Hexagon Universe?

Discussion of the nature of Ultimate Reality and the path to Enlightenment.
Pincho Paxton

Re: Hexagon Universe?

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Well, do you have the example of how it forms naturally from just forces? I don't see how it could, especially from perpetual motion.

Post by 1456200423 »

Pincho Paxton wrote:Well, do you have the example of how it forms naturally from just forces? I don't see how it could, especially from perpetual motion.
What do you mean by "it"? The universe?
Like this.

e8 rotation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oycE0r_azP8
veritas odium parit
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Well my model is just two dots on a blackboard.

I didn't even have to post a picture of it.

One of the dots is matter, and the other dot is anti-matter.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

1456200423 wrote:
Pincho Paxton wrote:That was my old model about 4 years ago. That's how I started. But there is nowhere for the Photons to travel without some major course changes. It is also way too complex to fill every expanse of even a few metres, let alone the universe. It would require it's own DNA so that brings God back into it. It doesn't work.
There are no such thing as photons. You are confused.
Read the paper. :-P
You are right there are no such things as photons. The speed of light constant was due to a test being performed backwards. The result was the beginning of the journey, the electrons in the device checking for Photons.

Here are some ideas for you....You might also be interested to know that the Milky Way is our universe. Anything outside of its huge bubble is another universe. Oh and I have an answer to your shape problem. Stick with the Hexagon. Here's how the hexagon works in all directions...

The universe is made from Matter, and Anti-Matter

so... '+' and '-'

There is no zero.

so 1-1 = both. Because they try to occupy the same space as each other. I call this a ghost. You get an invisible sort of ghostly image.

My Hexagon is trying to occupy the same space as another hexagon. I made a model of a whole bunch of them occupying the same space at different angles. You only need about 8. I then made them into ghosts. By spinning the ghost you always see a hexagon from any angle, its a neat optical illusion.

So the Aether is connected everywhere, in every direction at once.

I had the aether expanding from heat, and shrinking from cold. In fact it just speeds up, and slows down. Snowflakes are created from an almost stationary Aether. The Bose-Einstein Condensate is the stationary Aether. I'm pretty sure that there are black holes in the centre of each one too.

I am now trying to figure out how electrons use the Aether. And how the observer also uses it. taking away my expanding theory. And changing it to spin.

Do we speed it up, or slow it down, which one?

I would say that the initial Electron journey is to slow the Aether spin, and make a path through it. The return journey is the fast spin, and the observer is the intermediate spin.

Post by 1456200423 »

veritas odium parit
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Pincho Paxton wrote:Here are some ideas for you....You might also be interested to know that the Milky Way is our universe. Anything outside of its huge bubble is another universe. Oh and I have an answer to your shape problem. Stick with the Hexagon. Here's how the hexagon works in all directions...
The Milky Way was a different scenario way back when before modern civilization came along with electric light pollution. I still (continue to) marvel at the satellite maps when the nightly "light pollution" is demonstrated for all to see. (Brother Barack, the 3rd antichrist, has his hands full with that one.) Ditto for Moses leading his clan through the wilderness to the tip of Gaza, crossing during low tide those three small islets and into the Saudi Arabian desert. That's where the true Israel was (and still is) located, and set up. Interesting that the Great Pyramid's North Star is currently pointed at Polaris. Galactic Center, December 2012, here we come!
Don't run to your death

Post by 1456200423 »

Tomas,
1) What is your opinion on what is going to happen on December 2012 ? (when we cross galactic center)
2) In your opinion, is Barack Obama related to Akhenaton or Osama Bin Laden?
veritas odium parit
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

1456200423 wrote:Grand Unified Field Theory. 8 hr lecture.
Part 1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1256390335
Part 2
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2307393956

It doesn't work, after half an hour he came up with the impossible. That everything scales infinitely. The Bose-Einstein experiment freezes atoms to alignment at almost zero. That factors in with a limitation at almost zero, because zero doesn't exist. Once zero is reached I rename it ghost, and you get the ghost of the Aether. That zero impossibility eliminates infinity. The fact that ghost happens at zero, means that you have hit a map scale limit. There are many examples of the map scale minimum limit, and many examples of the map scale maximum limit. But they do not behave the same way. The minimum limit forces atoms into alignment, which is like saying, you can't get any more on this spot, there cannot be a universe at this spot, because even an atom has to share this spot with its closest atoms.

