Enlightenment in scientific study

Discussion of science, technology, politics, and other topics that aren't strictly philosophical.
Pincho Paxton

Enlightenment in scientific study

Post by Pincho Paxton »

This site talks about Enlightenment, but seems to ignore the study of nature. Some people seem to think that you can just become enlightened by treating your physical body as a dreamlike vessel that doesn't interact with the Universe in any real sense. So I want to talk about how the body really interacts with the Universe.

You can break down most sensations into a bumping together of several physical bodies. Light for example bumps against tiny hexagonal pillars inside your eyes. We evolved to treat these bumps as a pattern that we can change into a colour. Taste is supposed to be a spin of particles on our tongue. The spin would be a series of rotating bumps, and we convert the spin into tastes. Heat is a series of bumps which can break apart the bonding of your particles. Sound is a series of bumps against an ear drum.

All of these bumps are converted into patterns, and a pattern is stored in holes as particles so that we can remember that pattern.

Enlightenment therefore is to understand this process, and then allow yourself to live outside of the process, and just think in bumps instead. So you think of spherical bodies bumping one another, and fitting into holes.

When you can do that, you are scientifically enlightened, and not living in a dream state anymore. Then you can actually think like the Universe itself, and travel anywhere in the Universe, and become any size you want. You can see time, you can see the end of the Universe, and you can see the Quantum Universe.

It's a bit like the Matrix when Neo can see the binary code... it's a lot like that actually.
Dan Rowden

Re: Enlightenment in scientific study

Post by Dan Rowden »

Facepalming is a lot like that too...things bumping into things.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

The psychology of a facepalm is actually against the palmer. They are the ones that show a reluctance to think about it by hiding behind their hand. It is the mimic of a headache... as if the mind is stuck in a loop. If you were enlightened you would have realised that.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Actually facepalming is sometimes an entirely appropriate response to things. Case in point.
SeekerOfWisdom

Post by SeekerOfWisdom »

hahaha, facepalming suits many an occasion. It is really a symbol for ineffable silence, a loss for words.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

You are using the understanding of face-palming in words that are not associated to the psychology. The psychology is actually the reverse. The people who use face-palming created the word association, and because they are stupid they got the word association wrong.

The same with this bumping thing. Using the face-palm to suggest that bumping is taken from your senses has cause and effect backwards. So again the wrong association. Bumping happens before you can think, it maps out your brain structure. Even if you were a cloud floating in Heaven you would need to be able to pass a message through propagated communication which is bumping. All particles bump.. brain, or no brain.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

I'll let Stephen Hawking know it's all about bumping. Really, Pincho, you think that sort of platitudinous crap is going to pass as a theory in physics? Show me one single practical application for the hole/filler concept. Science is about what works. Your grave and desperate delusion is that you think you're explaining something. Your childlike notions strike me as being as useless as most of modern theoretical physics.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Dan Rowden wrote:I'll let Stephen Hawking know it's all about bumping. Really, Pincho, you think that sort of platitudinous crap is going to pass as a theory in physics? Show me one single practical application for the hole/filler concept. Science is about what works. Your grave and desperate delusion is that you think you're explaining something. Your childlike notions strike me as being as useless as most of modern theoretical physics.
Binary Code...

0 = hole
1 = Filler

All physics inside a computer are created from binary code. So everything you see, and read are holes and fillers. Electrons, and information stored in holes. So when you look at a planet inside the computer it is binary, and some day it will be virtual reality, and you can touch things. Every 3d world is binary inside the computer, so binary (holes, and fillers) can do everything required.

Lego is also holes, and fillers, and you can build anything from Lego physically. So any shape required built by holes, and fillers.

The atom. A series of holes that hold particles, a fractal version of Lego.

The brain. A series of holes that hold information as particles.

The black hole at the centre of a Galaxy. A huge hole creating flow as energy for suns, planets, and fillers which break apart to create more energy. A hole that builds an entire Galaxy.

And Steven Hawking believes in the Big Bang, a singularity (a hole) which releases its fillers as an expanding wave of particles.

The text you are reading right now. A bunch of dots, against lighter dots 1,s and zeros.. holes, and fillers.

A cd as holes cut into plastic to play sounds by a laser which fills the holes to reflect back from the mirror behind the holes. The mirror being a series of holes which copy the incoming fillers to release more fillers.

Anyway, it's about time you started using your own brain instead of never understanding anything, and just asking me. You have a lazy brain, and you need to get it thinking.
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Dan Rowden wrote:Your childlike notions strike me as being as useless as most of modern theoretical physics.
That would nearly imply his confused notions are theoretical or physics in some way. It's more like make-up, eyeliner perhaps. This forum his mirror.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Pincho is explaining physics in the dumbed down version, out of compassion for us dummys that wouldn't comprehend the professional scientific lingo ....

Also....he could be decades ahead of science...how would you know if he wasn't ?????

At least give him credit for his creativity and effort...and for his patience in all the bullying here.

Rock on Pincho !!!!
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Some people think that physics are supposed to be complicated. But the Universe does all of this automatically. So it's nothing more than holes, and fillers.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Yes....like in the scientific buddha version: form is emptiness...emptiness is form.
Everything is interconnected. Nothing exists inherently.

This is how I uderstand your form & fillers theory.

