Donna's blog

Discussion of science, technology, politics, and other topics that aren't strictly philosophical.
Queen Solomon 1

"I just walked-in to see what condition my condition was in"

Post by Queen Solomon 1 »

Yeah, yeah, oh yeah
What condition my condition was in

I woke up this mornin' with the sundown shinin' in
I found my mind in a brown paper bag within
I tripped on a cloud and fell a eight miles high
I tore my mind on a jagged sky

I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in

Lyrics of a song the older Geniacts' might know. Kenny Rogers

Hi Geniacts

Geniacts' take that name to heart cause if you think like a Genius and you know yourself to be, than you ARE. Autodidact is the guys name. Autodidact is a self-learned person and Didactic is an Autodidact who teaches what they've self-learned-like myself.

As a Geniact myself it is suffice to say through daily continuous studies as a learner-of-life (one who absorbs) and tosses waste--my conceptualization about the word Genius and through empirical knowledge, is to say it is about ability to THINK. But, that's not all because thinking is everything but there's more. Genius is about original thinking-- your word usage is also a genius quality with the knack to string words together to clarify one's self ingeniously most often have not been previously circulated by word-of-breath or e-dialog. Genius is about originality--the real discoverer of thought in action. The Archeologist and Archetechual Designer are discoverers of great thinking right up their with Geniacts--the Genius Thinkers'.

Genius is I.Q--Intelligent Quotient--the higher the number the higher the ability to think with depth perception will be. Which might explain the misunderstanding of communications in comparison with a lower I.Q and a higher I.Q--the differences in ability of thought. The higher I.Q persons are definitely educated their high interests are for life long learning, but the lower I.Q may or might not be educated but truth is the higher I.Q is the one with ability to think with depth perceptions. Genius is about originality from several perspectives--it towers in intellectual capacity and multiple abilities.

" I just walked-in to see what condition my condition was in"

Queen Solomon 1
Serendipper

Re: "I just walked-in to see what condition my condition was in"

Post by Serendipper »

All originality is undetected plagiarism. I plagiarized that ;)

Did you see this? viewtopic.php?f=6&t=128

What is Genius?

The best way to answer such a question is to describe what genius is not. First and foremost, genius does not necessarily relate to talent. Being exceptionally good at some particular task does not automatically make one a genius. In light of this, people like Albert Einstein and Johann Sebastian Bach were not geniuses, but simply very talented people. Indeed, a genius need not be very talented in any area of life at all. Or if he does have some talent, it would necessarily find its most concentrated expression in the realm of wisdom. Genius is a function of one's relationship with Ultimate Reality and thus is a function of consciousness. The more one is conscious of the true nature of Reality, the more one is a genius. By this definition, people like Jesus, the Buddha, Kierkegaard, Nietzsche, Weininger, and Socrates were geniuses to greater or lesser degree.

Albert Einstein, although gifted with a prodigious intellect, had a very poor relationship with Reality. The highest he ever reached in this relationship was a sense of awe and wonder at the Universe, which means that his connection with Reality was largely emotional and subconscious. It was, at bottom, little more than an emotional reaction to his own limited understanding of Reality as a whole. Einstein failed to take the all-important conceptual leap into full understanding of Reality, and thus he failed to reach the level of genius. The chief characteristic of a genius is independence of mind. This independence is attained through his having a clear and conscious grasp of the nature of Reality, which results in his mind being unmoved by the myths and fashions of his culture. Indeed, everything he thinks, says and does is performed with authority, a quality that arises when one's knowledge is permanent, complete, and beyond doubt.

What are your thoughts on that?
Queen Solomon 1

Re: "I just walked-in to see what condition my condition was in"

"What is Genius"

"The chief characteristic of a genius is independence of mind. This independence is attained through his having a clear and conscious grasp of the nature of Reality, which results in his mind being unmoved by the myths and fashions of his culture. Indeed, everything he thinks, says and does is performed with authority, a quality that arises when one's knowledge is permanent, complete, and beyond doubt."

That would be me without a doubt, independence of mind. Clearly knowing my nature of Reality 'unmoved' by sheep leading the sheep with rose-colored glasses on--"they know not what they're doing"

I'm no braggart I simply know right from wrong, logic from illogic, from limited to limiteless.

What is Genius?

