practice is a slippery slope.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:You're clearly not at peace Kunga, perhaps for 10%. Or you were pretending the problems, making it up? Don't start about honesty if you cannot post straight.
Diebert van Rhijn wrote: It's time for you to learn about honesty. What it is to start with.
I never lied about anything I said here. I am too honest if you ask me. I shouldn't reveal so much about myself. You use it against me, throw it in my face.

I am at peace when I'm alone.
That's why I love being by myself.
I'm not in a continuous state of fight or flight, but it's been a big part of my life. I wasn't pretending. I wish I was.
DonaldJ

Post by DonaldJ »

Quoting: "Oh, like I'm supposed to act like I'm the "Biggie" ?
If I was there...it would be happening....obviously I'm still "me"
But since there really is no duality, this me IS the Biggie.
I just act naturally.
I don't try to be anything other than what I am.

I feel like I go back and forth, and sometimes simultaneously ONE.

Things just happen naturally with this stuff....it can't be forced or learned. It's natural.
So I just relax, and be my deluded self.
Actually deluded is the other side of the same coin/undeluded. Its a duality. It's false."

LOL!.. You are obviously an angel, but viewing yourself in this insane culture's viewpoints..
You are better than that.. You've succumbed to "peer shit"...
Who is tormenting you to force you to see yourself less than you are, because they are less than you..?
You have some of the so called "christ consciousness" oh yay.. thousands do...
Humanity's demons fear it, as much as they fear love and life..
Maybe you should just forget trying to help humanity in anything.. their demons eat their heroes...

Better idea, might be to look into the rest of the universe, at what is there for you, only after you've shook off the parasites.. heaven doesn't want assholes..
I'm sure you've got something no one else has, brother..
maybe you've got a crucial segment of "heaven" too..?
The zombie vampire g'rillas erased mine to get their nuts off..
is anyone tormenting you..? get it into this thread, and we'll dismantle it back to its hell... I'm good at that... I do so enjoy the fireworks when a demon tries to get into heaven through heaven's hell shit-shield... Have you ever seen how the evilest ones explode in bright bluish-green flashes giving off orange and purple sparks the moment they try to touch heaven..?
I wonders what I'd see if I tied two different demons together, and flung them at heaven's shield..? "HaH! LOL! "cosmic-pyrotechnics"...

I do so love writing in "FocusWriter".. It don't get any better than FocusWriter... I hopes one day humanity will finance him to build an OS called focuswriter...

Who here is running Linux..? I'm considering building a top of the line ASUS, and mess around with music and video making...

Plazma emitters will make film-able cartoon holograms...

I wish I could snap my fingers, and a cutie little cosmic creature suddenly brings me a hot coffee...
It is possible, but it's very dangerous to mess with love that way... One mistake, and you're thht-history.. but it's a love's rush... Only love can run through it unscathed... Evil can't eat it, because evil has to turn everything it eats first into its own shit before it can dine on love... (huge lol smilie laughing to tears rolling on the ground punching the ground in overload)...
DonaldJ

Post by DonaldJ »

Quoting: "I normally don't kill insects....but feed them and leave them alone...like you."

I gets a little soft rush from dicing fruit, and tossing it all over the back yard lawn.. Then in a month I can walk around the yard, and touch and pickup any bug, without it fearing me.. even black widow spiders and wolf spiders.. I thinks they sense the love.. wild critters don't fear nor attack love.. only humans do... I'd rather caress rattlesnakes and scorpions than touch most humans.. I see their spirits.. most are grotesque, and all what's beyond grotesque... I'm worried that maybe hell has infected most of humanity.. I hope not, but the more I see, the more it proves it to be...
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

Who is tormenting you to force you to see yourself less than you are, because they are less than you..?
apparently you are,
with all your,
zombie,
gorilla,
vampire,
critter,
references.
DonaldJ

Post by DonaldJ »

Quoting: "Getting others to 'do stuff' for me is unwise."

