polar shift/haarp and russia

Post questions or suggestions here.
adummy

polar shift/haarp and russia

Post by adummy »

please, only serious replies..i have been wondering for sometime now, the magnetic north is moving towards russia, haarp is made up of 3, i don't know what their called, antenna ? people know the location for 2 of russias and know their is a 3rd..i guess to make this work..anyway my question is..if the magnetic north is in the path of haarp or the russian 1, what will happen if it is turned on when the magnetic north is right over it ?
Tomas

Re: polar shift/haarp and russia

Post by Tomas »

adummy wrote:please, only serious replies..i have been wondering for sometime now, the magnetic north is moving towards russia, haarp is made up of 3, i don't know what their called, antenna ? people know the location for 2 of russias and know their is a 3rd..i guess to make this work..anyway my question is..if the magnetic north is in the path of haarp or the russian 1, what will happen if it is turned on when the magnetic north is right over it ?
It will open up a 'gateway' for the third of the fallen angels (see N.T> book of Jude) to re-enter Earth's atmosphere. This is when Barack Obama will receive Satan's 'blessing' and his true name will be revealed.

His birth parent's are Malcolm (X) Shabazz (who himself was born 'Malcolm Little' in Omaha, Nebraska) and JoAnn Newman of Brooklyn, NY. They had a 'love child' (though Islam allows/permits harems) in the late 1950s. Note the white woman leaning over Malcolm's body after being shot. Malcolm X 'had to be killed' because he went against the Imam's teachings of having only one wife though the Imam was himself boinking multiple women.

Barack's birth name Bari Malachi Shabazz. Note that 'Barack' named his own children Malika and Sasha .. a word-play on 'Malcolm' and 'Shabazz'.

It's a long story and I'm only leading towards disaligning the reason for the Gateway (HAARP) but the US government is the 'Great Satan' note the Statue of Liberty (the goddess Ishtar) from above and note the ten-sided imagery. The statue was originally to be set at the Suez Canal.

The third HAARP station is located in Norway...

The Masonic bible 7-year Tribulation, then the 1,000 Reich of Peace that Hitler spoke of. The Thule Society (of which Hitler was a member) is alive and living quite well.

George Washington's Masonic bible was the one both Bush president's employed re: 'swore upon' on Inauguration day. It is also made from hemp. Also note the 'marker' at Bunker's Hill.
Don't run to your death
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

adummy wrote:please, only serious replies..i have been wondering for sometime now, the magnetic north is moving towards russia, haarp is made up of 3, i don't know what their called, antenna ? people know the location for 2 of russias and know their is a 3rd..i guess to make this work..anyway my question is..if the magnetic north is in the path of haarp or the russian 1, what will happen if it is turned on when the magnetic north is right over it ?
GodsDaughter says: My daughter seriously believes she's being controlled by haarp, I cannot give an opinion about haarp.
mental vagrant
Location: A flick of green to be seen between alone between two giants

Post by mental vagrant »

Insert next stupid reply here.
unbound