Not those who don't know it.
Queen Solomon 1

Bill Cosby is guilty...will he go to jail?..No, here's why!

Bill Cosby is 80 and guilty. He's to old to go to jail over mischievous sexual behavior.
But, the authorities must do their job to make it look scary and law-abiding enough to let him think he's going to prison. He won't go no way. They know he's to old to be incarcerated, the living conditions would depress and kill him. They play the part to penalize him for legal purpose but to appease the on-watchers, those who'd like nothing more than to watch the ole guy get what he deserves. But, at age 42 full of testosterone controlling his balls to uncontrollable urges, he falls victim to himself and victim to the beauty he pilled-up. At age 80.. dead sea scroll, it's all ancient history.

Was he thinking with his big head or little head? His big head got him into trouble in the first place, he proves his thinking was stinking. Secondly, he used his little head to follow what his big head had in mind.

Outcome?

He proved both heads were the same size--over the charts small!
Queen Solomon 1

Re: Bill Cosby is guilty...will he go to jail?..No, here's why!

Time is the essence here. It should be made mandatory that if any female decides to cry rape against an 80 year old man when the incident occurred 40 years earlier that they do so within a 10 year span and no later. To bring crime upon anyone at this age seems like a low-life thing to do. The person could suffer a heart attack and die. I'm not saying he should get away with the crime but just give a lighter sentence--house arrest. People change in 40 years their thoughts are matured, this should be taken into consideration in a court-of-law.
Queen Solomon 1

Is Trump's health in trouble?

Trump's Health?

Well, who knows who cares?

His Doctor knows but still who cares besides family/friends?

So why make it public concern for Pete sake if privacy is expected? Trump's Doctor states he didn't write Trump's letter firsthand, of Trump's good health, that Trump dictated his own health in that letter.

Trump is a public figure we know that but his health belongs to him, is it not his right to not volunteer his health issues if any? If he did choose to open-up to the public and tell the truth of ill-health if any to tell, than he stands to be knocked-down for volunteering the truth. I can hear and see it now big HEAD LINES TRUMP IN TROUBLE. Likely, only suffering with hamster dickism the stigmatism of older age malady. Feeling small because everyone thinks you're a dick. Still better than melon inflation end-up like Humpty Dumpty's egghead cracked from the great fall. Trump doesn't feel small from any amount of verbal slaughter. The nay-slayers are the small who can't make themselves big.

Getting back on track, Trump should have the right to remain silent about his health regardless of 'public concern' all they care about is bashing him more if he were to reveal truth of any health ailment. If he were to admit any health issue he'd be setting himself up for more public scrutiny more negative non-support, more small human behavior against him, etc.
Queen Solomon 1

Poem Where's my Glasses?

Queen Solomon 1st

Where’s my glasses??
June 5, 2018

I look under the couch cushions
and every other place twice
where did I put my glasses, I sigh
and continue to hunt again thrice

A movie is on I want to see
oh, where could those darn things be
I tire of looking in the same old place
but, the last is where they’ll be

The show is over and I’m still searching
I begin to flush red in the face
my nostrils are flaring and snorting
those glasses seem not in this place

I start to point a finger
I blame whoever I can
this is beginning to irk me
It’s as though they had legs and ran

I stopped searching for awhile
roaming thoughts raced my mind
maybe, I left them somewhere outside
as I headed and moseyed on blind

I know those glasses are around this house
I rummage through garbage and junk
I’m just about ready to scream and shout
and now I smell like a skunk

I hear a knock upon my door
today I don’t want company
I need to find my glasses soon
They’re causing my agony

I opened the door and there stood my friend
He could see I was in a huff
“Help me to find my focusing glasses”
His cigarette he took a puff”

“Your glasses hmmm, then, retract your steps”
“but, I’ve searched and looked everywhere”
“there’s one place you didn’t look my friend
and they are sitting right there”

“Right where? I heard myself blurt out
stop fooling and tell me instead”
“have you no clue, they’re right on you
you’ll find them upon your head”
Queen Solomon 1

What do you think about forgiveness?

