White men, European genetics, masculinity and genius

Discussion of science, technology, politics, and other topics that aren't strictly philosophical.
Diebert van Rhijn

Re: Statement about Solway and Trump

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

awiseman wrote:This is like asking; what came first, the chicken or the egg? The chicken being white men, the egg being Western Civilization. It's more of a feedback loop.
We all know the rooster came first! In terms of biology and genetics he came probably out of Africa. All other accomplishments might be dwarfed by that individual or small group who dragged a whole race out of the animal realm, invented primal speech and developed further basic human awareness. At least, that's one way to look at it, depending on what you're valuing. Basic mental abilities or launching a metal can into space?
But let's cut the nonsense. Name ONE significant achievement to come from Arabs, Africans, or any of the Aboriginal people of Australia or the Americas. I don't care what it's in: math, science, philosophy, art, or literature.
Just one possible view on this: Timeline of historic inventions. The list of fundamental, meaningful accomplishments of the Arab, Babylonian, Ancient Egyptian and Sumerian civilization is too long to list here. What needs to be understood is that civilizations were shorter lived in a world which was more often in upheaval in terms of climate, natural disasters and wars. All I see right now is a few relatively quiet centuries, building further on foundations of ancient civilizations, during which things do not get wiped out too much although at times we are coming close thanks to the nuclear achievements of a "suicidal feminized race". So far in history war has mostly served the nest, the women and the kids of the victors. Despite masculine heroics, the game itself was never masculine. The moment you understand this, you might want to drop your woman centric, girly tough talk, spit it out as the stupidity it is.
it appears that Europeans, specifically Northern Europeans, are genetically predisposed to pathological altruism. I think the harsh climate of Northern Europe that we evolved in naturally selected for people who were helpful to outsiders and open minded to new cultures. Now these evolved traits are being exploited...
So you're just the same arguing for some ultimate civilizing power of the feminine then? In any case, the "harsh climate" theory is nonsense. Warmer climates are known, as near absolute fact, especially within the Middle East, to contain mostly cultures where being helpful to outsiders is positioned way more central, even as holy duty, than any colder or moderate climate. If you don't know this from either reading or experience, you've grown up in a shoe box in your grandmother's closet and nobody can help you. It's not up for discussion, as it would only show you've never been anywhere and just projecting some desired traits on your familiar surrounding and stripping them from others. Like some old gossipy wife!
This suicidal, degenerate, and nihilistic minority of Europeans are the human refuse that natural selection would have culled from our people long ago were it not for the comfort and security of modernity. I for one wish these weak and diseased whites would off themselves tomorrow, as I look forward to the day when we have a leaner, meaner, wiser, stronger race of Europeans.
Although I understand what you mean and am less opposed to the ideal than you might think, your vision breaks down rather quickly when it comes to practicalities. There's no indication that we can link the suicidal, degenerate and nihilistic tendencies to any specific, detectable property to select on. The weaknesses you mention sit deeper and arise, like Nietzsche argued in a "degenerate" type, a sign of cultural old age. You are proposing to beat old age. Fight cancer by cutting it out with amputations. It's madness. It also implies you'd need some police state to enforce all of it but such nanny state, such overarching control structure is itself the sign of a wheel chair, some artificial, crippling device. It's not masculine in any way.
jupiviv

Post by jupiviv »

David Quinn wrote:
jupiviv wrote:
David Quinn wrote:We will soon have the ability to design whatever kind of human being we want.
No we won't. Seriously, this is tantamount to saying "the crocodile god from the river bank will give us rain next year".
The crocodile god is well on his way. We already have a very good understanding of large sections of our genetic material. You don't think that we will one day reach the end of that project and obtain a full understanding of which genes do what?
We have known that p=mv for a good while. Does it follow that in the near future we will propel ourselves at light speed into space and roam the universe as beings of pure energy? No, it's just fantasy born of pseudo-knowledge, not speculation. The factors that create *any* character type, let alone that of a sage, may be too complex to understand. Finding a practical use for such understanding is doubly unlikely.

