In the name of Jesus Christ our saviour
Everyone will be given opportunity to accept
The Almighty Lord thy God
It will be your choice to die or live onward

Then, Satan comes upon the scene
And says do you believe that horseshit?

But, the Angel of Light speaks for God and says
My Lord and Heavenly Father is not about horseshit, Satan,
He is your Light, your Way, and Your Salvation.

Satan says, the people don't want God's way, they want my way!

The angel of the Light speaks, but, your way is death, you cannot offer the people life, you can only lie to them, you have no truth in you, for if you did, you'd follow My Lord and Heavenly Father!

Satan speaks up and says but my lying, cheating, hatefulness, coniving ways, violence, etc. is truth in itself, so what do think about that Light of God?

The angel speaks after interuption is resolved.

Interuption at minimul enough to proceed.

The angel of Light speaks, you are right Satan, cheating, hatefulness, coniving ways, violence etc. is truth in itself as you say, but the God of light says it is a truth of darkness not that of light! There are many truths, but the truth of light is that of love, where kindness and goodness is genuine in the heart.

Satan foolishly blurts out, but, my lying, cheating, hatefulness, coniving ways, violence is what people love, God of light. "It is better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven"

The Angel of Light speaks, they are not capable of love for they have deception on their minds, which is you Satan, they have lust, envy, jealousy, hatefulness, lying, cheating, and everything you are about Satan, which is not love! Why do you even speak of the word love when you don't understand it at all, you were being deceptive again Satan, trying to deceive people in thinking they love that!

Satan roars in hostility, flee from me Angel of Light, and quickly he vanishes so no one can see he was defeated!
Blair

Re: I Love my Heavenly Father

Post by Blair »

God the Clod.