The maximum limit is shown by my hexagon grid on the NASA map. You cannot get bigger than this, all of the Hexagons are the same size. There are no variations, the maximum limit has been reached. Our Milky way is separated at an equal distance to the next galaxy. There has to be a surrounding bubble around it. We might not be able to penetrate the surrounding bubble without making a black hole. It could also be extremely dangerous to penetrate if the next bubble is made from Anti-Matter.

So limits are reached. The theory fails almost right away.

Then there is the transfer of energy to account for. Freezing something to almost zero the size of an atom would freeze a multitude of Universe below it.

And once the Aether is discovered, how do you get ghost back to reality by looking deeper into it?

I've figured out how to prove the Hexagon Aether by the way. I'm going to take photos of the landscape through an acetate hexagon grid. This should eliminate any lens distortion that might occur. Then you will see that apples align in trees, and grapes align on vines, and forest branches align, and everything aligns in the camera lens through the hexagon grid.

Post by 1456200423 »

Pincho wrote:It doesn't work, after half an hour he came up with the impossible.
Nothing is impossible. There are only degrees of improbable. :-P
Pincho wrote:That everything scales infinitely. The Bose-Einstein experiment freezes atoms to alignment at almost zero.

If universe can be infinitely large, it most certainly can also be infinitely small. I myself don't find this being just so, much of a impossibility.
Pincho wrote:That factors in with a limitation at almost zero, because zero doesn't exist.
Pincho wrote: Once zero is reached I rename it ghost, and you get the ghost of the Aether.

You rename things? Who was Aether?
Pincho wrote:That zero impossibility eliminates infinity.
Did I miss something? :-S
The fact that ghost happens at zero, means that you have hit a map scale limit.
Oh, I see, a black hole at zero, equals in your theory as end of fractal limit.
Pincho wrote:There are many examples of the map scale minimum limit, and many examples of the map scale maximum limit.
I would love to hear some examples. Hint, hint. :-)
Pincho wrote:But they do not behave the same way. The minimum limit forces atoms into alignment, which is like saying, you can't get any more on this spot, there cannot be a universe at this spot, because even an atom has to share this spot with its closest atoms.
This is a behavior of the spinning vortexes/black holes rotating in the same direction, creating boundaries = aether?
Pincho wrote:The maximum limit is shown by my hexagon grid on the NASA map. You cannot get bigger than this

Why?
Pincho wrote:all of the Hexagons are the same size. There are no variations, the maximum limit has been reached. Our Milky way is separated at an equal distance to the next galaxy.
What is the distance equal to?
Pincho wrote:There has to be a surrounding bubble around it. We might not be able to penetrate the surrounding bubble without making a black hole. It could also be extremely dangerous to penetrate if the next bubble is made from Anti-Matter.
What makes you believe, that each galaxy is a separate universe?
Pincho wrote:So limits are reached. The theory fails almost right away.
Just because you say something, does not make it true. So far, you have provided no basis for your claim except that of a Bose-Einstein experiment that achieved temperatures near absolute zero Kelvin.
I believe, had they had achieved the 0K, they would have created a black hole. (That would be like achieving light speed. You would need infinite energy.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bose%E2%80%93Einstein_condensate wrote:When the scientists raised the magnetic field strength still further, the condensate suddenly reverted back to attraction, imploded and shrank beyond detection, and then exploded, blowing off about two-thirds of its 10,000 or so atoms. About half of the atoms in the condensate seemed to have disappeared from the experiment altogether, not being seen either in the cold remnant or the expanding gas cloud.[12] Carl Wieman explained that under current atomic theory this characteristic of Bose–Einstein condensate could not be explained because the energy state of an atom near absolute zero should not be enough to cause an implosion
Pincho wrote: Then there is the transfer of energy to account for. Freezing something to almost zero the size of an atom would freeze a multitude of Universe below it.
According to your theory, which is even stretching my credulity. :-P
Pincho wrote:And once the Aether is discovered, how do you get ghost back to reality by looking deeper into it?
Lost me there...
Pincho wrote:I've figured out how to prove the Hexagon Aether by the way. I'm going to take photos of the landscape through an acetate hexagon grid. This should eliminate any lens distortion that might occur. Then you will see that apples align in trees, and grapes align on vines, and forest branches align, and everything aligns in the camera lens through the hexagon grid.
You mean like a insect eye?
http://www.news.cornell.edu/releases/Nov99/Fig1.72.jpg