Ceteris paribus, the uses of genetic engineering are likely to remain within their domain in the foreseeable future. We may get rid of a few diseases or create some weaponised ones, manufacture organs and glow-in-the-dark hamsters etc. Creating Buddhas is a bridge too far. For that we will continue to depend on conventional genetic engineering i.e. the old in-out, in-out, followed by random influences turning the product into a cynical loner thirsting for eternity.
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:We all know the rooster came first! In terms of biology and genetics he came probably out of Africa. All other accomplishments might be dwarfed by that individual or small group who dragged a whole race out of the animal realm, invented primal speech and developed further basic human awareness. At least, that's one way to look at it, depending on what you're valuing. Basic mental abilities or launching a metal can into space?
Okay I'll make it simple, as I mentioned to Jupviv; how about a society where people are smart enough to operate a toilet so they're not defecating in the streets like so many do in India.

Also, don't forget that Europeans have Neanderthal DNA. The admixture is large enough to consider Europeans an entirely different species from Africans. Indeed, scientists classify certain wolves as different species that have more in common with each other than Africans and Europeans do.
Diebert van Rhijn wrote:Just one possible view on this: Timeline of historic inventions. The list of fundamental, meaningful accomplishments of the Arab, Babylonian, Ancient Egyptian and Sumerian civilization is too long to list here.
Those were Aryan people who built those ancient civilizations. Ancient Egyptians looked more modern day Greeks or Italians than they do the swarthy looking Arabs of today. Light skinned Aryan people conquered territory as far away as Persia and Northern India. Ever heard of Alexander the Great? The 'We Wuz Kangz' argument is laughable and not taken seriously by anybody who has broken the spell of the false religion of equality.

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:What needs to be understood is that civilizations were shorter lived in a world which was more often in upheaval in terms of climate, natural disasters and wars. All I see right now is a few relatively quiet centuries, building further on foundations of ancient civilizations, during which things do not get wiped out too much although at times we are coming close thanks to the nuclear achievements of a "suicidal feminized race". So far in history war has mostly served the nest, the women and the kids of the victors. Despite masculine heroics, the game itself was never masculine. The moment you understand this, you might want to drop your woman centric, girly tough talk, spit it out as the stupidity it is.
What do you think about the Europeans who rebuilt the entire European continent after WWII? Or what about the European Americans who conquered, tamed, and developed the entire continent of North America? They basically had to start from scratch. Do you think modern day Africans and Arabs would be capable of that? Do you really think these populations of non-whites who have an average IQ so low that it makes them functionally retarded by Western (see white) Standards are capable of what modern Europeans are capable of?

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:In any case, the "harsh climate" theory is nonsense. Warmer climates are known, as near absolute fact, especially within the Middle East, to contain mostly cultures where being helpful to outsiders is positioned way more central, even as holy duty, than any colder or moderate climate. If you don't know this from either reading or experience, you've grown up in a shoe box in your grandmother's closet and nobody can help you.
This is pure nonsense. Tell me, Diebert, would you rather be driving through a white neighborhood and have your car break down, or would you rather it be a black or brown neighborhood (see ghetto)? We all know what whiteness=niceness. Trying to mock the niceness of whites as "feminine" just makes you look like a pretentious, posturing idiot.
Diebert van Rhijn wrote:Although I understand what you mean and am less opposed to the ideal than you might think, your vision breaks down rather quickly when it comes to practicalities. There's no indication that we can link the suicidal, degenerate and nihilistic tendencies to any specific, detectable property to select on. The weaknesses you mention sit deeper and arise, like Nietzsche argued in a "degenerate" type, a sign of cultural old age. You are proposing to beat old age. Fight cancer by cutting it out with amputations. It's madness. It also implies you'd need some police state to enforce all of it but such nanny state, such overarching control structure is itself the sign of a wheel chair, some artificial, crippling device. It's not masculine in any way.
While it is true to Europeans are much older on average than your precious dirt-world populations, I don't think that is the main issue that is causing the degeneracy and nihilism found in so many Europeans today. I think the main issue is that we are victims of our own success. We have made modern life so comfy and easy that we have created evolutionary pressures that naturally select for 'the weak' instead of 'the strong'. All these purple haired feminists and their skinny-fat beta males they have on a leash would have perished in less than a week were it not for the abundance, comfort, and security provided by modernity.