Who is your favorite theoretical physicist ?

I love this guy :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michio_Kaku
Last edited by Kunga on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Kunga wrote:Yes....like in the scientific buddha version: form is emptiness...emptiness is form.
Everything is interconnected. Nothing exists inherently.

This is how I uderstand your form & fillers theory.

Who is your favorite theoretical physicist ?
Richard Feynman is my favourite. He thought that physics would become really simple in the end. It's just like Neural Network computer programs that build themselves. they only put 1's in holes and yet they can think a bit.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

After reading his short bio on Wiki, i am inspired to see the movies: Genghis Blues /Infinity/The Quest For Tanu Tuva and read his book :
The Feynman Lectures on Physics. Interesting guy ! One great attribute of a genius is that they can explain complicated things simplified.

_/\_
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

There are a lot of Youtube videos about him. He talks about nature, he was more natural than most scientists. He knew that Chemistry was really physics, and people would laugh at that, and when people laugh it just shows that they don't understand.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Yes, I'm really enjoying listening to him !!!! Thank you ! Great sense of humour too !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdZMXWmlp9g
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

@ 1:15:02

This question of whether one is observing light or an object....the most interesting to me....is that the illusion ???
That it actually IS light ?
He didn't really answer that one yet though....and there's 31 more lectures to go on this ! I hope to finish !

Mind Blowing
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Kunga wrote:@ 1:15:02

This question of whether one is observing light or an object....the most interesting to me....is that the illusion ???
That it actually IS light ?
He didn't really answer that one yet though....and there's 31 more lectures to go on this ! I hope to finish !

Mind Blowing
Everything out there has to touch to send a message to you. It's like pass the parcel. A Newton's cradle of touches, and bumps. Eventually you turn all of those bumps into your life. You are like a spider, and the web twitches to give you a message. Some animals can only see things that move, and if they don't move they are invisible to the animal. Light passes you a message of an object far away. Your computer screen is far away, but you see it from a message at the ends of sensors in your eyes.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Pincho Paxton wrote: Light passes you a message of an object far away. Your computer screen is far away, but you see it from a message at the ends of sensors in your eyes.
yeah...but is the OBJECT composed of LIGHT ?
I know if it was pitch black dark, i wouldn't see much, if anything...but being that there is a source of light, helping me too see things....but are the objects themselves made of light ?

In other words...what we would call "emptiness" [is it actually LIGHT ?]

Form & Emptiness are inseperable. Everything is contained in space. Without this space, no form could exist. So there has to be space.
holes(space) fillers(form)
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Kunga wrote:
Pincho Paxton wrote: Light passes you a message of an object far away. Your computer screen is far away, but you see it from a message at the ends of sensors in your eyes.
yeah...but is the OBJECT composed of LIGHT ?
I know if it was pitch black dark, i wouldn't see much, if anything...but being that there is a source of light, helping me too see things....but are the objects themselves made of light ?

In other words...what we would call "emptiness" [is it actually LIGHT ?]

Form & Emptiness are inseperable. Everything is contained in space. Without this space, no form could exist. So there has to be space.
holes(space) fillers(form)
I say that everything is made from spheres. Light is just a bunch of spheres hitting you. When you look more closely at the spheres they are made from more spheres. That's why I call the Universe a fractal. It never ends, but the sphere change size. We evolved to use a certain sized sphere as a photon, and another size as water, and another size as metal, and the holes inside them make a difference to what sphere can fit inside. So the properties of the sphere are dictated by their size, and their holes. Water has holes which photons can pass through so water is transparent.

Science says that everything is made from waves, but I don't believe in waves, just sphere. I say that if you look closely at a wave it is made from sphere, so I ignore waves altogether. You look at water waves, and water is a particle, so I want to be precise, so I ignore the waves.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Pincho Paxton wrote:I say that everything is made from spheres. Light is just a bunch of spheres hitting you.
reminds me of the pointallism paintings of George Seurat....

http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/images/h2/h2_51.112.6.jpg

I am going to look up those movies now on Netflix ... (infinity, Genghis Blues, The Quest for Tanu Tuva)

Thanks Pincho !!
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Pincho Paxton wrote: I say that if you look closely at a wave it is made from sphere, so I ignore waves altogether.
And you've done this observation so as to confirm your assertion?
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Dan Rowden wrote:
Pincho Paxton wrote: I say that if you look closely at a wave it is made from sphere, so I ignore waves altogether.
And you've done this observation so as to confirm your assertion?

Yes...

Water waves, water droplets, steam, sphere.

Mercury waves, Mercury droplets, sphere.

Wacky warehouse balls create waves from sphere

Ping Pong balls create waves from sphere

Marbles in a bag create waves from sphere

Newton's Cradle creates waves from sphere

Sand creates waves from particles

and the Planck telescope once observed a spacetime grain, but couldn't find it the second time it looked.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Infinity.... is unavailable to stream from Netflix [have to order the DVD by mail]
howerver i found this on YT :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMaZOCKmcVc

The Quest for Tanu Tuva....found on YT :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5Pgmx2WCsY

Genghis Blues ....found trailer on YT.:

i am familiar with the throat singing, from my Tibetan Buddhist studies & Monks singing mantras like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... J7VzE&NR=1