The cosmic law I do so enjoy, is the one that sticks the karma on the general's shoulders for the evil his soldiers have done for him... is why dictators and kings die in a pool of their own shit, like sadam did... Sadam was discovered hiding in a latrine.. right where tyrants belong.. Instead of hanging maybe they should have simply drowned him in his last place residence, by filling it up with the contents of fifty portapoti's.. or the people whose lives he hurt get form a hundred mile cue to all piss on his head...
Eventually all tyrants drown in their own shit... It's cosmic law...
If one bad guy pays another bad guy to do murder for him, he gets the karma for it.. and when it's his time to float into heaven, he sinks into hell as sentient excrement.. as do his soldiers... Soldiers don't get paid enough.. all the shit they do falls back down on their heads, making them heavier than love.. heavier than heaven.. heavier than the afterlife.. What a waste of a life...

Karma is how heaven labels shit as shit...

Hell's demons are making this v-chip ring loudly for posting their truth..
Their little torture device is making my teeth sting, my nose feel like it's bleeding, both ears ring to the point of drawing tears, and causing a wicked migraine.. I wonders who gave them the right to torture one who only loves everything..? I'm sure gonna enjoy the fireworks they make when them thar mindless demons try to touch the afterlife...

P.S.: I instantly tag ALL attacking remote viewers as hell-food... Please don't be attacking my mind.. This is a private mind!.. I am the nomadic senses for the powers that be, after I shed this vehicle... All I want is good for humanity, and the fires of hell for humanity's demons... Is there anything wrong with that?..
Last edited by DonaldJ on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

You have been able to draw some finer distinctions, Donald in the process of 'refining consciousness'.

You do realise don't you,
that these zombies, gorillas, hell's demons,
are possibilities Donald has in himself,

that Donald's Soliloquy,
disowns them dramatically,
in order to reach the domain,
'an angel of a better nature' for Donald.
DonaldJ

Post by DonaldJ »

That was for you.. I am but your mirror that shows you to you...

surf" "richardson is god" & "mahar is god", but on an empty stomach...

Add every name you can think of to "is god"... best to have an empty pail on the floor near your chair...
This is why we need to build a second Internet.. but not based on war as this one is based as a war communications tool... This Internet if full of shit... We should clean it out, and build a new Internet for the demons, and dump all their shit into it.. all their politics, religion, money sucking gold fever, all their hates and evils and insanity cleaned out/flushed out of our gentle folk's internet, into their great toilet internet... China!.. Would you good wise peoples please build the second internet..? Call it "Fear".. Take all the money parts of our internet, and take all the evil too... Own it all.. Have all your precious wars in "Fear".. is better than bombing the flesh off of innocent peoples bones...

Now surf my handles that way... There ain't any shit where I live... only the truth you fear and hate.. when you view truth through your great delusion's insane filters...

You can't handle consciousness this much... It's extremely dangerous without absolute love in your equation... I.E. "the day in my Calgary apartment, when I ran a deep trance deep into the planet.. I found a huge void.. Just fer some fun, I telepathed into the centre of the void, "Your majesty, my child, I will repair your skin if you teach me how"... Instantly I sustained the tremendous sensation like "a baby being suddenly scooped up of the floor from behind without any warning".. then something very big connected to my whole Being.. all my muscles went instantly off-line, and down I went, my knees cracking onto the hardwood floor.. felt like my head was plugged into a 600 volt light socket.. for three solid minutes it filled me up with the data to repair her skin.. As I crawled to the couch, I mumbled "Now I'll call that a com with a big one!".. I barely made it to the couch-arm, weak like an infant, and laughing to tears.. I didn't have the strength to pull myself onto the couch...
90-days later I began accessing the data...

Suggest every human go to that void in the planet, and ask her majesty to let you feel her pain...
Careful though.. a couple minutes of it could be fatal.. Best to have a pail of ice water accessible to splash your face three times to break the focus.. but do it.. it's the mother of all rushes...
Last edited by DonaldJ on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dennis Mahar

Post by Dennis Mahar »

Y
ou can't handle consciousness this much... It's extremely dangerous without absolute love in your equation... I.E. "the day in my Calgary apartment, when I ran a deep trance deep into the planet.. I found a huge void.. Just fer some fun, I telepathed into the centre of the void, "Your majesty, my child, I will repair your skin if you teach me how"... Instantly I sustained the tremendous sensation of "a baby being suddenly scooped up of the floor from behind without any warning.. then something very big connected to my whole Being.. all my muscles went instantly off-line.. felt like my head was plugged into a 600 volt light socket.. for three solid minutes it filled me up with the data to repair her skin.. As I crawled to the couch, I mumbled "Now I'll call that a com with a big one!".. I barely made it to the couch-arm, laughing to tears.. but didn't have the strength to pull myself onto the couch...
90-days later I began accessing the data...

