Miserable situation

Discussion of science, technology, politics, and other topics that aren't strictly philosophical.
ChrisBB

Miserable situation

Post by ChrisBB »

God is real or there is beings with way more advanced tech here than we know of. I'm part of a truly cruel deranged cryptographic language and mathematics story.

If you know what I'm talking about, wtf am I supposed to do?
Russell Parr

Re: Miserable situation

Post by Russell Parr »

Press C on your calculator.
ChrisBB

Post by ChrisBB »

Are you saying that because you know my family and how or existences were structured so that I'm number 3 = C = Chris ?

Do You know of all the connections with the numbers 322,666, 7/28/76, 704, 706 GOD etc.?

I am part of a beings story and it ain't a nice story. It's a cruel story on purpose to go along with some language design.

My identity can even be expressed with a triangle! What designed all of this?
surandom41

Post by surandom41 »

I had to sign up just to post a reply to this.

This sounds really similar to an experience I had while taking psychedelic drugs
I was spoke to a being outside of the universe, I felt like I was inside a computer,
the people around me were part of the program and my whole life was a test.

I felt filled with fear, time had changed speed and it took a week for me to walk a few meters.
It has taken me a long time to deal with the fears, anxiety and doubts of existence I faced afterwards.

Ultimately I learnt one thing.

Perception is reality.
If you enjoy having the perception that the world is telling you hidden messages, and every person has hidden motivations, that the numbers and shapes you see communicate with you about God and your own personality, that you are persecuted.

Then that is the life you will lead, you will live in your fears and conspiracies, the actions of others towards you will change because of the way you see yourself and you will be persecuted.

You will live your beings story, because that being is you and you are telling that story.

The way out is to find a better perspective.
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Hello Surandom, welcome.

Interesting experience. As for your conclusion: what makes you think it's "enjoyment" which defines the choice or inclinations in life? Perhaps more like a need to have it, so fulfilling a need might be called "enjoyment". But I do wonder if it's even like supply or fix. At some point it becomes a rut, a repeat for its own sake perhaps, like an identity. Joy and pain can become two sides of the same coin.

Anyway, considering the above, what needs to happen to move to another perspective? That would imply some supermarket of life, trying things on. When it comes to deeper themes, it seems like we're not in the position to flip switches like that. Changes on the outside become often just a new wrapping for the same core orientation. Although there's something unpredictable here. Sometimes the smallest change could set other things in motion but this appears to never work according to a formula and therefore near random.

Any thoughts?
surandom41

Post by surandom41 »

To change perspectives become an agent within your own life, you cannot hope to change without being responsible and aware of your choices. The lack of self belief and belief in your own free will stops any hope of conscious change. A new perspective comes from new understanding, to adopt a the perspective of another first seek to understand it. Ultimately you must feel it, let your heart be swept by what you seek to become. Finally your mind will rationalize your feelings with the understanding you already know and will seek to fill any gaps.