So again, I'll ask you the same question I've asked everyone else, that I still hasn't been answered. How is open borders and mass immigration from the third world beneficial to The West? And no, 'ethnic cuisine' is NOT a good enough reason. You can learn how to prepare kebab on your own :)
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

Dan Rowden wrote:Hang on, that doesn't follow. I don't believe we're finding out anything. I don't trust a word Stone says. It was only a few months ago that it was being reported a Bannon/Kushner bromance was developing and Bannon was spruiking Kushner in glowing terms. There is so much bullshit and intrigue and incompetence surrounding this administration that it's impossible to believe anything said by any of them. Perhaps that's their strategy.
I hate to say I told you so...

From the article:

"Five people, including a senior administration official and several sources close to the president, tell POLITICO that Bannon, one of Trump’s closest advisers, has clashed with the president’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, who’s taken on an increasingly prominent portfolio in the West Wing. Bannon has complained that Kushner and his allies are trying to undermine his populist approach, the sources said."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/b ... ump-236939
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Ok, thanks. I'll tick 'Politico' as a media source you deem credible. Good to know.
Santiago Odo

Post by Santiago Odo »

AWiseMan wrote:While it is true to Europeans are much older on average than your precious dirt-world populations, I don't think that is the main issue that is causing the degeneracy and nihilism found in so many Europeans today. I think the main issue is that we are victims of our own success. We have made modern life so comfy and easy that we have created evolutionary pressures that naturally select for 'the weak' instead of 'the strong'. All these purple haired feminists and their skinny-fat beta males they have on a leash would have perished in less than a week were it not for the abundance, comfort, and security provided by modernity.

So again, I'll ask you the same question I've asked everyone else, that I still hasn't been answered. How is open borders and mass immigration from the third world beneficial to The West? And no, 'ethnic cuisine' is NOT a good enough reason. You can learn how to prepare kebab on your own :)
Your question cannot be answered, simply because it is not really a 'question'. All that you have done is to gush-forward a group of prefabricated, but twisted, assertions which encapsulate certain 'truths' but are interwoven with outrageous and thoroughly unproductive distortions. I think that a close correlary to your *belief* is that of a lower-level religiosity. And within that frothy religiosity one notices, quite clearly, that you are *captured* by elements within your discourse. I call to mind (because I have been reading some Jung) that in a situation where anima possession is occurring, as he said it, one has to fight to keep one's wits about him. The challenge is to remain centered and present and yet to avoid falling into the invitation to fall into the seduction offered. Now, as far as this thread goes, I suggest that this is factually one of its main undercurrents: the accusation that Commander Solway had fallen into some sort of Alt-Right Trap. The entire conversation revolves around the question of various perspectives and stances of present events. Everyone takes a shot at some level of definition --- what else could one do? --- but the curious thing is how the issue of enticement into 'false-view' and 'distorted understanding' runs through the whole thing.

At the best and among the best (I think Alain de Benoit is admirable and constant in his approach and in many ways 'time-tested') there is a coherant critique of 'the events of 1968' to use an image which grounds the oppositional struggle. It is a clear, cold, coherant unfolding of an intelligible, philosophical and grounded position. It can, and it does, refer to Jews, to Feminism, to American-style economics, to the Wars of Europe, to the American system that was installed, but it avoids falling into the dangerous and stereotypical pre-fabricated viewpoints that you desire to work with.