Suggest every human go to that void in the planet, and ask her majesty to let you feel her pain...
Careful though.. a couple minutes of it could be fatal.. Best to have a pail of ice water accessible to splash your face three times to break the focus.. but do it.. it's the mother of all rushes...
Been there, done that.

empty and meaningless.

let it go.

mind stuff.
DonaldJ

Post by DonaldJ »

The mind is the spirit's "brain"...

Reject the mind.. you have rejected the rest of life...

I find that some females have inconceivable power laying dormant within their Beings..
I find if I gently tenderly be one with them, they fire up all they are.. is when amazing magic happens..
Seems Woman is connected to the one She.. the mother of all that is Life.. but it takes a male to start her engine...
One evening with this special lassy, there happened a hundred foot dragon gently stroking my face.. She saw it too.. Then it made sounds like screaming on an in-breath.. We supposed it was trying to communicate with us in its tongue...
The next day the dragon walked upon my queen-sized bed, cracking nearly every stick of wood in the frame right to touching the floor at the middle... Have you been there..?

Mum asked me to massage her "inwardly dislocated lower back".. The medical industry can't fix it without serious intrusive surgery... As I was lowering my hand to her back, as she was getting comfy laying on the blanket on the floor, just on a whim I raised my other hand as high as I could.. and pushed raising my spirit's mind-hand in my thoughts ("mind"), higher and higher, to beyond my reach, and pushed it further and further.. To my surprise a large hand reached back..
The moment the tips of its fingertips touched the fingertips of my spirit's hand, mum was ripped up off the floor to slamming into my hand like "a strong magnet picks-up a pin", knocking all the wind out of her, resetting all her dislocated vertebrae instantly.. but I felt a vile nauseating slow net of electricity run up my arm.. then the next day my arm was covered in a horrible itchy ugly rash... is why I don't try to heal people any more.. I don't have a clue how to not take on the patient's disease.. though I still use this magic on occasion to pull-out people's pain, but I could restart a stopped heart, but I won't.. I won't waste this love on crazy mindless zombies... This healing stuff is reserved for Indigos & North American indigenous spiritual people, and only when I feels like sharing it with a good angel-soul I happen to meet... "Soul" = all your memories made whether you can recall them or not... Mostly your souls stink like old shit...

I could teach this, but I haven't found any human worth teaching anything to... You all use everything new for evil... It seems you all live in a global asylum... You should fix it before you kills your Species by your own hand... You all should go see shrinks.. You must shake-off the great insane delusion, and start grasping some honest reality, or your Species will be extinct by the year 145,730 when the last human can be viewed cracking the marrow out of the bones of the second last...
My job is to see humanity living 3.5 million years.. Your great mad mindless insane delusion has made it so your Species has obliterated itself 145-thousand years from now...

I'm not here for much longer, in your great insane hell on earth..
I'm solo.. When I go I shake-off everything attached to me..
Only reason I linger, and don't stop my heart right now, is I wants to stick 97 more all-loving warrior females to this path, just in case we screw in immortality's continuation.. then I'm outahere, out of your god-forsaken insane hell...
I offered your Species a lot of new science, but all you assholes could do was try to steal it...
I offered you plazma engines for your flying-cars and space travel.. I even have warp drive data.. You silly mindless brain-sucking fks believe you can steal this.. You can't even speak the language, and never will... Bottom line is: You provide me with a lab to my specs, and I'll pull your useless mindless insane Species out of extinction...
And still some mindless bully asshole demon is making this intrusive v-chip ring in my ear to torture me... I hopes you gets you nuts off soon asshole, cuz you are killing me... I read that these v-chips cause cancer.. You are destroying your Species salvation asshole... Are you Satan?..
You are killing humanity asshole... FOAD!..