Here is a idea for a simple way to make one. Glue small hexagon mirrors on a inverse parabola surface (maybe a satellite dish?) Film the image reflection.
( <= camera.

Edit: All you will see is multiples of the same image, though.
Last edited by 1456200423 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
veritas odium parit
divine focus

Post by divine focus »

'ghost' * 1 = infinity

How about that?
eliasforum.org/digests.html
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Here is the first part of my paper. Not sure if the Electrons, are Photons at the end. I'm talking to scientists about some of the details. I'm not fully acquired with the current model. I actually avoided it so that I didn't get ideas from it like Einstein did. Once you start to add some old information into it you might forget to check if that information was ever proved, and how it was proved. So I did this from scratch...
It first started when I decided to reconstruct the universe from its smallest parts, without allowing for any physics, or anything too unnatural to exist.
I only allowed for
Universal membrane
Matter (bubble)
Anti-matter(bubble)
Expansion of a bubble
Reduction of a bubble
Minimum size limit
Maximum size limit.

That’s your recipe! That’s the smallest I could get the quantity to create perpetual motion.
Stage 1
Matter next to anti-matter
To keep to my minimum system, I will not include anything that I can avoid. So there isn’t much in the way of physics in this model. Gravity, and other things have to be part of the model creation. So the model will create most of the physics itself. So matter next to anti-matter, and nowhere to go. They both split, and the Universal membrane is expanded a bit. We have exponential splitting, but we still only have matter, and anti-matter until the a bubble limit is reached. Now we reach the maximum Universal size limit, and the bubbles at the centre of the Universe have no choice but to start crushing inwards. Eventually the minimum limit is reached, and it starts to get interesting. Two forces have to share the same map reference… which is impossible. So what happens?
Ok.. this is where we have to get rid of zero. Forget about zero, replace it with spooky. You understand spooky. There are quite a few spooky things around us. They all happen when something is impossible. Zero in the universe is impossible. If you could have zero, then the universe could have just stayed at zero forever. The Universe happened, because it was impossible for it not to.
The first spooky substances.
Matter, and anti-matter share the same space, that is impossible, they should become spooky. However, it doesn’t stay that way for long. Matter still has somewhere to go, it’s membrane can still expand away from the anti-matter, because when the two of them popped together, the forces around them were reduced just a bit. Matter expands. Anti-matter shrinks away, but that is also impossible, because Anti-matter is at its minimum size. So it splits into spooky plasma. Now it’s possible to call this plasma any of the known plasmas. I’m not sure which two this is. So instead I will just list some of them, and how they pair…
Electron, and Photon are twins. They have impossible map reference points. When they enter a new reference point (bubble) it is even more impossible for them to stay there. But they do not have the same impossible reference points. They split in half, so one is more left, and the other is more right. That might sound strange but it alters what they do. The only time that they get some relief from forces is when they get back together. They can do this instantly, because they share the same map reference point.