So then a curious question arises. But you must understand that aspects of what you talk about and bring forward are real questions, real issues, and they have importance. But what you produce in me is the awareness that 'ideas have consequences' and that 'ideas are powerful'. Especially dangerous are distorted, animus-filled ideas which move toward or provoke destructive actions. Those action will wind up doing harm to the actor though the external damage is infinitely more costly. I think of the decisions, and the distortions, that led to the American-led destruction of Iraq, said to be the true crime of our recent era. When one examines that irresponsibility, that cruel destructiveness, I suggest that one finds a similarly 'distorted animus' as that which you bring forward though in embryo.

These distortions of yours, they will harm 'the movement' (and the recovery of European identity, and the redefinition of it, and the recovery of some sort of 'soul' or 'purpose', if it is possible, is an honorable goal if it begins in the individual). But you bring to my mind the necessity, if you will permit me to say this, of 'thought-police'. But I do not mean an external force that operates against *you* or against *us*, but only an inner police agent who comes forward to make an arrest: to bring dangerous activity, on the mental realm, to a halt.

But I do not repproach you necessarily for having these ideas, which are really, at their core, very strong feelings that move through your mind-body. But they are very much indeed sentiments, but psychic sentiments if I can put it that way. As a final statement I would say that *you are possessed* and this contagion is one that one can notice on the reactionary right as well as on the SJW left. It moves through the social body.

In this sense it is 'contagion' that becomes the topic of the conversation.
You I'll never leave
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

Santiago Odo wrote:But I do not repproach you necessarily for having these ideas, which are really, at their core, very strong feelings that move through your mind-body. But they are very much indeed sentiments, but psychic sentiments if I can put it that way. As a final statement I would say that *you are possessed* and this contagion is one that one can notice on the reactionary right as well as on the SJW left. It moves through the social body.
You're projecting things on to me that have no basis in reality.
Santiago Odo

Post by Santiago Odo »

AWM wrote:You're projecting things on to me that have no basis in reality.
It often happens in the Internet and forum-environment that one thinks one sees something, or captures how someone is, or what problem they have, et cetera. It is just a part of the environment. So, it stands as a possibility that my assessment is wrong. But I am not only speaking of you, I am also speaking, and as an example, of Greg Johnson and some people who are attracted to that structure of ideas (specifically the 'JQ' as it is called). I make a monthly contribution to Counter-Currents because I think it really is a valuable and necessary resource, and I continue to do so though I have some reservations about certain possibilities within the 'movement' as it were. There is an articulate critical position that describes Jewish influence in the Occident after their 'emancipation', but I am uncertain that the classical way the trope moves is the wise one.

So, take what I say as a challenge (if you wish to). And let me ask this question as a place to start: Do you consider social contagion and social mass-hysteria as a real thing? And do you think it possible that an individual can become captured, psychically, by a mass psychological current?
You I'll never leave
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

Santiago Odo wrote:Do you consider social contagion and social mass-hysteria as a real thing? And do you think it possible that an individual can become captured, psychically, by a mass psychological current?
Of course I do, and that is what I'm fighting against; the "hyper liberalism" as you've described it, or what most others would call Social Marxism. It is causing large swathes of the European Diaspora to commit cultural and racial suicide. This is the "contagion" that will destroy The West and the people of Europe as we know them.
Diebert van Rhijn

awiseman wrote:This is pure nonsense. Tell me, Diebert, would you rather be driving through a white neighborhood and have your car break down, or would you rather it be a black or brown neighborhood (see ghetto)?
You're suddenly talking about poor neighborhoods in the West now. They do not contain "black or brown civilization".
While it is true to Europeans are much older on average than your precious dirt-world populations, I don't think that is the main issue that is causing the degeneracy and nihilism found in so many Europeans today.
That's not what I meant with the idea of a degenerate, old culture, which has turned so dumb, self-adsorbed, narcissistic and hypocritical that it's hard to find any good reasons on why it should continue or remain "pure".
How is open borders and mass immigration from the third world beneficial to The West?
First you need to ask: how to close a border seriously: it would cost a trillion to build massive boundaries around all the separate countries or continents. Plus it would cost a trillion in regional border trade. Plus it would cost a trillion to inspect seriously all the massive traffic flows. Plus it would cost trillions if any part of the world would decide not to join and get more global trade. No, the current border systems and inspections are functional although not perfect.

