"Europe belongs to Europeans" - Dalai Lama

Discussion of science, technology, politics, and other topics that aren't strictly philosophical.
Natural Order

"Europe belongs to Europeans" - Dalai Lama

Post by Natural Order »

I'm curious what a forum dominated by what appears to be mostly anti Trump Leftists thinks about the Buddhist leader's thoughts on European countries around the world being radically transformed at the genetic level by a torrent of third world invaders.

A few choice quotes form the Daila Lama include:

"Europe belongs to Europeans"

"Germany, cannot become an Arab country"

"they (non Europeans should) return and help rebuild their countries"

Do the Leftists on this forum think this makes the Buddhist leader a neo nazi white supremist? Does this make him just as evil as Donald Blormph?

Ever notice how 'multi-culti diversity TM' is only ever preached and applied in European countries? In 100 years when Europeans are minorities in their homelands, Africa will still be filled with Africans, Asia will still be filled with Asians, India will still be filled with Indians etc, etc...

What do you think a world without Europeans look like? What effect do you think this has on the chance for a world where Truth and Wisdom are held in high regard? Will it be a world you would want to live in?
jupiviv

Re: "Europe belongs to Europeans" - Dalai Lama

Post by jupiviv »

You're that race-realist guy aren't you? I hope you realise the utter pointlessness of this trans-right text-chat crusade of yours. Not to mention, you obviously haven't even bothered to find out what this forum is actually about if you thought referencing the Dalai Lama is going to add any weight to anything you say. But assuming against all odds that your sole purpose here is not to promote trans-right alt-racism (for whatever fucking reason):
What do you think a world without Europeans look like? What effect do you think this has on the chance for a world where Truth and Wisdom are held in high regard? Will it be a world you would want to live in?
The first question doesn't make sense. As for the second - the chance of humanity as a whole valuing wisdom in earnest is, was, and most probably will remain, extremely low. The presence or absence of Europeans - either as a race or a race-realistic cultural identity - makes no difference to that end.
Natural Order

Post by Natural Order »

jupiviv wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:26 am You're that race-realist guy aren't you? I hope you realise the utter pointlessness of this trans-right text-chat crusade of yours. Not to mention, you obviously haven't even bothered to find out what this forum is actually about if you thought referencing the Dalai Lama is going to add any weight to anything you say. But assuming against all odds that your sole purpose here is not to promote trans-right alt-racism (for whatever fucking reason):
Have you ever even bothered to define the term 'racism'? Are you aware that this term was invented by communist Jews to divide and conquer Europeans?
jupiviv wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:26 amThe first question doesn't make sense. As for the second - the chance of humanity as a whole valuing wisdom in earnest is, was, and most probably will remain, extremely low. The presence or absence of Europeans - either as a race or a race-realistic cultural identity - makes no difference to that end.
I expect that a non European such as yourself wouldn't care one way or another if Europeans go extinct in the next couple of hundred years. Which is why these questions were mostly directed at my fellow Europeans. Many of us haven't even pondered these issues due to the anti white Liberal indoctrination we've all been subjected to. We need to break the conditioning.
jupiviv

Post by jupiviv »

Natural Order wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:47 pm
jupiviv wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:26 amThe first question doesn't make sense. As for the second - the chance of humanity as a whole valuing wisdom in earnest is, was, and most probably will remain, extremely low. The presence or absence of Europeans - either as a race or a race-realistic cultural identity - makes no difference to that end.
I expect that a non European such as yourself wouldn't care one way or another if Europeans go extinct in the next couple of hundred years. Which is why these questions were mostly directed at my fellow Europeans. Many of us haven't even pondered these issues due to the anti white Liberal indoctrination we've all been subjected to. We need to break the conditioning.
It is clear you haven't pondered *any* issue whatsoever, at least not successfully. Dave Rubin, despite defying the Laws of liberal-scientific physics with his paradoxical, sort-of-right-wing, gayness, is not going to teach you anything.

Anyway, your question is nonsensical because it rests on the premise that Europeans/western civilisation are a singular force for good in the world and other forces are attempting to destroy it forever, which is nonsensical. It can't be said to be wrong, however, because wrongness implies some connection to or regard for reality. Nonsense arises wherever feelings and desires cannot find adequate expression through some awareness of reality, which is to say that it eventually arises wherever feelings and desires arise.
Natural Order

Post by Natural Order »

jupiviv wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:59 pmDave Rubin, despite defying the Laws of liberal-scientific physics with his paradoxical, sort-of-right-wing, gayness, is not going to teach you anything.
It is only due to the fact that current Global Liberal Order has become so Far Left that a gay Jew such as Dave Rubin has to be lumped in with the Right Wing. It says a lot about the current state of modernity.
jupiviv wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:59 pmAnyway, your question is nonsensical because it rests on the premise that Europeans/western civilisation are a singular force for good in the world and other forces are attempting to destroy it forever, which is nonsensical.
Europeans and the civilizations we create have been the greatest force for good the world has ever seen, and I believe ever will see. That doesn't mean we are perfect, but no honest person would argue that any other race comes anywhere near our level of achievement. In many ways, we have become a victim of our own success.
jupiviv wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:59 pmIt can't be said to be wrong, however, because wrongness implies some connection to or regard for reality. Nonsense arises wherever feelings and desires cannot find adequate expression through some awareness of reality, which is to say that it eventually arises wherever feelings and desires arise.
Do you live in The West?
jupiviv