To be continued…..
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Yeah, my model doesn't have infinity. It has an outer shell. But the shell can break, and then another Universe adds to the collection.
Pincho Paxton wrote:Here is the first part of my paper. Not sure if the Electrons, are Photons at the end. I'm talking to scientists about some of the details. I'm not fully acquired with the current model. I actually avoided it so that I didn't get ideas from it like Einstein did. Once you start to add some old information into it you might forget to check if that information was ever proved, and how it was proved. So I did this from scratch...
It first started when I decided to reconstruct the universe from its smallest parts, without allowing for any physics, or anything too unnatural to exist.
I only allowed for
Universal membrane
Matter (bubble)
Anti-matter(bubble)
Expansion of a bubble
Reduction of a bubble
Minimum size limit
Maximum size limit.

That’s your recipe! That’s the smallest I could get the quantity to create perpetual motion.
Stage 1
Matter next to anti-matter
To keep to my minimum system, I will not include anything that I can avoid. So there isn’t much in the way of physics in this model. Gravity, and other things have to be part of the model creation. So the model will create most of the physics itself. So matter next to anti-matter, and nowhere to go. They both split, and the Universal membrane is expanded a bit. We have exponential splitting, but we still only have matter, and anti-matter until the a bubble limit is reached. Now we reach the maximum Universal size limit, and the bubbles at the centre of the Universe have no choice but to start crushing inwards. Eventually the minimum limit is reached, and it starts to get interesting. Two forces have to share the same map reference… which is impossible. So what happens?
Ok.. this is where we have to get rid of zero. Forget about zero, replace it with spooky. You understand spooky. There are quite a few spooky things around us. They all happen when something is impossible. Zero in the universe is impossible. If you could have zero, then the universe could have just stayed at zero forever. The Universe happened, because it was impossible for it not to.
The first spooky substances.
Matter, and anti-matter share the same space, that is impossible, they should become spooky. However, it doesn’t stay that way for long. Matter still has somewhere to go, it’s membrane can still expand away from the anti-matter, because when the two of them popped together, the forces around them were reduced just a bit. Matter expands. Anti-matter shrinks away, but that is also impossible, because Anti-matter is at its minimum size. So it splits into spooky plasma. Now it’s possible to call this plasma any of the known plasmas. I’m not sure which two this is. So instead I will just list some of them, and how they pair…
Electron, and Photon are twins. They have impossible map reference points. When they enter a new reference point (bubble) it is even more impossible for them to stay there. But they do not have the same impossible reference points. They split in half, so one is more left, and the other is more right. That might sound strange but it alters what they do. The only time that they get some relief from forces is when they get back together. They can do this instantly, because they share the same map reference point, but side, by side.

To be continued…..
Tomas

Obama Amenhotep IV & Osama

Post by Tomas »

delete
Last edited by Tomas on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't run to your death
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Before I can really keep going through plasmas, I need to introduce the maximum expansion impossibility. Obviously a Black Hole, I’m sure you guessed that.
So what happens when we get a black hole?
It’s the first opportunity for all of this compression to be released. So there is a mighty force against the hole. But the hole is a single map reference. One bubble can occupy all of the hole at once. This huge expanded bubble becomes the next membrane, and the others pushing against it fill it up slowly like a balloon. You have a new Universe happening. Universe are quite small. Our Milky Way is a Universe.
The broken membrane became spooky, and created a nice colourfull Nebula of pressures creating spooky matter in pretty patterns.
Now with the competing forces taking place between matter, and Anti-matter there will be a preference for one of them to go through the hole. The favoritism will be to push mostly one or the other through the hole. Bubbles usually go matter mostly, anti-matter mostly, and keep swapping around. But this creates an imbalance of one or the other, and eventually you will have just a matter bubble, and just an anti-matter bubble next to each other. So you imagine that the universe is now dead? Well actually there will be a lot of dead universe for a long time. But folding their way back to the beginning. Wrapping around the first Universe, and eventually making a hole to let in some more of the matter that is required to create a stream that can refill the original bubble. And what a nice sun it is too.

