Are your Thoughts also Your Consciousness perhaps?

Post questions or suggestions here.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Thoughts occur in my mind presenting themselves as consciousness, because consciousness are aware of themselves as being conscious entities.

Conscious entities are thoughts circulating the globe transferring themselves from one brain to another via the computor, through spoken or written word. Words are conscious entities that come alive through the action of the expression.
GodsDaughter1

Re: Are your Thoughts also Your Consciousness perhaps?

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

I was conscious from my mothers womb, and this was not a memory, it was my consciousness and consciousness does not have an age, but it was the consciousness of myself at my fetus state of being rebuking going down the birth canal, and instead deliberately went up the other way almost killing my mother in birth.

As a highly intelligent person observing this moment in time as pure consciousness at first awareness of itself, which was I and I realized it.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

This is a tough one, Donna.

I've attended classes on consciousness spanning 45 years (junior high - colleges)and "the experts" are still perplexed on what it is. This generally isn't even an after-dinner conversation, once one would open their mouth the others present find an excuse to go out to the back yard and watch nature run its course.

On the medical front, the MDs will hand you a bottle of pills and tell you to go there.

People are barely, (if even that) grazing the surface.

Sorry, not much help here.
Don't run to your death
mental vagrant
Location: A flick of green to be seen between alone between two giants

Post by mental vagrant »

Thoughts occur in my mind presenting themselves as consciousness, because consciousness are aware of themselves as being conscious entities.

Conscious entities are thoughts circulating the globe transferring themselves from one brain to another via the computor, through spoken or written word. Words are conscious entities that come alive through the action of the expression.
What is a thought - Are there both concious and unconcious thoughts? Memes can be interpreted as a part of the noosphere, just because it's data doesn't make it fucking concious. By your writing, everything can be deemed concious, wrong, it that is your attitude then fuck language all together!

GodsDaughter1 wrote:I was conscious from my mothers womb, and this was not a memory, it was my consciousness and consciousness does not have an age, but it was the consciousness of myself at my fetus state of being rebuking going down the birth canal, and instead deliberately went up the other way almost killing my mother in birth.

As a highly intelligent person observing this moment in time as pure consciousness at first awareness of itself, which was I and I realized it.
You don't remember being born yet you hesitate not to affirm that you were concious, hopefully you can see the flaw in your reasoning.
unbound
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

mental vagrant wrote:

What is a thought - Are there both concious and unconcious thoughts? Memes can be interpreted as a part of the noosphere, just because it's data doesn't make it fucking concious. By your writing, everything can be deemed concious, wrong, it that is your attitude then fuck language all together!

GodsDaughter says: Leave fuck out-of-it, fuck implies anger, why get angry over anothers opinion. If a person wants to start an argument they only need to state their opinion! Opinion becomes theory, and theory becomes fact if proven, so opinion merits credibility if the opinion is credible. An no there are no unconscious thoughts, one needs to be conscious to think, conscious to be aware. So to think is to be conscious, therefore, our thoughts are also our thinking and our thinking is conscious. So thoughts are data but they are also conscious data. Words are alive, the word dead is alive because it is a word that came from consciousness which makes it alive. Did you know that according to the Bible the tongue is an unruly member of our bodies, it can kill the spirit or liven it, also, the Bible states "In the beginning is the Word, the Word was with God, and the Word is God" This tells me that the Word is alive!

GodsDaughter1 wrote:I was conscious from my mothers womb, and this was not a memory, it was my consciousness and consciousness does not have an age, but it was the consciousness of myself at my fetus state of being rebuking going down the birth canal, and instead deliberately went up the other way almost killing my mother in birth.

You don't remember being born yet you hesitate not to affirm that you were concious, hopefully you can see the flaw in your reasoning.

GodsDaughter says: Just by my saying I was conscious from my mother's womb is an affirmation, what are you talking about? Where is the flaw you speak of, there is no flaw in truth. And I didn't say I don't remember, I said it was not a memory, it was a consciousness--an awareness. You're the one with the flaw!
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

I need a break from your insanity for a while, Donna. I think others might too.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Dan Rowden wrote:I need a break from your insanity for a while, Donna. I think others might too.

GodsDaughter says: Then leave, and quit speaking for others! I don't appreciate you saying some fool thing everytime I am creative with my thought. You've been doing this fool hardy thing for years and you are annoying me. Go tell someone else you need a break from their insanity and they'll likely tell you to make like the birds and flock off. You act like Mr. Big Shit of Turd Island!
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Oh, it won't be me leaving, my dear. You think believing the sun is inside the earth's atmosphere - or whatever the hell batshit thing it is you specifically believe - isn't insane? Re-examine that, please. Your pathological inability to accept critique regarding your so-called "writing" is also just that - a pathology.

It's great that you've found a place that accepts you indiscriminately, and despite what you claim, that's clearly what your online ezine place does, but you will not find that kind of acceptance here. Genius Forum is not a place that will passively or implicitly enable your delusions.

Your idea of being "creative" with your thought is no more than making up stuff that makes high school education look like a doctoral degree.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Dan Rowden wrote:Oh, it won't be me leaving, my dear. You think believing the sun is inside the earth's atmosphere - or whatever the hell batshit thing it is you specifically believe - isn't insane? Re-examine that, please. Your pathological inability to accept critique regarding your so-called "writing" is also just that - a pathology.

It's great that you've found a place that accepts you indiscriminately, and despite what you claim, that's clearly what your online ezine place does, but you will not find that kind of acceptance here. Genius Forum is not a place that will passively or implicitly enable your delusions.

Your idea of being "creative" with your thought is no more than making up stuff that makes high school education look like a doctoral degree.

GodsDaughter says: I just lost my whole post.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

You should write any substantial posts in an offline program and cut and paste them into any online fora. That way you'll never lose a post.
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

Dan Rowden wrote:You should write any substantial posts in an offline program and cut and paste them into any online fora. That way you'll never lose a post.
You are a masochist, sir!