As for mass immigration, some economists make the case with arguments that the West will have not enough younger people left to take care of the older, retiring generations in about 60 years. So it would, for some, be economy as main argument, based on the idea that immigrants and refugees can be schooled and integrated (by the way not something I support beyond a certain, very limited number).

In any case, your question is shared by at least the half of the population here. The other half thinks we owe it to help those seeking refuge or even those who took a risk for a better life.

From the larger perspective though, people, groups, tribes and even nations have migrated since the dawn of time. It's quite recent, with our "sedimentary" societies, that we don't know how to handle these kind of migratory waves at all.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

I'm posting this in both forums because for me it is not to be missed.

Bernie Sanders talking about Koch Bros and other stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx9wKYOOZSc&t=19s
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:You're suddenly talking about poor neighborhoods in the West now. They do not contain "black or brown civilization".
The economic and social conditions of Chicago and Detroit are basically the same as Sub Saharan Africa.

https://goodbyeamericainaphoto.wordpres ... -are-made/
Diebert van Rhijn wrote:That's not what I meant with the idea of a degenerate, old culture, which has turned so dumb, self-adsorbed, narcissistic and hypocritical that it's hard to find any good reasons on why it should continue or remain "pure".
Because it's the best we have to work with. The degeneracy of The West is tame when compared to that of Africans, Arabs, and Mestizos.
Diebert van Rhijn wrote:First you need to ask: how to close a border seriously: it would cost a trillion to build massive boundaries around all the separate countries or continents. Plus it would cost a trillion in regional border trade. Plus it would cost a trillion to inspect seriously all the massive traffic flows. Plus it would cost trillions if any part of the world would decide not to join and get more global trade. No, the current border systems and inspections are functional although not perfect.
The easiest way to do it would be to simply gun down the first invaders on sight. It would have sent a message that we take our national security seriously and ended the invasion immediately. I know The West doesn't have the stomach for this right now, but had we done so it would have saved untold numbers of lives and trillions of dollars over the long term.
Diebert van Rhijn wrote:As for mass immigration, some economists make the case with arguments that the West will have not enough younger people left to take care of the older, retiring generations in about 60 years. So it would, for some, be economy as main argument, based on the idea that immigrants and refugees can be schooled and integrated (by the way not something I support beyond a certain, very limited number).
Immigration on this large of a scale makes integration impossible, and it ought to be called what it is: an invasion. Many of the invaders are illiterate in their own language, so they'll just end up on welfare being a net economic drain on The West. I've heard these economic arguments before, and they have no basis in reality. Public schools in America are stretched thin by all the non-english speaking anchor babies that require special attention; a net negative for white children enrolled in public schools. Yes, the super rich will get their cheap maids and servants to watch their kids and cut their lawns, but that does not justify the selling out of one's nation.

Also, Japan is already in the situation where there are supposedly not enough young people to take care of the old, and people have been predicting their collapse for the past twenty years because of it. In spite of this, Japan keeps chugging along and they do it without copying the suicidal immigration and border policies of The West.

https://goodbyeamericainaphoto.wordpres ... he-agenda/
Diebert van Rhijn wrote:In any case, your question is shared by at least the half of the population here. The other half thinks we owe it to help those seeking refuge or even those who took a risk for a better life.
This is a manifestation of the pathological altruism that many European peoples are prone to. Or maybe we just need to take control of our women and put some babies in them.

https://goodbyeamericainaphoto.wordpres ... e-of-pity/
Diebert van Rhijn wrote:From the larger perspective though, people, groups, tribes and even nations have migrated since the dawn of time. It's quite recent, with our "sedimentary" societies, that we don't know how to handle these kind of migratory waves at all.
We know exactly how to put down an invasion, we are just too cucked and feminized to do anything about it. Also, the kind of invasion we in The West are enduring right now is unprecedented. Not only by the numbers, but the distance as well. Invasions in the past were between people who were geographically much closer, and genetically similar to eachother. Hundreds of millions of Africans, Arabs, and Mestizos invading White European Civilization has NEVER happened in history.
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

Dan Rowden wrote:I'm posting this in both forums because for me it is not to be missed.