Matthew 6:15 - But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Our world is filthy with corruption, I won't add to that. But, I'll freely go against and stand-up with the sword of my tongue prepared to battle non-combatively. But, through the wit-of-the-brow. It matters not to me that they be combative, that's their shrinkage. Their corruption angered me but they haven't silenced me. I know what and what not to say. Am I controlled? not by them, but self-controlled, self-disciplined, unless provoked. They the corrupted field altered my thoughts poisoning them to rebound against them. I want to prove a can of worms to be a barrel of snakes. Not from vindictiveness or viciousness but from the wrath they created within me to straighten a wrong to make it right. And from the justification of my wrath. I shall proceed to expose their wrong against my good-natured well-balanced stable-minded person. I was wronged. The Ombudsperson and a Lawyer said they'd become involved. I cannot just forgive them and quiet down. It is a case of malpractice.

I think justification comes first, then forgiveness.

Queen Solomon
guest_of_logic

Re: What do you think about forgiveness?

Post by guest_of_logic »

Donna, I think you'd like this video: Questioning Forgiveness -- A Former Therapist Explores.
Queen Solomon 1

Re: What do you think about forgiveness?

Thank you guest_of_logic

I listened right to the end of Daniel Mackler--he's genuinely influential and effective in speech. I'm with him in thought. I found myself immediately wanting to listen to more of his videos.

Sharing is so vitally important--it gives the receiver the idea we're all morally related, connected by equality, sharing is caring.

Thumbs up!
Queen Solomon 1

My entire body consists of several consciousnesses

My entire body consists of several consciousnesses

We're equal in our creator's love yes, how do I know that?
It's a feeling like love is, something felt.
Therefore, feelings can be relied on as akin to the intuition.

My whole body consists of several consciousnesses and armies.

My brain is my Master consciousness giving orders to its' body's anatomy
My eyes have their own consciousness, they know what they see
My hands obey my brain, therefore, they're conscious
My heart is conscious of itself
My feet obey my brain's orders to walk or wiggle my toes, they're conscious
My internal organs are inside consciousnesses, they're all alive

My red blood cells are conscious
My white blood cells are conscious
My veins are conscious
My skin is conscious, I pinch it, it responds with ouch
My vocal chords know how to speak, therefore it's conscious
My nose knows what it smells, therefore it is conscious

My entire body is several consciousnesses, the brain being God master over all. Everything is alive inside me.
Live armies battling within. They're all consciousnesses in action.

I've been trying to figure out where the consciousness resides in the body for years. Some think it plausible to be on the outside of the brain controlled by a mystical force. I cannot fathom that idea.

Queen Solomon 1st
jupiviv

Re: My entire body consists of several consciousnesses

Post by jupiviv »

Queen Solomon 1 wrote:My entire body is several consciousnesses, the brain being God master over all. Everything is alive inside me.
Live armies battling within. They're all consciousnesses in action.
Your entire body is one of several consciousnessesesses in a much larger body, viz., mine. My brain is Lord over them all. And of course, I'm one consciousness among several others. So what is consciousness?
Queen Solomon 1

Re: My entire body consists of several consciousnesses

You know what consciousness is because you were born an 'alive awareness' whether you realize it or not. Anyone is aware when they sense something intensely about someone and it turns out they are right. Their consciousness is their alive awareness.

Humanity is intelligence, we're all alive awarenesses and we're conscious of one another. We're all aware something is there. That something is the alive awareness in all of humanity all searching wondering why, who, when, where, how?

Consciousness is alive awareness, we're aware we're conscious otherwise we wouldn't be conscious, we'd be unconscious.

I was alive awareness, conscious inside my mother's womb, it was not a memory, I was aware I was there as though I'm there right now. I did not want to leave my safe haven, I intuitively knew it was wicked out there. I knew I didn't want to go. I turned myself around, in a breach position going up inside my mother's body almost killing her, (her birth records would verify this). I came to an end I knew I couldn't go up any farther. I backed down a bit and there stood a beautiful being in the form of a man wearing a beautiful white robe with gold trim under the arms like angel wings, in front of me. I see HIS image is angelic, he's beautiful. He said to me with outstretched arms "Come here, daughter" he lifted me up touching me with HIS Holy hands, I was blessed from that moment. He placed me in the birth canal and I was born blessed into a world I did not want to be in. I was guided throughout my lifetime. HE is my witness and I his.

We're aware we're conscious otherwise we wouldn't be conscious, we'd be unconscious.
Queen Solomon 1

Re: Bill Cosby is guilty...will he go to jail?..No, here's why!

