Conspiracy theories

Discussion of science, technology, politics, and other topics that aren't strictly philosophical.
Tensai

Conspiracy theories

Post by Tensai »

Do you know about the Bilderberg Club? Do you think that the human society is controlled by a few ''elite'' people? Secret societies, chemtrails, mind control, and any kind of manipulation that you can imagine... What do you think?
brad walker

Re: Conspiracy theories

Post by brad walker »

If you can't beat Them, join Them.
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

I live almost next to their official HQ. If you want I can do some inquiries :-)

To me it's rather obvious that people with the most power or money would network to discuss events and thereby already controlling by starting more networks or initiating more formal action. Just having a certain position will enable manipulations (handling of power) to occur. For this reason I've never understood some of the charges against the Bilderbergers as if they could help being what they are.

That said, in my opinion the people in these positions of wealth and power are less likely to understand life and have less connection to reality than the average Joe. So any action arising out of meetings or networks of these people are bound to cause trouble and confusion. It would be better not to organize anything with people pretending they have knowledge or wisdom because of some status, wealth and influence. No good ideas could ever arise!

Therefore the Bilderburger conspiracy theories are definitively, in part at least, right on the money.
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Tensai wrote:Secret societies, chemtrails, mind control, and any kind of manipulation that you can imagine... What do you think?
The research into these things can turn easily in some modern religion or become conspirational in nature. Like you can become what you research or something. Many researchers into secrets have turned out to be not very transparent themselves in their publications.