Bernie Sanders talking about Koch Bros and other stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx9wKYOOZSc&t=19s
Yeah Bernie! He'll stand up to the bullies for us! Oh wait...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POuJ0v3IfOo
Santiago Odo

Post by Santiago Odo »

It would be hard to trace in exact terms what dissolution is, where it begins and how it progresses. Especially hard to name the causes of it. Waldo Frank in an essay I posted pages back (PDF) described, or rather provided an outline, of important aspects of that dissolution.

He describes Europe as a dying body. Once, the living body of Europe was united by a general spiritual coherance, but as that spiritual cohesion was destroyed, what essentially united the body began to disintegrate. Obviously a process that has been going on for a long time. But he makes an important onservation and presents it as a metaphor: when a body dies this does not mean that it is really dead. In truth it is just as alive as ever, but alive in decomposition. Each cell *lights up*; the united body dies but each segment explodes in processes of putrefaction.

There is a good deal of merit in this viewpoint, as en emblem or as a metaphor to approach 'our present' and ourselves in it. The way I understand it is like this: we have certainly lost the 'metaphysical certainty' and the sense of cohesion that was the uniting factor in Mediaval Europe. What united Europe in this sense was the faith and certainty in a group of ideas, which existed and had *life* in the imaginations of man (his *imagined world*). It was a total cosmological picture as anyone who studies Medieval worldview knows. I see this, and it is still very much the case, as our *heritage* and as the background of our psychology and, still, our intuited understanding of things. It is not *cerebral* and thus it is not *rational*, but has to do with far more profound *feelings* which can be described as *a metaphysical sense*. It has to do with what one understands, sub-rationally, when one meditates on 'where one is' and what sort of world one exists in. In the most ultimate sense a man can only meditate on just this: his awareness within his being within this manifestation that we call *reality*. It begins there and it ends there. There is no place to go and no *going away*, there is only coming into or going into.

But in the dissolving body, which is to imply that we all exist within a dissolving unity, I tend in the direction of understanding that, losing his metaphysical certainty, losing his sense of continuity, of cosmological harmony, and then also of his fundamental relationship with other people but which starts in alientation in a general sense, and from himself, and then from all things; this metaphysical uncertainty and angst eats away at him. It is a sort of dull aching discomfort which never relents. Since nothing is felt to sustain and uphold, the awareness of man is haunted by feelings of discomfort that move from general to acute as the case may be.

When one loses the sense of understanding, profoundly, one's link with a sustaining cosmology, I think one goes mad. At the bottom of man's madness --- which all prhilosophers talk about, and certainly all psychologists are aware of, and all people at one time or another talk about this madness, and certainly it has reared itself up and become inescapably visible in the 20th century especially --- is the loss of bearing. The internal compass that once existed and worked, no longer exists, or perhaps it would be possible to say that it has become demagnetized and, to push the metaphor, can no longer find 'true north'. What world is this then? The question has to be answered and yet when one attempts the answer the elements that comprise that *answer* do not answer anything at all. One can only cite discreet facts: weights and measures, distance and mass, etc. There is absolutely no other language available.

