Stop Them please..!

Discussion of science, technology, politics, and other topics that aren't strictly philosophical.
chikoka

Stop Them please..!

Post by chikoka »

I watch with interest as black people demand their rights from "oppresive" nations ofcourse who happen to be mde mostly of people of european descent if not european.We do seem to have moral legitimacy for this.Werent black people taken as slaves and shipped on long journeys in constricted conditions , with hunger, some even thrown of ships in dozens when ship captains felt that the ship was moving too slowly.There was arpartheid , segregation.Blacks were lynched , burned live for humour, Terrible things .The only right thing we can do is make these people pay, or make the descendants of these people who are livinge large because they are descended from the ancestors of the tobbaco farmers who gained from black labour.These farmers used this ill gotten money to build buisnesses and corporations that now employ many white white collar workers who revel in their financial affluence.THESE PEOPLE MUST PAY.The blood of our ancestors must be appesed.

Now that we all agree on that we have lots of options; affirmative action perhaps..reparations, foreign aid in the form of NGO's. It IS really *our* money if you think about it.

Affirmative action would involve allowing blacks preference in powerful positions. The entry requirement for college degrees must be relaxed for blacks. Places where blacks live should be beutified.
Reparations would involve giving either a lumpsum of money to every black or fixed installments for a period .Black enterprises should be pomoted above white ones. NGO's should be litterd in African countries helping with from health care to agricultural inputs.Perhaps periodicaly Doctors arive in african countries from the west with free treatments. Black students should be given scholarships and loans...Ahh with all of this we'll soon catch up.they owe us, afterall , we the ones who made them rich..Our ancestors would feel more appeased.

So say i'm just a regular guy and unfortunately i need brain surgery (for a tumour or whatever). There are two doctors available .One got straight A's at school.Was rigourously interveiwed for entry into college where he aced every exam.The other , well, he only got C's. The university didnt even interveiw him to see if he qualified. At college he was allowed to pass exams with 40 % while the first doctor had to get at least 60 %.

Now this is my brain thats being operated on..i could lose my life.
Which doctor would i choose. Which one of them is black?

Dont get me wrong , i beleive that blacks and whites have equal apptitudes and abilities..but Affirmative action filters out incompetant whites and filters in incompetant blacks. There probably are black doctors that would have qualified without affirmative action...and they would perform excellent surgery, but would knowing this "clause" change your response in the above question? Whith this system white doctors will get renown for excellence after all a white person has to be extroadinarily excellent to qualify as a doctor so white doctors would be more excellent than any other.Who is AA *really* helping?

Say this guy gets $ 400 USD a month somehow.He figured..well..i spend $ 600 USD a month ..so ...2 and 2 ..i only need to work hard enough to raise $ 200 , then i'll be fine.I could be a CEO of a big company , but thats overkill. See..if i sell newspapers [BTW nothing wrong with that]..i'll earn the extra 200 with no stress.Why even go to college , why prepare for retirement, why do anything that i dont have to?
Oh and his kids go to school for free, no stress.

His neighbour (bless his soul) has to work for the entire $ 600 USD needed to survive. He knew early on that the only way he could earn this was if he went to college and did well in school.So he studied a lot , and works at a top company as CEO.He pays all his kids school fees too.

Now between the 1st guy and his neighbour , which one has more life skills? Which one is more succesful. Which one worries that his kids wont have a good future and frets over their performance ,which one feels that his childs grades have to justify the cost of sending them to school and so does all he can to make them good performers?Which one would survive if they were both forced to fend for themselves?

Which one is black?

Theres this country right? Country A. They have a lot of ngo's (well meaning) helping with thier operations. See there is the one giving agicultaral inputs to all the farmers..another imports doctors and provides health care for free...theres also the one which fixes roads. All good. Dont worry ..its "our" money they have.

Country B doesnt have any NGO's (shame). They have to fix their roads themselves,they need to train their own doctors . They have to feed themselves.

