Anders Breivik's Attacks

Post questions or suggestions here.
alexleaderman

Anders Breivik's Attacks

Post by alexleaderman »

Hi

What's your opinion about Anders Breivik's Attacks in Norway?

Did he do it alone?... Or is there a larger organization behind his attacks?
-
Adam is not in Eden...
Pam Seeback

Re: Anders Breivik's Attacks

Post by Pam Seeback »

To me, the deeper question is: since neither you or I can absolutely know the original cause of the attack, why waste our energy of attention on such self righteous "I believe" speculation?
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

I see you are new to GF. Welcome - this thread belongs in Wordly Matters, though.
alexleaderman

Post by alexleaderman »

movingalways wrote:...since neither you or I can absolutely know the original cause of the attack, why waste our energy of attention on ... speculation?
This "guy" spends 9 years planning and executing an attack that cannot possibly be done by a single "muslim hater" ... and the reactions to "his" attacks will not benefit his "cause".

These attacks were designed to cause maximum emotional distress in Norway and Northern Europe. The reaction will inevitably be the implementation of anti-terror measures in Norway and Northern Europe and joining the "War Against Terror"

Who will benefit from that?
-
Adam is not in Eden...
Sphere70

Post by Sphere70 »

The kid got lost in the well of ideas (like all people), these particular ones whipped him to violence.
Other idea-structures will benefit from this, others won't. I don't believe it is a part of a major conspiracy.
The self is a parasite though so everyone operating from these mechanics will bend the events towards its own purposes, beliefs and colorings.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

alexleaderman wrote:Hi

What's your opinion about Anders Breivik's Attacks in Norway?

Did he do it alone?... Or is there a larger organization behind his attacks?
Part of a larger organization, probably NATO (or even higher).

British/US intel black ops. False flag.

Norway is a part of NATO but isn't a part of 'The Euro' zone-of-influence. But they do have $1.5 trillion (US) dollars of sovereign wealth funds. A lot of debt-ridden countries (i.e. banks) could use some extra pocket change.

More intrigue - the PM of Norway was with Medvedev & Putin a couple days beforehand begging Russia to step in and halt the 'false flag" operation.

A good portion of my genetic ancestry is Norwegian, a couple relatives emailed me right afterafter (they knew one of the survivors) and that person said 'there were other shooters present'.

Who? what? when? where? why? .. how?

So much of his Facebook page was added after the fact.

Social Darwinist?
AND
Conservative/Christian?

For some reason, whoever is behind this black op, are out to get Vladimir Putin.

A good portion of the manifesto is a copycat of Ted Kasczinski (Unibomber).

I'll send you a PM private message with an interesting website attached.
Don't run to your death
alexleaderman

Post by alexleaderman »

Tomas wrote: ... the PM of Norway was with Medvedev & Putin a couple days beforehand begging Russia to step in and halt the 'false flag" operation.
These attacks are a weird combination of 1. Supposedly "Extreme-right Christian Fundamentalist Anti-Maxism and Anti-Muslim-Immigration and 2. Killing about 90 teenagers from the Neo-Maxist movement causing maximum emotional distress.

The possible outcomes can be: 1. Strengthening of the Neo-Maxist movement in Northen Europe or 2. Joining the "War Against Terror" by Northen Europe.

Which one do you believe will happen?
-
Adam is not in Eden...
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Anders just was perhaps just very much into uniforms and knights while really hating teenagers (bad youth camp memories) and perhaps anything reminding him of his mother or other authoritarian women.

Are you really sure there's more to this? Does there have to be? What does "neo-Maxist" mean, is it a Pepsi drink? And who else than seriously misinformed or misleading people would think such term would describe the leading political socio-capitalist parties anywhere in the Western world in any meaningful way? Is this an attempt at baiting?

The attack will not lead to anything but it does show possibly a terrible problem arising in the intellectual and social structures worldwide. The worm gnaws at the root and our global media and information exchanges might only speed it up!
alexleaderman

Post by alexleaderman »

Diebert van Rhijn wrote:...Are you really sure there's more to this? Does there have to be? What does "neo-Maxist" mean, ... The attack will not lead to anything .. The worm gnaws at the root and our global media and information exchanges might only speed it up!
Well... I think you are contradicting yourself...

Am I really sure there's more to this?

Yes! I am. These attacks cannot have been done by one person! If you want to dispute that, try first to mix 6 tonnes of fertilizer to produce explosives first... and then we talk.

BTW, the explosion in front of the government building was NOT a home-made bomb, but a professional bomb designed to intentionally blow out all the windows!

And... there are reports of a second shooter on the island... and... a single person would not be able to kill so many so professionally.

... The attack will not lead to anything .. The worm gnaws at the root and our global media and information exchanges might only speed it up!

Yes! The media is a big part of this operation... changes are inevitable!!!

What will be the changes?
-
Adam is not in Eden...