Are you assertive or do you deny yourself?

Post questions or suggestions here.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

To be assertive is to get out of life what you want, which is important for your mental health, if you deny yourself, you'll create inner turmoil.

To be assertive is to say I won't deny myself, to be assertive is to be you're own best friend by giving in to one's self. To speak-up when you know you should, but, to not speak-up when you know you should is to self-deny, which then you must question yourself as to why you self-deny. To self-deny is a psychological detriment to your spirit!

To self-deny is destructive, one should only self-deny when it is necessary or appropriate, otherwise, don't self-deny.

To be assertive is to volunteer your voice regardless of what anyone thinks. To be assertive is to not refrain from speaking out for one's benefit.
Tomas

Re: Are you assertive or do you deny yourself?

Post by Tomas »

You should consider quitting blogging instead of marijuana. Blab blah bleh.
Don't run to your death
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Tomas wrote:You should consider quitting blogging instead of marijuana. Blab blah bleh.
GodsDaughter says: Why should I quit making sense? Would you rather listen to an idiot? What the hell is blogging anyway? I'm speaking regardless if you call it blogging! I know what blah blah blah is but what I have to say is not blah blah blah, it is genuine sensible logic! So quit blah blah blahhing!
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:
Tomas wrote:You should consider quitting blogging instead of marijuana. Blab blah bleh.
GodsDaughter says: Why should I quit making sense? Would you rather listen to an idiot? What the hell is blogging anyway? I'm speaking regardless if you call it blogging! I know what blah blah blah is but what I have to say is not blah blah blah, it is genuine sensible logic! So quit blah blah blahhing!
It's what Dan asked you to do a month or so ago. Put all your thoughts in a single thread...

You've started 77 threads on Worldly Matters and that's just on the first three pages. Some are repetitious.

For instance, you have two titled "My Lord and Heavenly Father." Really, Donna. Blah bla bleh.

What psychiatric drugs are you on?
Don't run to your death
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Tomas wrote:
GodsDaughter1 wrote:
It's what Dan asked you to do a month or so ago. Put all your thoughts in a single thread...

You've started 77 threads on Worldly Matters and that's just on the first three pages. Some are repetitious.

For instance, you have two titled "My Lord and Heavenly Father." Really, Donna. Blah bla bleh.

GodsDaughter says: Yeah there's probably no God anyhow so that is just blah blah blah I agree, but, what does psychiatric drugs have to do with any of this? The psyches have me on schitzo affective drugs. I get a shot in the arse each month for schitzo affective disorder, it's an anti-psychotic drug called fluanxol because I'm crazier than a fucking loon. I could kill if I had to, but, I don't think about killing anyone. I really can't hurt a fly, but, I mentally abuse the people closest to me.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:
Tomas wrote:
GodsDaughter1 wrote:

GodsDaughter says: Yeah there's probably no God anyhow so that is just blah blah blah I agree, but, what does psychiatric drugs have to do with any of this? The psyches have me on schitzo affective drugs. I get a shot in the arse each month for schitzo affective disorder, it's an anti-psychotic drug called fluanxol because I'm crazier than a fucking loon. I could kill if I had to, but, I don't think about killing anyone. I really can't hurt a fly, but, I mentally abuse the people closest to me.
GodsDaughter says: I don't regard myself an idiot for being honest, I really don't care if people know my business, I'm not ashamed of myself for having a chemical imbalance in the brain. I think a person causes there own imbalance through their own thinking. But, I'm perfectly balanced in the brain and have been since day 1 of consuming this medication. Without this medication I was unable to focus my thoughts, I couldn't concentrate, therefore, I couldn't learn anything. After, the first shot I experienced normalacy for the first time in my life, before that, I was far to euphoric where my brain was producing to much of the neuro-transmitter dopamine. This drug fluanxol has saved my life. I was so extremely hyperactive and fast at everything including speech that it was impossible for me to concentrate.
After, the initial dose, I became a published writer and lived a normal life, I was now able to learn. It's to bad the Docs didn't find out my problem far sooner. I quit high school and college because of my detriment, I simply was unable to concentrate enough to learn.