I was mistaken, I thought the Law would be lenient on Bill Cosby but he's off to prison for 3-10 years--the Judge put him behind bars instead of house arrest saying he crushed a young woman's life, and other women's too.

He's 80 and may likely die in prison. No one should get away with what he did but at his age, a year would seem to suffice considering it happened while he was a young frisky man and people change through time. I don't feel sorry for the old guy he got what he deserves but I do think house arrest is more appropriate.

Queen Solomon 1st.
Queen Solomon 1

I am is. My brain's consciousness

Singing and music sounds angelic

Singing and music appear to be of divine nature, how is it humans can utter noises from their arses that stink, yet coming from the opposite end their singing vocal cords sounds angelic, imagine that eh, the sound of divinity coming from human mouths which resemble their arse holes, they both spew shit!

Queen Solomon 1st.
Avolith

Re: I am is. My brain's consciousness

Post by Avolith »

I think if you're a buddha, even the foulest fart would smell like divinity itself
Queen Solomon 1

The Final War

The Final War

The dreaded clock nears the midnight hour; world-wide doom preys on people's minds. As if bombing is not enough, soldiers in helicopters hover in an area, aim-shoot-and kill occupants of a household. And rape and murder of the innocent take place. The irony that war is not crime is baffling—it's organized crime, like a game of Russian roulette—they die to play, play to die.
Hero slaves sacrifice their lives for others and live an honor they die for.
Inviting war is all opposing side's blatant refusal to compromise.
It's power against power—neither will bend for the other.
Victory of war is as jubilant is to death. Lives are sacrificed scattered about the bloodied grounds in ruins, beaten and battered limbs bombed-off, destruction reigns, the license to murder for the power to control. There is no victory nor jubilance in war, only the violent killing of humanity taking its toll.
Diversions are created so hysteria doesn't erupt.
We go about with our lives aware of the detriment upon earth, wishing it would all stop, but hatred continues as though they cherish it.
Anger begets anger, violence begets violence, innocent people subjected to such degradation of life.
Victory to defeat is uppermost in the minds of all opposing sides. The Bible says power is in the number of armies.
War is history of the centuries from the beginning of time repeating and escalating like a plan devised from God.
War is violence not victory to it.
Must history repeat itself?
Is the viciousness of war heading for extinction of man? Is depopulation in progress?
As North Korea threatens nuclear missile—the sensible are thinking go nuke-yourself.
Earth ends-- nuclear dust wipes-out all living entity except for those surviving in underground havens—the escaping fortunate. The earth's surface bares the marks of humanities death—the final war.
Space Science Stations inhabit the great minds who know how to escape such atrocities.
Time passes, everything on earth are in shambles, destroyed in action. Skeletal-remains strewn about the blood-shed ground.
Space inhabitants realize their supplies are depleting, they yearn home-earth. But can they make it back?
Do they have the means to return?
Can they rebuild on poisoned barren ground?
They realize life is survival or death—they escape one atrocity for another. They realize in time the rains will purify the earth.
Direct communications with underground NASA inhabitants assure the crew a return to earth is possible. Temporary obstacles mar their way; a distraught team-member heaves himself out into space.
They land on untouched ground; new hope arises when the thought of vegetation is possible. A new beginning is created for man, left behind from the final war.v

This poem was ranked 79 out of 100 for a film, meaning in all likelihood of it being a success.

Queen Solomon 1st.
Queen Solomon 1

Youth versus Aged

Youth is young but aged is greater
Youth is fleeting but aged comes later
Youth is learning but so is aged
The difference is youths the rage

Youth is young but ages too
Any age ages it ages you
Age is not just a frame of mind
Age adds up to the old-age kind

Youth possesses beautiful skin
Beauty is great but wisdom is in
Learning from the ages continues on
Youth becomes aged when aged is gone

Youth is great but aged is greater
If youth be wise than aged is creator
Youth and aged on common ground
Youth is searching while aged has found

This poem is included in The Compilations of Foresta Gump a good book rated
with a whopping 8.63 on a scale from 1-10, 10 being a great read. It was ranked a
Masterpiece!

Queen Solomon 1st.
Queen Solomon 1

GOD is the Alien Head!

