The Best Civilization

Discussion of science, technology, politics, and other topics that aren't strictly philosophical.
Gremln

The Best Civilization

Post by Gremln »

Today I would like to talk about ancient Athens because ancient Athens was the greatest civilization I know about.

Every great civilization knows about the three natural hierarchies. Men are better than women, adults are better than children and humans are better than animals. Every half-decent civilization knows about these natural laws. All three were recognized by Ancient Athenians. The ancient Athenians also hated war. Ares - the Greek god of war - was the most hated of all the Greek gods. There were many philosophers in ancient Athens and that does not surprise me.

Ancient Athens, however, decayed overtime. Adopting democracy in 550 BCE was a big mistake. Democracy is a terrible system because most people don't know what is going on and, therefore, shouldn't vote. They also never should never have helped the Spartans in 462 BCE during the slave revolt because the Spartans deserved the revolt. The Spartans were feminists and their government enforced eugenics so they deserved it. The role of family in everyday life also decayed overtime in ancient Athens as people started becoming closer to the government than their family. That was another mistake.

Things got even worse when the warmongering jerk named Alexander "the Great" came into power and spread Greek culture around the world by force. They later got even worse when Greece became part of the warmongering Roman Empire.

Now Western Civilization sucks because the values of its Athenian founders have been destroyed by feminists, PETArds, bratty kids, Zionism and Abrahamic religions.

Some people don't like ancient Athens due to the practice of pederasty but I think that pederasty is underrated. In pederasty, the mentor and youth have a deep emotional relationship, rather than a purely sexual one. The mentor in pederasty is also a teacher so pederasty isn't as bad as some people think it is.

If anyone knows a better civilization than ancient Athens then I'd like to know about it.
brad walker

Re: The Best Civilization

Post by brad walker »

Atlantis.
Gremln

Post by Gremln »

Ancient Athens was also awesome because it was full of statues of Hermes with huge, erect penises on them. These were made to keep women in their place.

One time, a guy in ancient Athens got drunk and broke many penises off of Hermes statues. He was rightfully arrested.
brad walker

Post by brad walker »

You might like San Francisco's Castro district.