So the Sun has a hole in the middle, and some other compressed forces taking place. It is where matter, and anti-matter are forced together. Black hole is out, Sun is in. We have a sort of release valve going on. That prevents us from being crushed as the pressure builds up.
It also creates our orbit, as it spins us around. But what are we spinning around in?
The best way to figure things out is to just apply spookiness to anything invisible, anything transparent, anything reflective. They are all signs of spookiness. So for example, glass is partly spooky, gold, silver, water. They all have some spookiness about them. We are spinning around in the Aether.
Aether is matter on matter, on matter. I make my 3D model from 10 Hexagons, I don’t know how to get it exact. But I think it is Hexagonal from every direction, so that is very spooky. It is a hard model to make, but I did it in a silly way that works, so I accept that model.
So how does the Aether perform this spin?
Firstly is has unequal pressures in its structure. Pressure in a bubble full of bubbles is always towards the centre. Whatever you build will always have more pressure to its centre. You are only making more pressure on the centre of the object. The surrounding bubbles want to get there, they are out of space to move. The Aether cannot move, but is can spin you, and move you if it has any unequal pressure coming from another direction.

The pressure is surely less towards the outside of the Universe bubble?
Not when the Aether has reached its maximum spookiness. If it is 10 bubbles of spookiness, then it is 10 bubbles of spookiness even under lower pressure, because the maximum is reached even near some of the edges of the Universe bubbles.
So if the limit is reached in our universe why are there Universe with faster spins than possible? What is Dark Matter? Too many suns, too many Black holes, and you have too much escape velocity through the bubbles. The level has to be just right. So they are sort of whirlpools.
To be continued...
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Anyway back to Aether. As I said it is a spooky hexagon, that always faces towards an observer. I have to rename it now to The Pinchon. So each bubble is now a Pinchon. It faces the observer because of our electrons. They are using the Aether as a pathway, and their map reference is broken again. I will go through this in some detail, because so many things use this Aether in different ways. The fact that it is so slippery makes it a great tool for lifeforms to break away from the gravity forcing down on them.

What is a Pinchon?
A Pinchon is a force that needs to be combined with F
It’s a dividing line of Force between Atoms. We shall use Hexagon as its shape this then takes into account the equal forces that need to be measured.
Why is it important to put in a new dividing line?
Because this dividing line is not central to the two masses m1,m2. And because the line is not central, F is not consistent. And the Pinchon Nucleus plays a big part in everything force related. What is the Pinchon Nucleus? It just so happens that the centre has the strongest pull because of the structure of pressures around it.
F is not consistent anyway, along the line between two masses.
However it is considered a straight line. Imagine that there was a deviance in forces between a few atoms that affected the path of a photon. It should be changes to a hexagon fork of 3 choices.
And when is this fork change useful? It is useful when a photon has to hit a target. It creates all of the variables in a lot of Quantum Mechanic experiments, like the two slit experiment. The photon has 3 choices in direction (Hexagon side), and nothing is calculated for those choices. The photon can create a wave if those forces are not equal.

Why wouldn’t they be equal? What would propel the Photon to create the wave? The last path of the photon alters the state of the Pinchon. It unbalances the following journey by the next photon. However, an observer is altering the journey in another direction, balancing the forces out again. Only if the pathway for the photon is not observed does it remain in the Photon’s last state.
To be continued...
Beingof1

Post by Beingof1 »

Pincho Paxton wrote:
I am now trying to figure out how electrons use the Aether. And how the observer also uses it. taking away my expanding theory. And changing it to spin.
The electron exists in both sides of the neutral field {Aether I presume}. It protrudes into matter and antimatter.
The electron is not using the field/aether, the field is using the electron.

The observer sends signals to the field because it is in union with it and is it, the field/aether.