Post by jupiviv »

Natural Order wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:38 pmIt is only due to the fact that current Global Liberal Order has become so Far Left that a gay Jew such as Dave Rubin has to be lumped in with the Right Wing. It says a lot about the current state of modernity.
What it says about modernity is that Rubin and others like him can make money by posturing as a somewhat evil leftist bulwark against very evil far left forces attacking the "sane conservatism" of the "silent majority" i.e. clueless fentanyl-addicted single whore larvae such as yourself. And needless to say terms like "conservative", "tradition" etc. mean whatever.
Europeans and the civilizations we create have been the greatest force for good the world has ever seen, and I believe ever will see. That doesn't mean we are perfect, but no honest person would argue that any other race comes anywhere near our level of achievement. In many ways, we have become a victim of our own success.
Sure, if you believe that "the civilisations we create" appeared and will diminish by and due to themselves. In other words uncaused and undivided noumena whose causes and conditions are self-contained and isolated from the rest of reality. But reality tends to intrude on such beliefs when they least expect it. Like pointing out the sheer *novelty* of any notion of pan-European civilisation and whatever "force of good" that entails. Or revealing that whatever goodness you attribute to such a notion in the context of your own life - which after all is what all of this is about - exists due to the relentless wastage of finite resources which cannot be forcefully conjured out of nothing. Not to mention the redistribution of such goodness towards your life as the *direct* result of the efforts of people who didn't see the "European civilisation" of their day as a force for good.
Natural Order

Post by Natural Order »

jupiviv wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:15 pmWhat it says about modernity is that Rubin and others like him
You can just say Jews instead of 'others like him'.
jupiviv wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:15 pmcan make money by posturing as a somewhat evil leftist bulwark against very evil far left forces attacking the "sane conservatism" of the "silent majority" i.e. clueless fentanyl-addicted single whore larvae such as yourself. And needless to say terms like "conservative", "tradition" etc. mean whatever.
It's fascinating to me that such a benign and rather straight forward declaration from the Dalai Lama causes non Europeans to react the same way every time. You're so obviously resentful and envious of us. Have you asked yourself why you feel this way? Are you ashamed of your own people because they seem unable to build the kind of countries that you like to live in? Don't blame it on us, that's what you call racism.
jupiviv wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:15 pmSure, if you believe that "the civilisations we create" appeared and will diminish by and due to themselves. In other words uncaused and undivided noumena whose causes and conditions are self-contained and isolated from the rest of reality. But reality tends to intrude on such beliefs when they least expect it. Like pointing out the sheer *novelty* of any notion of pan-European civilisation and whatever "force of good" that entails.
This is the strangest kind of straw man argument I've ever seen. Anyway, pretending you live in a deconstructed reality is the height of absurdity, and is usually motivated by cowardice and fear.
jupiviv wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:15 pmOr revealing that whatever goodness you attribute to such a notion in the context of your own life - which after all is what all of this is about - exists due to the relentless wastage of finite resources which cannot be forcefully conjured out of nothing. Not to mention the redistribution of such goodness towards your life as the *direct* result of the efforts of people who didn't see the "European civilisation" of their day as a force for good.
The struggle for existence is something I accept, and in fact gain spiritual strength from. It is the Natural Order of things. People like you who reject it and wallow in deconstructed realities ought to just commit suicide. You'd be doing yourselves a favor and it would prevent you from corrupting impressionable minds with your disingenuous cries about resource consumption and the weak. It is nothing more than thinly veiled envy and hatred of those who are stronger than you. If only you could set your ego aside and accept your place in the Natural Order, you might still find salvation. But to be honest I don't have a good feeling about you.
jupiviv

Post by jupiviv »

Natural Order wrote:
Sure, if you believe that "the civilisations we create" appeared and will diminish by and due to themselves. In other words uncaused and undivided noumena whose causes and conditions are self-contained and isolated from the rest of reality. But reality tends to intrude on such beliefs when they least expect it. Like pointing out the sheer *novelty* of any notion of pan-European civilisation and whatever "force of good" that entails.
This is the strangest kind of straw man argument I've ever seen. Anyway, pretending you live in a deconstructed reality is the height of absurdity, and is usually motivated by cowardice and fear.
I'm not deconstructing anything, just pointing out verifiable facts. But I guess that doesn't make sense to someone who lives in their private reality.
The struggle for existence is something I accept, and in fact gain spiritual strength from. It is the Natural Order of things.
The struggle for existence as a moral standard is nonsense, because by definition the chances of continued existence increase as struggle decreases. You are trying (unsuccessfully) to decrease the struggle yourself by identifying with an ad hoc category of people (Europeans) and elevating it above similar categories.
If only you could set your ego aside and accept your place in the Natural Order, you might still find salvation.
Your ego prevents you from approaching my exalted office within the Natural Order. The ego is a deceiver. Kill it. Lacerate your abdomen. Make me a sumptuous blood offering.