My understanding is that this state of things produces a state of desperation. In that desperation different people, with differing constitutions, behave variously. But I supose that what I mean is that they behave neurotically. It is in that condition that man seeks remedies. If you no longer are part-and-parcel of a cosmological creative movement, in a flow of time as magnificent and as constant as the motion of stars, and this sense of things does not extend to all relations, then you will have to develop some localized, personal, disconnected *hobbies*. Because, and as Frank points out, Occidental man is a man in motion with a fantastic intensity of energy. Quicksilverish, mercurial, multi-poled, unstable, questing, volatile. No part of that 'forward thrust' came to rest when he lost his bearings and he was impelled forward into bearinglessness with the same back-wind as it were.

This paints a general picure and I imagine most will capture at leas the gist of what *we* are up against.

Now, I have seen and I still see the GF Strategy as exactly that: a strategy in the face of dissolution. If you have lost your bearings and the sustance, invisible, spiritual, *imagined* that once held all things together suddenly disappears, you find yourself in a strange world and without solid definitions. You have to grab after them. And grabbing is, in very real senses, a matter of life and death.

"I give you certainty and a raft of pure reason."

But we must I assert return to the core of the problem. And that problem is metaphysical. If you want only to focus on one small part of the Dying Body, well, take your pick an a smorgasbord of local specifics. If you want to discover how Europe died, or is dying, and what this *means*, I suggest it is a vast problem that requires many steps backward to even be able to see.

As to rebuilding a man's relationship to a cosmological sense of unity and adhesion, which is I think essentially what is being talked about, and if this is to remediate the European dissolution, I suppose that one must face the fact that this is an exceptionally giant *project* and obviously well beyond the will of any singular man. We are aware of death, aware that we are dying, we know there is little to cling to, yet we have to cling to something, and in our desperation if it is not this, it's that.
You I'll never leave
jupiviv

Post by jupiviv »

awiseman wrote:The economic and social conditions of Chicago and Detroit are basically the same as Sub Saharan Africa.
Uh huh...
The degeneracy of The West is tame when compared to that of Africans, Arabs, and Mestizos.
Uh huh...
The easiest way to do it would be to simply gun down the first invaders on sight. It would have sent a message that we take our national security seriously and ended the invasion immediately. I know The West doesn't have the stomach for this right now, but had we done so it would have saved untold numbers of lives and trillions of dollars over the long term.
Uh huh...
Also, Japan is already in the situation where there are supposedly not enough young people to take care of the old, and people have been predicting their collapse for the past twenty years because of it. In spite of this, Japan keeps chugging along and they do it without copying the suicidal immigration and border policies of The West.
OK then.

I just reenacted 90% of the conversations you've had in your life.
the pathological altruism that many European peoples are prone to.
This is the most blatant and stupid example of praising with faint scorn I've ever witnessed.

Humans of *all* races are perfectly happy to be friendly towards the neighbours as long as their own needs are amply satisfied, as evinced by the presence of the "fair weather friend" archetype in the fables and proverbs of all cultures. But I guess its much more race realistic to propose that living in cold climates centuries ago caused white people to be, not just altruistic, but *pathologically* altruistic within a few decades.
We know exactly how to put down an invasion, we are just too cucked and feminized to do anything about it.
Set an example then, instead of talking about it on a forum which is not remotely suitable for this type of discussion. Go out and blow up a mosque or kill some blacks. DO IT FAGGOT.
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

Santiago Odo wrote:But we must I assert return to the core of the problem. And that problem is metaphysical. If you want only to focus on one small part of the Dying Body, well, take your pick an a smorgasbord of local specifics. If you want to discover how Europe died, or is dying, and what this *means*, I suggest it is a vast problem that requires many steps backward to even be able to see.

