Third World Country

Post questions or suggestions here.
MKFaizi

Third World Country

Post by MKFaizi »

Is it just me or has anyone else started to perceive the obvious?

The US has been looking Third World since the Seventies -- just a tad -- but it is really looking that way now.

I went to my brother's second home at Smith Mountain Lake this weekend. Man-made lake from back in the Sixties.

Passes for waterfront here in Christianity.

But damn. Million dollar homes.

Put up some walls to keep the Mexicans out and I swear it would look like Pakistan or southern Mexico or something; Texas.

I reckon I may start looking for a job as a nannie or maid or something. This antiquated First World shit don't pay.

Gotta change the name -- something like Marshista Ricaqrdo. Go to the tanning bed. Act all illegal. Steal some Mexican's identity.

Screw it. My brother has a head Mexican at his company. Big boss. I think I ought to go see him.

Marshista Ricarqdo
Tharan

Third World Country

Post by Tharan »

Marsha, dost thou covet thy neighbors wife?
Blair

Post by Blair »

Ahaha, Martha covets a lot more than that.
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

I honestly mean no personal offense to the above posters. This is not a personal matter.

Just strikes me as odd that someone who posts a serious and rational post could be accused of nihilism while those who post somewhat frivolously are not said to be seriously depressed and negative and in need of medication.

In other words, it is perfectly acceptable to be a nihilist as long as you either pretend to humor or present yourself as a rather light hearted dude. I think that nihilism is the not caring about anything. It's the "don't give a shit" quasi-new age-hippie shit -- what's there to live for -- hahahahahha -- that sort of jovial crap.

I realize that this section of the forum is for 'ho's. For 'ho's, anything goes.

But damn. Any dime hooker has some self respect. I don't get the going upstairs to discuss serious matters while the presumption down here in the Brothel is that any nihilist bullshit goes.

Irony.

The irony of the school marm whore.

Faizi
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

Today, George Bush said that there will be a middle class in countries in which there have never been a middle class.

I reckon so. Money from illegal immigrants -- and legal immigrants -- working in the US.

In the meantime, in the US, the middle class is nearly nonexistent. You have the rich and you have the poor.

I don't covet the big new ugly McMansion haciendas. For one thing, I think they are vulgar. For another thing, I personally prefer a much smaller space.

I simply wonder if I could work as a maid in one of the big vulgar houses and send money to a fake family in Mexico and make more money than I do now as a First World prol.

Is it possible for a fake illegal immigrant to send enough American dollars to Mexico in order to convert the dollars to pesos and convert the pesos to dollars so that the fake illegal might be able to purchase a very old two bedroom houe in a depressed area of the US?

I think such a thing is possible if said fake immigrant could convince a rich vulgar American to pay her eight dollars an hour for housecleaning or nanni-hood.

Probably requires use of Swiss or other foreign banks. A couple of Masons. Some shape shifting aliens. David Icke. Al Qaeda.

Money laundering.

I think George Bush is laundering money for domestic use into countires that provide cheap labor here.

Even "directory assistance" is outsourced in the US. Very seldom can I call "directory assistance" and find my number. Good example of anti-service.

Very Orwellian. Nihilistic.

Faizi
Blair

Post by Blair »

MKFaizi wrote: In other words, it is perfectly acceptable to be a nihilist as long as you either pretend to humor or present yourself as a rather light hearted dude. I think that nihilism is the not caring about anything. It's the "don't give a shit" quasi-new age-hippie shit -- what's there to live for -- hahahahahha -- that sort of jovial crap.

I realize that this section of the forum is for 'ho's. For 'ho's, anything goes.

Faizi
Damn, you've got some lip on you biyotch. If this section is for the ho ho's, you must be comfortable here, yes? since you keep on posting here. In large quantity.

You are so hung up on the world, the details, the fallout, and everything that you see as wrong, you forgot about yourself, Martha. You whine and react, while never offering anything other than your whiny point of view. You make pithy comments, cynical jabs tinged with optimism, but really, it's all about you, isn't it.

Keep on listening to 2pac. Keep on making observations and telling stories about the big bad world that do nothing but offer a momentary distraction.

"you make me sick" , as you would say.
MKFaizi

Post by MKFaizi »

To be completely honest, I don't have some lip.

Your presumption that I must have some so called lip is the worst kind of sexism; the kind of sexism that presupposes that a person born female cannot have a mind. You undoubtedly are completely hoodwinked by the feminine and the god forsaken idea of WOMAN.

You have this fantasy of WOMAN that is fed to you by airbrushed dreams, of varying types.

I have not posted here for days.

If you ain't a ho, why you be postin' heah? U b so high and mighty, why yo' ass ain't upstairs? They don't discuss the world upstairs on account they enlightened and such.

I am interested in the world. I do care how it is fucked up. I have this terrible thing called a conscience. Very painful. Got one?

When I post, the very last thing I want is for everything to be MARSHA MARSHA MARSHA. I am not responsible for the shit that ensues everytime I say anything.

This forum is yours as well as mine. Rather than pissing about what I say, why don't you say something?

If your concern is not about the world, then kick your ass upstairs and talk about A=A or something. All that otherworldly crap. HAH.

Since your concern is not about the world, then, what is your concern? Got one?

My guess is that you are an air pisser. Take on David Quinn or Kevin Solway with your bullshit.

Your assumption is that it might be easy to come down here and strut your stuff.

Neither David nor Kevin are much different from myself -- just a little less tolerant -- even less impressed than I could be with your masculinity.

Faizi