Are "Aliens" off topic of discussions?

Discussion of science, technology, politics, and other topics that aren't strictly philosophical.
Queen Solomon 1

Are "Aliens" off topic of discussions?

Post by Queen Solomon 1 »

I can draw an illustration to the exact area taken to, from a particular area.

Netflix videos reveals Governmental Officials information on the subject such as The Alien Disclosure Project or The Unacknowledged, and many more. This is not misleading horse-crap, 'Official's' 'lead-the-in-the-know-people' with untruths? Doe's that make sense? No of course not. It wouldn't make sense to create false documents about truths, so the videos then must bare the authenticity of truth!

So since truth is already 'out there' then, what would prevent discussion, debate, truths, from being talked about?

Authorities have said "we don't want to create mass hysteria" what little faith in humanity that quote implies. More insulting to some.

Queen Solomon 1
Diebert van Rhijn

Re: Are "Aliens" off topic of discussions?

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Queen Solomon 1 wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:33 am It wouldn't make sense to create false documents about truths,
Nevertheless one cannot claim that false documents about "truths" are not being created all the time, for many different reasons. And apart from "false", this is often more about interpretation.
So since truth is already 'out there' then, what would prevent discussion, debate, truths, from being talked about?
There's a large amount of discussion, debate, TV documentaries, books, radio shows, government reports and other efforts since the last sixty years. So what is lacking exactly, do you think? The problem seems to me that the field attracted too many charlatans, confused people or in need of a faith and then of course all the commercialization.
Authorities have said "we don't want to create mass hysteria" what little faith in humanity that quote implies.
It looks like we're already having the hysteria non-stop! Plus the whole Brookings Report thing on aliens has been shown, in great detail actually, to hardly be related to any actual government policy or plan. Thus so far, it's more belief in aliens, gods, heaven, souls, women and things in themselves are indeed fueling mass hysteria, policy, war and heart break.
Queen Solomon 1

Re: Are "Aliens" off topic of discussions?

Post by Queen Solomon 1 »

"Do you think"

Yes, and that is a problem unless 'thinking' remedies itself with quiet intuitive answers.

Lacking? no!

Ignorant? yes, we all are to something unknown or known.

Hater of mankind? no!

Should I be?

Yes!

Why aren't you?

Tolerant (overly)

What is your contributions to the communities?

My higher self -- the nature of my reality.

My advice today is check-out Quora.com