The math:

C=dA+A^A

C= conscious observation
A= the Totality in flux - matter/antimatter
d= derivative or perception
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Evolution of the sun...

Tomas

Post by Tomas »

-Pincho Paxton-
Evolution of the sun...
http://www.resonancepub.com/images/blac ... m-72sm.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/ffxImage/urlpictu ... 50_sun.jpg

-tomas-
Reminds me of my 5th and 17th LSD trips ;-)
Don't run to your death
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Steven Coyle wrote:With this in mind, weather is simply color (prism).
Dang, that comment reminds me of my 1st LSD trip :-0 :-/ :-)
Don't run to your death
divine focus

Post by divine focus »

Pincho Paxton wrote:Yeah, my model doesn't have infinity. It has an outer shell. But the shell can break, and then another Universe adds to the collection.
'ghost' * 1 = transformation (and some neutral particle effect).

If 'ghost' is *now* (where is it?), and 1 is the expanding space ("bubble"), combining the two gives you 'time-order' (past/future). 'Time-order' is transformation in some operation with a neutral function (Z boson?).

'Weak interaction' and electroweak theory are strange. Where does the mass come from for the bosons? Weak interaction is mass creation?
eliasforum.org/digests.html
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

divine focus wrote:
Pincho Paxton wrote:Yeah, my model doesn't have infinity. It has an outer shell. But the shell can break, and then another Universe adds to the collection.
'ghost' * 1 = transformation (and some neutral particle effect).

If 'ghost' is *now* (where is it?), and 1 is the expanding space ("bubble"), combining the two gives you 'time-order' (past/future). 'Time-order' is transformation in some operation with a neutral function (Z boson?).

'Weak interaction' and electroweak theory are strange. Where does the mass come from for the bosons? Weak interaction is mass creation?
I believe that there should be a weak interaction at the beginning. I believe that it would require varying pressures to create most of the other particles. Ghost probably is now, and it would be the Aether. My model is ever evolving at the moment. There is so much that I need to learn.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Beingof1 wrote:Pincho Paxton wrote:
The electron exists in both sides of the neutral field {Aether I presume}. It protrudes into matter and antimatter.
The electron is not using the field/aether, the field is using the electron.

The observer sends signals to the field because it is in union with it and is it, the field/aether.

The math:

C=dA+A^A

C= conscious observation
A= the Totality in flux - matter/antimatter
d= derivative or perception
The Aether, and the electron seem to work together somehow. I think that electrons give away clues as to what is inside an atom. I mean the orbital sort of suggests certain shapes, it suggests maybe some hollow areas, and some not so hollow.
Tomas

Obama Amenhotep IV & Osama

Post by Tomas »

-tomas-
Obama reminds me more of Caligula than Amenhotep IV as there's a bit more background information on that Roman fellow. Do not tend to look at the cover-color of a person's skin, that's just window dressing, for the most part. We are who we are, whether a mirror is available or not.

My sources tell me that Osama binLaden was killed in 2002.
Don't run to your death
Pincho Paxton

Re: Obama Amenhotep IV & Osama

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Tomas wrote:.

-tomas-
Obama reminds me more of Caligula than Amenhotep IV as there's a bit more background information on that Roman fellow. Do not tend to look at the cover-color of a person's skin, that's just window dressing, for the most part. We are who we are, whether a mirror is available or not.

I don't think he did anything. there was a lot of fuss to get the family away from America. We will never know the truth.

Post by 1456200423 »

Tomas wrote:.

-tomas-

Shortly before she was murdered herself, Benazir Bhutto (the former prime minister of Pakistan) in a interview she gave to BBC in 2007, said that, Omar Sheikh murdered Osama Bin Laden in 2002, also.

There is more than passing similarity of facial features between Osama and Obama. I have seen some composites and overlays done, that are hard to explain... This, is the reason behind that question. ;-)
veritas odium parit