FATE, whats your thoughts ? before and after reading this

Discussion of science, technology, politics, and other topics that aren't strictly philosophical.
nathan9482

FATE, whats your thoughts ? before and after reading this

Post by nathan9482 »

Is it possible to prove scientifically if fate exists ?

fate (ft)
n.
a. The supposed force, principle, or power that predetermines events.
b. The inevitable events predestined by this force.
2. A final result or consequence; an outcome.
3. Unfavorable destiny; doom.
4. Fates Greek & Roman Mythology The three goddesses, Clotho, Lachesis, and Atropos, who control human destiny. Used with the.

Some of the coincidences that occur throughout peoples lives seem to be far too unlikely for them to have occurred through random chance. Here is an example I found that shows what I am talking about. About a year ago I started number crunching, I don't know the exact reason because I have never done anything like this my entire life but on the other hand have always been good at math and had 2 years of college level advanced probability and statistics in high school in which I had A + in the classes and that was my favorite class, however this was about 13 or 14 years ago and I am still knowledgeable in the probability field but don't know how to analyze the various events that I am working on. Here is an example that I would like to have analyzed by some math experts to determine the likelihood of these events occurring through random chance or whether they are designed to happen this way such as Fate. Amazingly I am going to use to the word FATE as an example.

In simple gematria F = 6 A = 1 T = 20 and E = 5 and the sum of these is 32 which ironically is equivalent to
the word LIFE L = 12 I = 9 F = 6 E = 5. 12 + 9 + 6 + 5 = 32 as does 6 + 1 + 20 + 5. Hopefully you are still with me if not take your time to understand this simple gematria before you continue to reading. :)

Okay so when you take the code that falls under the letters in the word FATE you get 61205 and then I multiplied this number which is Sixty One Thousand Two Hundred Five or 61,205 by the total calculated above of the letters in fate or its simple gematria value of 32. So when you multiply 61,205 X 32 this equals 1,958,560.

Now when I analyze this number I find several striking coincidences.

First: 1958 + 1 = 1959 56 or 5/6 - 3 = 5/3 My mother was born 5/3/1959
as you can see a 1 is added to the 1958 and 3 is taken from 56 to get 53. So 1 and 3 make the number 13.

Second: notice the 9585 converted to a date 9/5/85 - 13 days = 8/23/85 My brother was born 8/23/1985

Third: Again notice the 9585 converted to a date 9/5/85. 9/5 - 1 = 9/4 85 - 3 = 82 I was born 9/4/82

Fourth: notice the 195 and the 856 if you flip this numbers and read them backwards you get 658 and 591.

and notice 658 = Richard Guy Hersperger November Seventeenth Nineteen Fifty Nine. This is my fathers name and date of birth in simple gematria.
and 591 = November Seventeenth One Thousand Nine Hundred Fifty Nine. This is his date of birth in simple gematria again.

I would love to see somebody else show me their families date of births derived more convincingly in a stronger relationship than this. IF you try to do that you will see how amazingly coincidental this really is, if you don't already of course.
SeekerOfWisdom

Re: FATE, whats your thoughts ? before and after reading t

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

I swear every new member that posts on this site does nothing but continuously demonstrate the widespread delusions of conceptual attachmental.
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

It's just the same member probably or the same condition he suffers from. Where else could they post without being booted?

Perhaps an interesting point: the weaker and less settled the mind, the more attachment is needed. Therefore obsession with numbers, religion or repetitions is required?

But why is this need to explain also attached? The common social need to create and maintain, prop up a self through communication or performance...
ewil

Post by ewil »

My thoughts before reading:

Looks interesting.

My thoughts after reading:

Bunk.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

SeekerOfWisdom wrote:I swear every new member that posts on this site does nothing but continuously demonstrate the widespread delusions of conceptual attachmental.
Ha! You've been here less than a year.

Your average number of posts is down to about 5 per day = 1500 posts divided by 300.

When you arrived, some days were 50 per day.

The dude you're complaining about is a new person.

Plus, he's posting on Worldly, not Genius.
Don't run to your death
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Actually I've had to move just about every thread he's created.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Dan Rowden wrote:Actually I've had to move just about every thread he's created.
I've cut back considerably on posting, Dan.

For me .. its running my business during spring, summer and fall. I don't have as much time as I'd like to read all posts much less respond. Leyla commented over on Genius and I haven't been able to find the thread because now and then I accidently click the "Mark all posts as read". My bad.

I don't know my posting patterns but I have "time" to read and respond more in the winter. Up here in North Dakota, the winters last from mid-November to April.

I don't know about whether he's a sock or two normal but I've read his calculations with interest.

Nuff said.
Don't run to your death
nathan9482

Post by nathan9482 »

............to be continued