African government...A deliberate act of abuse!

Post questions or suggestions here.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Multitudes of innocent African children dying from malnutrition, who can be blamed or take responsibility for this attrocity, certainly not the sexually active ignorant poor people, but the non-caring rulers themselves.

Since the sexual activity cannot be stopped among the ignorant women and men, free contraceptives should be given out freely to all women world-wide. Either that or both poor men and women be medically stopped from having children permanently.

This needs to be done to prevent further children coming into this world only to face premature death!

The world is to blame for any country suffering from an impoverished way of living. There is no excluse for people especially innocent precious children to die a horrible death because not enough people care.

If every country world-wide teamed up together for one day to give to the poorest countries everything they need such as education, food, money to build soup kitchens, books, etc, then the world would be doing something worthwhile to change the living conditions of the very poor like Africa. But, most of all, these poor women need birth control to stop from futhering the detriment of poverty and death to innocent children.

For years money has been sought through televison sponsors to get people to give give give and many people gave gave gave, where did this money really go? It seems all the poor women of Africa should have all been sterilized by now. Sure, it goes against human rights, but, I would rather see the world be denied human rights than to see starving innocent children dying, who should have never been born in the first place. They lose their lives when they could have grown up to be someone productive because people cared enough to see this happened but what happened, where did all the money collected go to? Did crookedness prevail and these poor people neglected and left to die in vain, because the so-called leadership didn't give a rats ass about their own people? The real Poor people in life are the dirty crooked ones to poor in spirit to care, to poor in spirit to know what good is.

Donna Thompson
Blair

Re: African government...A deliberate act of abuse!

Post by Blair »

GodsDaughter1 wrote: I would rather see the world be denied human rights than to see starving innocent children dying, who should have never been born in the first place.
I'll take them over you any day.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Blair wrote:
GodsDaughter1 wrote: I would rather see the world be denied human rights than to see starving innocent children dying, who should have never been born in the first place.
I'll take them over you any day.
GodsDaughter says: That's not a good answer Blair, don't you know any better than that? I happen to know you know better, but, why do you choose to kick me when I don't deserve it, this contributes to my thinking that you are nuts.

GodsDaughter says: I adopted a black child whose parents were dying of AIDS, I don't know if she had AIDS or not. I still have her photo. I stopped because I was limited to what I could give her, and it bothered me immensely that I could not talk to her the way I wanted to--like mother and daughter. I also could not understand the handwriting of whoever wrote for the child. I felt ashamed of myself for the first time in my life that I did not continue a relationship with my adopted child. When I'm established financially I will adopt her or another child again. This will release me from the guilt I feel for abandoning this child. This is the first time I've mentioned this. I feel sad, not for myself, but for causing this little girl to wonder what happened to me. I should die for hurting this child, and now I cry real tears for what I've done. And it's all because of your comment Blair, it hurt enough to bring out whats been bothering me. And don't anyone dare tell me people don't have feelings, only mean-spirited callous sons of bitches and daughters of Satan will claim such a foolish notion. No one is exempt from feeling a hurt inflicted upon them. Your comment didn't hurt me directly, because I too would choose an innocent precious child over any nasty mean adult. And I don't mean sexual interest at all. I have no sexual interest in precious innocent children. I love children because they are beautiful influential honest and deserving children of God, and adults should learn from them, because they are genuinely honest, providing their influencers are honest with them. It's a good thing children go to school and are not wholly influenced by their nitwit parents, the teachers have a great deal of influence over the kids. And the teachers who are more educated than the nitwit parents, the child only stands a chance if the teacher likes her/him. I can see clearly the bullshit in our mediocre-minded fucked up society. And the elitists are worse. People are so bored with their meaningless lives that they deliberately set out to hurt someone. I hate people for the most part, I tolerate them, but I hate them. I hated them from childhood, and I don't like God telling me to love his creation when I don't!
uncledote

Post by uncledote »

Go tell it to the Pope.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

uncledote wrote:Go tell it to the Pope.

GodsDaughter says: The Pope is catholic, I'm not, but I did think on the lines of becoming a nun, my mother was catholic. I actually thought of becoming a nun so I could have a closer spiritual walk with my Lord and Heavenly Father. I don't really hate people like angry hate, because I have no angry hate inside me, but, I hate them in the way I don't want anything to do with them. I'm not really angry at people, I see that most of them are unaware, totally unaware, to the point of detrimental ignorance, how can I be angry at these poor simpletons, no, instead I tolerate and tolerate and tolerate.

I wish I could go live in a community created up by only thinkers like myself, no mediocre-minded welcome. Only those who uplift one another, not torment them to death. Only those who work together as a team because two heads are better than one, no meddling, busy body wagging tongue trouble-maker allowed, only those who possess an I.Q of 130 or more allowed, no smokers of cigarettes allowed, and only minimal amounts of alcohol allowed. Everyone living in the community has responsibilities related to the success of the community, everyones role is important. Once a person leaves they cannot come back. An indoor pool and recreation centre would accomodate the community, as well as a 24 hour eatery. The community would have it's own postal service, it would be a community somewhat like the Mormons or Huterites. People in the community would be highly paid for working the fields for food, others would be employed at the grocery store, still others would be employed as life-guards, everyone works together in this community for the progress of it. Every six months a community dance party is held that lasts for a week, than everyone goes back to their normal routines. Once a year awards are given out to those who've earned it. Initiative grants are given to those who show promise and only half paid back. This is all blah blah blah, but I wish it were all financially possible.
Blair

Post by Blair »

Parricide..

(give up the god n' mary)
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Blair wrote:Parricide..

(give up the god n' mary)
GodsDaughter says: Never!
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

Libya is nice this time of year.

They'd like you.

Everybody wants you.

Let's take up a collection for Donna and send her on an all-expenses paid, one-way trip to Libya. First class, of course ;-)

We'd like you over there, too.

Then, it's off to >>
Don't run to your death
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Tomas wrote:Libya is nice this time of year.

They'd like you.

Everybody wants you.

Let's take up a collection for Donna and send her on an all-expenses paid, one-way trip to Libya. First class, of course ;-)

We'd like you over there, too.

Then, it's off to >>

GodsDaughter says: Whose coming with me?