Dan Model Subject Number 2

Post questions or suggestions here.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Dear Dan

You will be receiving your $100. in the mail in late August 2011 as inclusion in my book; as an added bonus I want to write an awesome poem about you to be included in as well. The book will be out between 8 months to a year.

Please read Tracy Repchuk's poem as Model number 1 so you'll get an idea of what your poem will be like.

All I need from you Dan is to tell me important events that has happened in your life, something meaningful to you, like your speaker events, the significance of that, maybe you could give me the title of that significant speaker event, so that I could add it in the poem, or you could give me a name of somebody significant to you and I could add their name, or give me the name of a pet you cherish, or anything at all that has had meaning in your life. Perhaps, a brother or sister, mom or dad played a significant part in your life someway. Anything about them can be added too. I want to create a fabulous poem about you. If you know a friend who has a significant nickname you want added in your poem, I will create it. This poem is going to be a fabulous, significant poem and it's going to be all about you Dan!

I need 7 more Subject Models for inclusion in my book, which whom I will choose. My subject Models pay nothing, they will also receive a free book, anyone else wanting a poem about themselves must DONATE $20 to my website http://www.foresta-gump.ca Let me know you've done that, then I'll write a
poem about YOU too!

Dan as my Subject Model number 2 you pay nothing, but, I need you to send me your home address so I know where to send your certified money order to. You can either private message me, or send to donna-thompson@telus.net Get your thinking cap on Dan the Man, I will also be using your poem to promote my book as I do with Tracy Repchuk's poem on Facebook.
GodsDaughter1

Re: Terry Foulkes(Folks) Subject Model 4

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Terry Foulkes

Terry Foulkes is a genius kind of guy
He sells what he buys and never regrets why
Auctions are his favorite store
Others junk is Terry’s score
Terry wheels and deals like a true business man
He always gets what he says he can
Terry bought a King Ranch Ford four door
Paid his rent and helped others more
He did all this without a job on hand
The guys a genius of money grand
He keeps his family close to each other
Michael, William, Tina, Marie and Mother
Caroline, Sylvia, James and John too
And Steve the truck driver is coming through
We won’t forget friends Carol and Arnie
Or ole Billy Bob who works as a Carnie
And then there’s Ron and Don the twins
Who think the world of Terry and his kins
We’d never forget about Don and Marge
With years of friendships and hearts of large
Lets not forget good friend Smitty
Who just passed away leaving good pal Terry
And others in the city
Terry has a place in his heart for animals
Especially cats he finds so amicable
He treats those felines with respect and grace
They sleep upon his bed like they know it's their place
Terry will give you the shirt off his back
He earns what he gets because he doesn’t lack
He’s always trying to bring people together
Like a saintly God who is fairer than the weather
Terry's nature defines an amiable guy
He learns through doing and risks the try
People like him because his intentions are good
He's treats them the way he thinks he should
Smiling eyes as clever as he
A great friend Terry be

This poem is self-explanatory, it's purpose is to give Dan Rowden a peek into a poem about Terry who will be included in The Contemplations of Foresta Gump, as will Dan's poem.

Dan if you have any apprehension or reluctance about a poem being written up about you because you might be to modest, well, I'll understand if you decline having a poem written up. I will still however add you in the book as I planned without the poem if you prefer. But, I want you to know I deal with each Subject Model differently because you all are unique. I visualize a person through the usage of their words.
Last edited by GodsDaughter1 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blair

Re: Dan Model Subject Number 2

Post by Blair »

I'm sure Dan is delighted to be a part of your book.

Or maybe it's his worst fucking nightmare...
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Dan deserves to be in my book, so does David and Kevin being the three masterminds behind Genius-l as well as Genius Forum. These three genius-minded people are men of bravery not of cowardice, for they dared to go up against world opposition. That in itself shows genuine confidence in their knowledgable natures and abilities.

Genius-l was the first of it's kind to come out on the internet, then followed Genius Forum, and followers were influenced to the point that others formed their own forums.

Through the years good argumentation developed and concluded most of the time. Genius forum has been an education for me, in which merits mentioning.
GodsDaughter1

Re: A Sample Example of Subject Model #2 Dan Rowden

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

A Sample Example of Subject Model #2 Dan Rowden

Dan the man yes he can spew out a poem faster than ran
He must be good in the English department
A great speaker is Dan, a progressive embarkment
A serious mind he doesn't babble
Philosophy he inclines to dabble
He appreciates truth, he follows it
Give him a false answer he'll say it's shit
Respect is something Dan deserves
The greatest among us God says serves

To be Continued

When Dan sends me an email donna-thompson@telus.net giving me pertinent information about himself so I can complete this poem. I need to know things about you Dan in order to create this awesome poem. I realize you're away right now, so take your time, I'm working on other ones anyway.

Send me anything you want mentioned in the poem, like your nickname and how it came about, or your significant other, or anything at all. Or what music you like, or favorite TV shows. Whose your best buddies? Things that are pertinent in your life now or then. Did you get an award for something significant, that could be mentioned in the poem, are you a baseball coach, do you like a swig of beer now and then to party with the guys? Give me anything you want mentioned in your poem, and I'll write you up an awesome poem you'll cherish a lifetime because it's all about you and your life!

Also, know that your poem will be part of inclusion into my book, you will receive a free book. Also, mention of your name and a paragraph or two about you will accompany each Subject Models page. Some of my Subject Models can advertise themselves through their poem.
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

Are we sure Dan reads this forum at the present time? He has posted all of once, that I can recall, in months. I get the feeling that Dan is on some kind of sabbatical, maybe from the entire Internet, not just this forum.

