you try to ignor it's crippling affects upon you
you hide it well, but, it haunts you, tormenting you
to the point you wanna die
to get away from the difficult pain you must endure
you tolerate to the heightened awareness that death could end it all
please God I am a coward, and I don't deserve to live because I want to die
I know this insults you my Lord that you give me life and I don't appreciate it
I deserve to die my Lord
Please take me soon for this sadness I bear daily is overwhelming, I can no longer endure living, although, I know what happiness is my Lord, I also know what sadness is, and it is killing me
Why should I go on to continue suffering, suffering from something I don't understand why it afflicts me?
I should go on because love is greater than sadness, and I have reasons to love
My tears fall upon my cheeks as I pray for forgiveness of my thoughts of finality.
Last edited by GodsDaughter1 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
GodsDaughter1

Re: Conscious Sadness Crippling

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:Conscious Sadness Crippling

You try to hide the menacing disabler
you're aware of it's hideos hold on you
it knaws at your subconsiousness
you try to ignor it's crippling affects upon you
you hide it well, but, it haunts you, tormenting you
to the point you wanna die
to get away from the difficult pain you must endure
you tolerate to the heightened awareness that death could end it all
please God I am a coward, and I don't deserve to live because I want to die
I know this insults you my Lord that you give me life and I don't appreciate it enough to wanna live
I deserve to die my Lord
Please take me soon for this sadness I bear daily is overwhelming, I can no longer endure living, although, I know what happiness is my Lord, I also know what sadness is, and it is killing me
Why should I go on to continue suffering, suffering from something I don't understand why it afflicts me?
I must go on because love is greater than sadness, and I have reasons to love
My tears fall upon my cheeks as I pray for forgiveness of my thoughts of finality.
The sadness I bear is crippling
but the logic I know is gripping
I endure to the end
Because Jesus my friend
Will keep my mind from flipping
Please help me oh Lord
please help me
I have much to be thankful for
I appreciate the love within me
But, the sadness I can take no more
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Conscious Sadness Crippling

The sadness cripples my mind, paralysing me to the point of catatonic stupor. A debilitating state of mind, where even my good sense is affected. But, it is momentary, it flees quickly. It resides like a coward, nestling in my subconscious mind, tormenting me like a determination that won't quit, defiling my good intention.

But, it is momentaire and not daily, (the sadness that is,) thank the precious Lord for the suffering is to great to bare.

I believe I know where my sadness originates from, yesterday I didn't know why it afflicts me, but, today I know and it is suffice to say it stems from my childhood, and my present life situation is being influenced through the detrimental pangs of alcohol, (not consumed by me) which essentially affects my mind, but, my logic keeps me well balanced, but, I'm being worn out from having a relationship with a bottle of wine.

Is this your will for me Heavenly Father?
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Conscious Sadness Crippling

I question whether my good sensibility shown to others through my well balanced logic has any affect on them. If my existence is futile and no one benefits from my words, than why do I go on living my Heavenly Lord?

My passion is to write the logic within me to benefit others, how than can my logic help anyone if they don't have the logic themselves to understand what I'm saying?

Why is my logic rebuked by people, it's because they don't understand logic, therefore, I cannot take it as a personal injury when they oppose my sensibility and truth, I can only understand them as not understanding and continue on being logical.

To be misunderstood is to be denied, but, the denial is not to be thought of as a deliberate act of defiance although some cases it is.

I clarify myself quite effectively and efficiently, yet I am misunderstood, this gives me cause to be a recluse, ostracized from mediocrity the culprit I loath.

I would like to be segregated from mediocrity, reside with only those as capable as I am intellectually. People like Barack Obama, Stephen Harper, Joe Vitale, Dr.Wayne Dyer, Tracy Repchuk, Princess Diana, Norman Vincent Peale, David Quinn, Dan Rowden, Cousinbasil, Elizabeth, Laird, Alex, Diebert Van etc. these people are good, but, one of you mocks me, but, you realize my potential.

Bhagavad Gita is a book I appreciate for it's wisdom, but, I have many loves for several different wisdoms and philosophies such as Chinese, and Hinduism as my favorites.

It is my passion to write whether I am sad or happy.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Basically, we feel sad when our egos are not getting the happiness and pleasure it feels it deserves. When we're not getting what we want and there appears to be little we can do about it, we feel frustrated and/or sad.

At bottom, all sadness boils down to self-pity. We pity ourselves when we recognize ourselves to be helpless victims of a fate which is not giving us what we desire. (Many people, of course, gain much pleasure from self-pity and become very attached to their sadness - romantic poets, for example.
Theirs is not a genuine sadness.)

Philosophically advanced people can experience sadness when their egos are no longer being satisfied by their wisdom and can no longer find any relief in mindless distractions. In other words, all sources of happiness are suddenly denied them. Here it can become tempting to lose all faith in life itself and to regard everything as utterly worthless - even knowledge, even Truth, even happiness.

However, all this is still in the realm of ignorance. Sadness arises whenever we engage in an unsuccessful search for happiness. An enlightened person no longer seeks happiness in anything at all and has abandoned all attachment to it entirely. Thus, so long as he continues to abide in the enlightened state, it is impossible for him to ever experience sadness.

~David Quinn
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

David is not taking into consideration that even an enlightened person can feel sadness, because they are human and sadness is an emotion. Enlightenment is logic ability, it has nothing to do with emotion, it is indisputable truth which cannot be denied because of it's authenticity. It is indisputable because of its truth, it cannot be disputed because it is logic!

I acknowledge the fact that I am sad on occasion, to deny I feel anything at all is to be paralysed in the mind, crippled sort-of-speak, a liar of self. To admit I feel sad is to acknowledge human feelings, emotions have nothing to do with logic ability which is enlightenment in itself!

Enlightenment is knowing truth, logic is truth, ability at it's finest! It has nothing to do with being educated or how much you know, it is not about how intelligent or how smart you are, it is about knowing logic!
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Kunga wrote:Basically, we feel sad when our egos are not getting the happiness and pleasure it feels it deserves. When we're not getting what we want and there appears to be little we can do about it, we feel frustrated and/or sad.

At bottom, all sadness boils down to self-pity. We pity ourselves when we recognize ourselves to be helpless victims of a fate which is not giving us what we desire. (Many people, of course, gain much pleasure from self-pity and become very attached to their sadness - romantic poets, for example.
Theirs is not a genuine sadness.)

Philosophically advanced people can experience sadness when their egos are no longer being satisfied by their wisdom and can no longer find any relief in mindless distractions. In other words, all sources of happiness are suddenly denied them. Here it can become tempting to lose all faith in life itself and to regard everything as utterly worthless - even knowledge, even Truth, even happiness.

However, all this is still in the realm of ignorance. Sadness arises whenever we engage in an unsuccessful search for happiness. An enlightened person no longer seeks happiness in anything at all and has abandoned all attachment to it entirely. Thus, so long as he continues to abide in the enlightened state, it is impossible for him to ever experience sadness.

~David Quinn
GodsDaughter says: I wouldn't oppose very much of what David Quinn says, for I respect his wisdom and his handling of affairs. This last statement "it is impossible for him to ever experience sadness" I find challenging. I know why David says this, because an enlightened individual is spiritually at one with the almighty light, the light of God, and God gifts this individual with insight, happiness, Joy and understanding, throughout his enlightenment, so sadness cannot penetrate what God almighty has given, so David is right.

GodsDaughter says: The reason I'm feeling sad is because my hormone levels are declining, interferring with the nature of my person. The change of life is occurring. I am not inclined to be sad, but, aging will not interfere with my logic, despite the decline in chemicals.