People must surrender themselves to one another for world peace to take place. Can man do such a noble thing? Can he surrender, give up power? Power to control or dictate? Is he driven to war by his inner spirit to fight? Did power cause his inner spirit to be antagonistic and warring which goes against man's true nature--good. God almighty will intervene? Who's God you ask? A deity who'll prove himself in a way humanity will awe in wonder. To say that God is the Alien head is to know something.

They, the Aliens will show themselves from the higher light they come from, a (higher intelligence deity) The Aliens have made their presence here on earth, they're coming back in peace to show humans how to have peace-on-earth. To teach humanity upper technology.

Those who have been taken to their laboratory in space, are chosen ones not randomly picked. How do I know this? I was one of them taken. It was first written here in 2003. And written elsewhere also. Why would anyone risk ostracization from the people if the story weren't true? I became smarter after that.

Watch netflix (Governmental talks) about Aliens, to prepare yourself for their arrival.
Queen Solomon 1

Re: Donna's blog

I wish people were more like me, a bit of a smart ass, a lot of a nice person, a bit of of an A-hole, a smidgeon of stupidity, a wee tad hatred of people, and a whole lot of high intelligence geared seemingly in the wrong directions. A high degree of intelligence not understood by the masses of lacking stupitonians out there. But, I don't suffer lonliness in any sense-of-the-word, I immerse in my studies day in and day out. Leave me the uck alone is my attitude. I don't want much to do with most stupitonians. Kevin Solway is not a stupitonian--he is Genius. A head-full-of-gear. Education is not intelligence they differ. Education is something already known circulated worldwide, but intelligence is much more, it's immeasurable. Intelligence leads the educated. Intelligence discovers things like the archeologist--the original thinkers. The higher the I.Q is the higher the depth perceptions will be.

My greatest read besides the Bible is my dictionary I've used daily for umpteen years now. My preference is my solitaire confinement--away from a world full of lackers, haters, goofs, you get the idea. I learned to tolerate the intolerable numbskulls.

I quit Quora.com my favorite place to be a part of, yet I withdrew myself from there because a dizzy Liz badmouthed one-of-my-questions. Quora's policy is to be respective and kind which seems lacking, especially when they expect their Quorian partnerships not to defend themselves rightfully. What the uck do they expect their Quorians to do, just remain silent after being targeted?. I defended my work against the dizzy Liz by telling her to grow-up. The silly uneducated female complained to Quora who informed me they deleted the comments but I still left. I spared her my wrath regretfully,I should have verbally bashed her to pieces then took my leave. I don't like to shrink myself but I don't like not defending myself either. I could have been the bigger person by saying you're entitled to your own opinion batch but to use the slang word batch to replace bitch still shrinks my person to say it aloud. Quora made me Top Quora Writer 2018 and every question I answered and shared with Facebook/Twitter the link always had my name Donna Thompson hit TV. So yeah, I should be on TV because my answers are bang on with intuitive knowledge.

I should take my writings to my own website on Wordpress.com so as not to be stifled in what I say, https://queensolomon1st.wordpress.com/home or better still pen my thoughts in Apocrapha.

Most people lack good common sense, and they're unaware, yet those numbskulls are treated with high esteem, while intelligent people are shat upon, jealousy rears it's ugliness. They're wronged against, mistreated by the inferior people who can't think outside-the-box.

I loath combative antagonistic females--I'm neither, but I'll argue when I'm right, but argument doesn't have to be combative. I respect intelligent women who uses a common-sense approach in dealing with other intelligent people.

Donna Thompson, uck the name Queen Solomon I don't need to hide behind a name.
Queen Solomon 1

Diebert van Rhijn

Please accept my apologies of late, no excuse for my behavior. I've always had a behavioral issue from childhood which I never outgrew. I call it a behavioral issue as an excuse for lamebrains who cannot accept me for being an honest straight-forward, spoiled but well adjusted person, for the most part.

Forgive me, I mean well, my intentions in life are good. I'm human and I feel!

Donna Thompson
Queen Solomon 1

I'm highly emotional and I cry often. I hurt easily, no I'm not weakening myself by informing others about my nature of being, it's important I free myself from my own bondage via revealing deeper truths about myself. I caused my own deep hurt by quitting Quora.com which allowed me to be my best person.

