Mental Telepathy

Post questions or suggestions here.
GodsDaughter1

Mental Telepathy

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Mental Telepathy

Mental telepathy from what I know it to be is to transfer and understand thoughts from one mind to another, an ability to perceive and accept others thoughts.

This happens when the conscience is at a high awareness, the brain is hyper and accepting.

To Be Continue due to interuption.
Dan Rowden

Re: Mental Telepathy

Post by Dan Rowden »

Get a fucking blog, Donna.
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

Dan Rowden wrote:Get a fucking blog, Donna.
He's baaaack...

Dan, she wrote a poem about you! She's dedicating her book to you! And this is the way you repay her...?
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

cousinbasil wrote:
Dan Rowden wrote:Get a fucking blog, Donna.
He's baaaack...

Dan, she wrote a poem about you! She's dedicating her book to you! And this is the way you repay her...?
GodsDaughter says: I will get a fucking blog, goodbye!

Thankyou cousinbasil you're the only one whose treated me with any respect, you've been honest with me all along. I give up now, I cannot come back here anymore, I realize it. I'm not appreciated here and I never will be, so I won't try any longer to win people over.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Donna,

Once again you miss the point. I didn't ask you to leave, I despairing suggested (begged perhaps) you get a personal blog because that's exactly what you need for these sorts of "writings". They are blog entries, diary entries of a sort; incomplete and probably ever to be incomplete, random thoughts. The creation of endless threads to put such entries into print is not an appropriate use of someone's discussion forum. I suggest you do the following: create a free blog somewhere. Create your entries there. Make a specific SINGLE thread here and post links to your blog entries in that thread each time you create a new one.

Cheers,

Dan

P.S. Hey Basil - I'm not really back...yet...and yes to your question :)