Which country will survive when there is a global financial crisis and no one is able to help anybody else? Which country has enough doctors for their people when there is a global outbreak of the X virus and there are not enough doctors to send to help other countries. If country B can support itself and literaly a second country (country A). And country A is not in the habit of filling its domestic duties itself...which country is stronger? Which country is african?

Well there is a new terrorism that must be fought.the terrorists perform henious acts.
Among the tactics they employ there is this ruthless one called Affirmative action.They destroy with reparations, oh and there are even heartless enough to the extent of forming NGO's and giving AID.Anouncing the passing of AA is a declaration of war.Foreign aid is the new sanctions.

Will we win this war?
I dont know.
At this stage we the victims are giving them the knives they use to slit our throats.We extend our necks asking if at that angle the knife will cut deeper.We give them our daughters and beg them to rape them..our sons we plead to them to castrate and tear off their limbs all this while we cheer franticaly and scream , urging them on.

Life is funny like that.
chikoka

Re: Stop Them please..!

Post by chikoka »

I listened with horror as someone told me of a group of african countries demanding their european counterparts to increase taxes on their own (the european) farmers so the african farmers produce would compete in europe. i say horror but at the same time it sounded like something extremely perverted and yet slightly even humourous like someone made an innapropriate joke or something.
Bobo

Post by Bobo »

Wealth and property can be acquired by work throughout the life time of an individual, it also can be perpetued as if it were an acquired right, that isn't acquired by work, and it is traded in value by work. That is by corporations, sometimes families, that accumulated such wealth in manners that demean and degrade the value of work (the amount of work required to be traded for an amount of wealth) and even degrade the human people and humanity itself.

Those people and organizations that exist only through and for the perpetuation of wealth (through the use of force for accumulation as an example) they corrupted the government of developed countries, as the state and democracy are agencies that can regulate against their power, and they will ally with corrupt olygarchies in undeveloped countries to maintain their interests against the interest of the people many times supporting dictatorships. The banks and financial institutions are one of the main tools of the 1% against the people they don't even need to be corrupted.

You are right that at the core of the 1% select group no one that isn't white is probably going to be found, while racism certainly is one of the tools of corruption and segregation of the people, the tools of domination of the 1%ers are globally everywhere, so in this way it is not a racial problem. The difference between the 99%, the people who have to work to acquire property and wealth, and the 1% cannot be solved by affirmative actions.
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

So say i'm just a regular guy and unfortunately i need brain surgery (for a tumour or whatever). There are two doctors available .One got straight A's at school.Was rigourously interveiwed for entry into college where he aced every exam.The other , well, he only got C's. The university didnt even interveiw him to see if he qualified. At college he was allowed to pass exams with 40 % while the first doctor had to get at least 60 %.

Now this is my brain thats being operated on..i could lose my life.
Which doctor would i choose. Which one of them is black?
For a generic inspection, tuneup, tire rotation, top off the fluids, one might take the body down to a clinic where the mechanic is self-taught and has a two-year degree from an accredited technical school, which is why he is working at the clinic and not from his driveway.

For a brain overhaul the Formula 1 racecar goes to the garage where the Formula 1 engineer/mechanic works. Where the mechanic came from on his way to being racecar mechanic is not C+ territory, though driveways and clinics got him to where he could next be a Formula 1 mechanic.

By the time the quality of brain surgery is determined by bureaucracy rather than professional standards shaped by competition, the canaries of those with the capacity to own and operate Formula 1 machinery have died.

Where the standards are not determined by bureaucracy, but the bureaucracy determines the system of health care delivery, the regular guy who doesn't own Formula 1 racecars or Bentleys is in luck. The regular guy still gets to hire that Formula 1 mechanic ... as long as there are still any of them around. A few generations from now? There may not be any incentive to enter that profession, though hopefully the manufacturer will still be producing Formula 1 minds.