But David keeps up with GF. Why not butter him up? Or Kevin? Or - God forbid - that Dutch guy...?
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

cousinbasil wrote:Are we sure Dan reads this forum at the present time? He has posted all of once, that I can recall, in months. I get the feeling that Dan is on some kind of sabbatical, maybe from the entire Internet, not just this forum.

But David keeps up with GF. Why not butter him up? Or Kevin? Or - God forbid - that Dutch guy...?
Hi Cousinbasil, which one are you Dan, David, or Kev? Anyway, I'm sure Dan being one of the forum founders he'll have his eyes on in the back of his head, in other words he'll keep one eye open and one eye closed.

Oh, and which one of these 3 Gents is Dutch? I just love the Dutch, they are an awesome part of humanity. Actually, I love everyone, when I'm not mad at anyone in particular.

I know Dan will eventually get a hold of me, it's crucial that he does. I need to know a little infor. about him in order to finish up the poem I started. As for David or Kev, I was sure I contacted both of them but neither answered me. I may not have contacted Kevin I can't remember. But, I could write an awesome poem about both David and Kevin and post it on the Forum, and if they like it, add it in my book if they agree. The only drawback to that is I don't know anything about these two men other than what I know of them on the forum. I could still write up a poem but it wouldn't be as great as it could be if I had info. on all three of these fellows. I plan on contacting Dr.Wayne Dyer again and asking for personal info. about him so I can write a poem about him and include his poem in my book, I already got the ok to use his name. Him and Tracy Repchuk are media Giants among humanity, and so are the QRS as far as I'm concerned, I'm going to advertise all of my Subject Models through my poetry work.

But, I'm not writing the kind of book either of these men would be interested in anyway, Dan might appreciate it because Dan is English orientated, he can rattle off poetry rather quickly. Most of my book will be awesome poetry, true short stories, and contemplations, which will include humor and my Subject Models poetry. Then, my second book will be Divine Judgement which I shall take my time writing about the Bible.
GodsDaughter1

Sample Example Poem about Kevin Solway

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Sample Example Poem about Kevin Solway

Kevin Solway packs a head full of thought
Distinguished ideas plans his next brilliant plot
A dedicated loner astute and free
Truth keeps him marching allowing him to see
A mind of great adventure, a mind so Science
A mind to count on a mind of reliance
Reliance on self to become humanities Giants

To Be Continued
GodsDaughter1

Re: Sample Example Poem about David Quinn

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Sample Example Poem about David Quinn

David Quinn is a jolly chap
A playful smile defines a clear face map
Here is a man who controls his tongue
Because he knew he'd slaughter whatever he slung
But instead, David used his head and said what he said
A sage he is because his brains ahead
A good person resides in this couthful man
Philosophical truth finder in his Australian land
A great friend to Kevin and a great friend to Dan
This trio of masterminds said yes they can
And out from their brains came this terrific site
Genius Forum with all it's might
Online it's called theabsolute.net
The best online that you can bet

To Be Continued
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

Oh, and which one of these 3 Gents is Dutch? I just love the Dutch, they are an awesome part of humanity. Actually, I love everyone, when I'm not mad at anyone in particular.
I was referring "of course" to Diebert.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

I'll tell you what I think of Diebert Cousinbasil, then, I'll tell you what I see in you!

I see Diebert as a class act gentlemen, one with sophistication and intelligence. He's extremely knowledgable, respectful, and has a favorable character.

You Cousinbasil, I see someone who goes to depth, you are not shallow at all. You know what you're talking about and you hate to be undermined by inferior thinkers. People who don't know what they're talking about infuriates you, for you know they are wrong.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Sorry Donna, but I have no interest in being a subject for your writings.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Dan Rowden wrote:Sorry Donna, but I have no interest in being a subject for your writings.
GodsDaughter says: As you wish Dan, I'll exclude your name out, however, I will continue to mention Genius forum and my affiliation with it.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

That's perfectly fine.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Why do you need to affiliate yourself with famous people all the time...can't stand on your own without name dropping ?
You are a child of the Universe girl....start acting like one instead of attaching yourself to others....like a parasidic wimp.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Kunga wrote:Why do you need to affiliate yourself with famous people all the time...can't stand on your own without name dropping ?
You are a child of the Universe girl....start acting like one instead of attaching yourself to others....like a parasidic wimp.

GodsDaughter says: I can't stand on my own without names, that's the way it is in today's fucked up society. It's only BIG names who are counted, and the higher in rank they are, the more fucked up power they have. I'm only dropping Dan's name because he requested it. I wanted and needed Dan's name for the truth of the book which I already added in with his permission to do so previously and is already posted to my website here http://www.foresta-gump.ca

GodsDaughter says: You're right I do attach myself to others for purely selfish purposes, it's an ART that is learned with great discipline. But, I'm not parasidic or wimpy, far from wimpy, I'm the most assertive person I know.

I attach myself to others to gain for myself, what else are people for if you can't use them for anything, all my friends are useful to me in some way, otherwise I don't want anything to do with them. People need people to rely on for something or other in life, otherwise God would have only created Adam and not Eve. People help each other in life, that's the way it is, it's a give and take situation in humanity which is why people attach onto others, it's normal and is the way of life.

I have a friend who visits Mexico every year, he attaches himself to people and people accept him, now he is an affiliate to the Myans. He showed me photos of their costumes and dance.