As to rebuilding a man's relationship to a cosmological sense of unity and adhesion, which is I think essentially what is being talked about, and if this is to remediate the European dissolution, I suppose that one must face the fact that this is an exceptionally giant *project* and obviously well beyond the will of any singular man. We are aware of death, aware that we are dying, we know there is little to cling to, yet we have to cling to something, and in our desperation if it is not this, it's that.
Nature abhors a vacuum. If European people don't find a purpose to live and die for, Islam and the dirt world hordes will give one to us. Make no mistake, what they have in store for us is dead white men and sex slavery for white women and children. If this image doesn't knock us out of our progressive, liberal, equalist, multi-culti, diversitopian dream world, then we deserve whatever they have in store for us.
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

jupiviv wrote:Set an example then, instead of talking about it on a forum which is not remotely suitable for this type of discussion. Go out and blow up a mosque or kill some blacks. DO IT FAGGOT.
Try hard troll... *yawns*
Santiago Odo

Post by Santiago Odo »

You I'll never leave
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

Santiago Odo wrote:For general consideration.
Is that you, jupviv!?
Santiago Odo

Post by Santiago Odo »

This might interest some. This is Richard Spencer, a white nationalist, speaking of his sense of disappointment in this dangerous attack on Syria. It would appear that the American establishment has its eyes, once again, on reckless military adventures. If my understanding is correct, the invasions of Iraq have resulted in some hundreds of thousands of direct death, and many more indirect deaths, and Mr Trump speaking of the recent deaths in Syria says: "No child of God should ever suffer such horror."
You I'll never leave
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

Santiago Odo wrote:This might interest some. This is Richard Spencer, a white nationalist, speaking of his sense of disappointment in this dangerous attack on Syria. It would appear that the American establishment has its eyes, once again, on reckless military adventures. If my understanding is correct, the invasions of Iraq have resulted in some hundreds of thousands of direct death, and many more indirect deaths, and Mr Trump speaking of the recent deaths in Syria says: "No child of God should ever suffer such horror."
Trump crossed a line he shouldn't have crossed. His only political backers now are the neo-cohens his son-in-law Kushner is a part of. The only nation this Jew centric foreign policy benefits is Israel.
Diebert van Rhijn

awiseman wrote:The economic and social conditions of Chicago and Detroit are basically the same as Sub Saharan Africa.
But in terms of history economy and society nearly nothing in common. You just mean there's poverty and social problems. Anyway, some lists contain six of the world's ten fastest-growing economies over the previous decade from that very same Sub Saharan. So one could argue there's more future living there than in Chicago and Detroit! Would you propose emigration?
The degeneracy of The West is tame when compared to that of Africans, Arabs, and Mestizos.
You're not exactly the most convincing evangelist for that belief. But you're a good demonstration of mine.
Well, "you" are not the West, "you" are some obscure, powerless minority entertaining violent ideas. It's not about stomach, but the humanitarian laws the Western countries have signed up to, as "pinnacle" of their civilizational principles. That's the system you're dealing with, first and foremost. But it needs brains to understand, not just stomach. Of course one can make a case that these foundational principles of the West are the cause of its downfall. But you're not making that case here.
Don't hold your breath, they're busy changing their tune. But a saner policy would be to have a policy of shrinkage.

I'm all for population decrease. Overpopulation is the real issue in this world and economies based on massive populations with all the economical wreckage and class systems which are just features of what's basically an expired idea.
Hundreds of millions of Africans, Arabs, and Mestizos invading White European Civilization has NEVER happened in history.
It' still just at most 10-15% of the population for most Western countries. In my view it's more than enough to digest. Of course we never had 7 billion people on the planet before and the current economical and political realities either.
Santiago Odo

Post by Santiago Odo »

The Red Ice folks comment on the Trump Syria adventure.
You I'll never leave
jupiviv

Post by jupiviv »

Santiago Odo wrote:For general consideration.
What's with you race realists and scat fixation? An argument that uses preferred method of shitting as the metric for determining superiority is self-defeating, wouldn't you say? Besides, according to that logic no shitting whatsoever==Uebermensch, so I guess the constipated shall inherit the world.
awiseman

Post by awiseman »

jupiviv wrote:What's with you race realists and scat fixation? An argument that uses preferred method of shitting as the metric for determining superiority is self-defeating, wouldn't you say? Besides, according to that logic no shitting whatsoever==Uebermensch, so I guess the constipated shall inherit the world.
The autism is strong with this one...