www.foresta-gump.ca

Post questions or suggestions here.
GodsDaughter1

www.foresta-gump.ca

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

http://www.foresta-gump.ca

I'm adding more to my website; I've changed my mind about writing a book about Foresta Gump. Instead, I'm writing a book which I plan to take a few years to complete. It is called Divine Judgement which is self explanatory.

That's all folks!

Every Thursday I socialize with new Authors at their book signings at Hooked-on-Books. I interview and write articles about them. It's fun to socialize, I refrained from it when I was younger. I've come along way from my reclusiveness.
GodsDaughter1

Re: www.foresta-gump.ca

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

New stuff folks!

It's all awesome and the Contemplations are true short stories which I've decided to add to my website instead of my book.

I'm presently working on a book called Divine Judgment, it is based on the Bible.
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

I was just thinking about Forest Gump, the movie. I got the feeling it was a not-so-subtle rip-off of Gomer Pyle, USMC. Every time I heard Tom Hanks say "Lieutenant Dan," all I could think of was Jim Nabors saying, "Shazam, Sergeant Carter."
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

-Gods #1 Chumpa-
I'm adding more to my website;

-tomas-
Oh, just what Worldly needs is another spammer who doesn't know how or when to shut up ;-)

-Gods #1 Chumpa-
I've changed my mind about writing a book about Foresta Gump.

-tomas-
Dan's gonna be mighty disappointed that'll you'll not give him credit where credit is due. Should Dan not be included I'll be for calling you to be banned to Purgatory for 10,000 years alongside that other misfit, Martin Luther.

-Gods #1 Chumpa-
Instead, I'm writing a book which I plan to take a few years to complete.

-tomas-
Well I mighta been kinda hasty on the 10,000 year thingy, perhaps a 1,000 years interviewing Adolph Hitler on 'what went wrong' will do. After a spell you can be incarcerated with Dwight D. Eisenhower counting how many men he had murdered on The Mall in Washington, D.C. All those World War I veterans wanted what was promised to them... their pensions. Instead, they were blasted to smithereens and their lean-to shanty houses were burned down and chased out and driven to the sea for burial. Those WWI veterans are now looking fo Osama bin Laden's body because Osama's sandal was floating in on a kayak from Cuba.

-Gods #1 Chumpa-
It is called Divine Judgement which is self explanatory.

-tomas-
Thanks for filling us in.

-Gods #1 Chumpa-
That's all folks!

-tomas-
That'll be the day!

-Gods #1 Chumpa-
Every Thursday I socialize with new Authors at their book signings at Hooked-on-Books.

-tomas-
Are you still here?

-Gods #1 Chumpa-
I interview and write articles about them.

-tomas-
Yawn.

-Gods #1 Chumpa-
It's fun to socialize, I refrained from it when I was younger.

-tomas-
Oh sure, now you attend for the free meals. You've wasted 50 years squandering your life waiting for alien visitations.

-Gods #1 Chumpa-
I've come along way from my reclusiveness.

-tomas-
Don't we know here at Genius. Fifty-seven threads in the past two months..........
Don't run to your death
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

I've got a better idea than my book about The Contemplations of Foresta Gump, and something other than Divine Judgment, and it'll include Dan the man! I've already got my first subject model for my project, this is going to be awesome!

This is something I came up with and I think it's a great idea. It will be a book, but, a book with a difference!

I promise Dan the Man will be my next model, everyone else will have to pay $20. if they want to be included in my book of awesome poems about their successes. Success is your achievments big or small. This awesome idea can be looked upon as an advertisement about ones self in poem format. In Dans poem I will write about The Contemplations of Foresta Gump being his idea, along with other neat stuff about Dan such as being one of the forum founders of theabsolute.net All those I promised to give $100.00 to for the inclusion of my book, the offer still remains. Dan will be a reciprocant of payment for his inclusion.

Big names will be included in this book such as Dr.Wayne Dyer, Tracy Repchuk, and others I choose and anyone who would like inclusion. The ones I choose won't pay anything but will get a free book and their inclusion to my book.

I will be choosing 10 subject models in which I will write an awesome poem about them.

I'll be in touch!