I don't appreciate labling--that's like using the person as an escape goat to denounce them. The lable "narcissist" is meant for both genders which proves stupitonian is real and I'll tell you why. The true story behind the 'narcissist' was a Prince who saw his reflection in the water and he fell in love with himself. So the word narcissist applies only to the male gender. But, it's all rambling spews started by the culprits of stupitonian. The word narcissist is being overused for the purpose of denouncement of a person. It's an escape for lamebrains who shrug their own responsibilites in a relationship gone sour. They point the blame solely on the 'narcissist' freeing their lamebrain self from chaos they likely started. Narcissist is related to self-love yet stupitonians turn it into a dirty mud sling and speak vile denouncements of their partner they call a narcissist. Stupitonians are unaware creatures, not realizing it takes one to start the combativeness and two to argue. "Never answer and angry word with an angry word, it's the second that makes the quarrel.

Donna Thompson
Queen Solomon 1

I'm not stupid as you might think, please dont' equate me with the word "uneducated". I use simplistic terminology to appease the masses for it is more understandable over complexity considering most are mediocre-minded. If I were to use medical terminology the only people who would understand would be the medical field and that's not a guarantee they'd all know.

When I offer revelations about myself, I'm not being narcissistic but openly revealing instead. I'd rather others hear it straight from the horses mouth instead of via gossip that circulates from stinky breath to stinky breath which always comes out untruthful. I don't appreciate gossip, it's a cowardice way of hurting others. My aim is to have people know the me within, not the she they concoct up.

Today's thoughts:

Its been said humanity is inherently good so why can people think and do evil to another? Is it by choice they do wrong, then they're not inherently good.That would mean humanity is good and evil or evilishly good, or good evilishly. Humans don't seem good, a false smile upon devilish faces. Whose good in this world? The Christians? They are persecuted the most. But, even some of them are no good.But, they stand for good. I always thought myself good--disciplined in the social community until a devilish intervention ruined my good outlook on people. My good reputation harmed. I should hate but instead I pity. I'm not capable of hating or thinking ill thoughts. It was a rude awakening to learn people are no good. Evil lurks in every corner and when you discover their menacing ways they run like shreaking demons. Trust is like a pane-of-glass, once broken it can never be repaired. The glass may never be repaired but trust can be. I'm no stupitonian. It just takes eyes of the wise to repair the broken shards within.

Donna Thompson
Queen Solomon 1

The half sister of Meghan Markle is cashing in on anything she can regarding Meghan's pregnancy and life. Samantha Markle won't stop butting her unfavorable nose into the newly Duchesses life, but as she says she has a right. She's an embarrassment to read. The Royals are forced to endure the nonsense that must surely be putting a strain on their marriage. There should be a law protecting family members from busybody other family members.

Donna Thompson
Queen Solomon 1

The worst thing in the entire world for me, is not knowing what happens when we die. Is that it? Dead and gone forever? This bugs me that I live a lifetime merely existing just to think it's all over when I croak. How do I know the Bible is authentic in what it says, it may be nothing more than Scholars masterminding a set of rules to live by. If God knows my heart he'll show me something he knows I need to know to renew my faith. I've had reasons to believe God is real but I don't believe the Bible--I believe and have faith in it's wisdom and it's great proverbs but the Bible was written by mere men who claimed they were inspired by God. Who is God? I know God to be an Alien head--humanities creator. But, each one of us have our own ideas and we all think we're right, but we're not all right.

As someone who was raised in the church for the first few years of my life, it instilled God within me. But, is man inherently good as God says when he looked upon his creation and saw that it was good. Man is inherently bad as well as good. It's not the good who cooks human beings alive? Who kills humanity but humanity themselves? Who tortures other men but men themselves? Whose more violent men or women? Or are both equally shameful? Humans are intelligent creatures, we know right from wrong, therefore we choose to mudsling spews from our mouths which quite resembles are arseholes because they both spew shit, but are we strong enough to shut our mouths when necessary, when all hell breaks loose? If we could easily turn our mouths off we could save a detriment from happening. The human spirit is a fighting one which can make us or break us.

Humanity is innocent, we're not responsible for they way we are, our creator is. Humanity is guilty to humanity for man knows when he hath sinned. Where do we go from here? No one knows!