How would you DIE if you chose suicide?

Post questions or suggestions here.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

In other words what method of death would you choose?

I'm not interested in committing suicide anymore, I had silly immature notions to end my life a few times, however, I've grown-up and don't think thoughts of suicide anymore. I'm glad I never took these notions seriously by taking them to action.

Wait, before you think about a way to DIE, think about what if you fuck-up and end-up a dependent fuck-up. Then, you force others to have to look after your sorry ass. Think about this question, would you rather try to find hope or be a dependent fuck-up. Without hope you DIE, but, one only needs to look at the finer things in life, the understanding of God. God is seen in the beautiful design and shapes of fish and sea-shells, look at the sea-creatures all displaying unique form and shape, and one only needs to smell the lovely flowers all unique in their awesome Godly creation. God's evidence is enough to believe in his awesome magnificence, enough to want to stay alive for!
GodsDaughter1

Re: How would you DIE if you chose suicide?

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:How would you DIE if you chose suicide?

I'm not interested in committing suicide anymore, I had silly immature notions to end my life a few times, however, I've grown-up and don't think thoughts of suicide anymore. I'm glad I never took these notions seriously by taking them to action.

Wait, before you think about a way to DIE, think about what if you fuck-up and end-up a dependent fuck-up. Then, you force others to have to look after your sorry ass. Think about this question, would you rather try to find hope or be a dependent fuck-up. Without hope you DIE, but, one only needs to look at the finer things in life, the understanding of God. God is seen in the beautiful design and shapes of fish and sea-shells, look at the sea-creatures all displaying unique form and shape, and one only needs to smell the lovely flowers all unique in their awesome Godly creation. God's evidence is enough to believe in his awesome magnificence, enough to want to stay alive for!
GodsDaughter says: I've insulted God for the last time, no longer will I wish death to come. God gave to me the gift of life, I should be thankful not suicidal. There is always Hope even in the gloom, hope gets you out-of-the-gloom, without hope we die! I've never been depressed a day in my life, so where did the idea to end my life come from? I was always sensible, a little spoiled meaning I sought to get my own way, but, took a back-seat to others for others sake. Getting my own way is important because I make more sense than most people, I would prefer to go my way, or do things my way not others way, their way proves inferior to my way most of the time!
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

GD1 wrote:How would you DIE if you chose suicide?

This is kind of a no-brainer. Since we are not considering anyone but ourselves and not those left behind, why not make it a good old smack OD?
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

cousinbasil wrote:

This is kind of a no-brainer. Since we are not considering anyone but ourselves and not those left behind, why not make it a good old smack OD?
GodsDaughter says: I would have to take alot to OD, what if I vomitted and choked to death over my own vomit. What if I awakened while choking to death. I thought drowning would be the best way to die. Take a trip to the Atlantic or Pacific coast and throw myself into the violent raging waters, no hope to survive! But, then what kind of role model would I be to others who believe in me? Nobody cares about that when suicide is on the mind, I struggle daily to stay alive!
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:
cousinbasil wrote:

GodsDaughter says: Why are you encouraging me? What if I listened to you and overdosed and died, it would be on your mind that you offered me the way out.

GodsDaughter says: I would have to take alot to OD, what if I vomitted and choked to death over my own vomit. What if I awakened while choking to death. I thought drowning would be the best way to die. Take a trip to the Atlantic or Pacific coast and throw myself into the violent raging waters, no hope to survive! But, then what kind of role model would I be to others who believe in me? Nobody cares about that when suicide is on the mind.
GodsDaughter says: I won't ever commit suicide, I'm a coward who wants to live life. I'm a happy sensible, well adjusted and balanced person, who gets along with most people in life. I laugh alot and must smoke a joint or two a day to keep me happy, calm, and free-spirited.