Things or People you Hate!

Post questions or suggestions here.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Do you Hate anyone or anything, what is it?

What stirs you, festering inside like a rotted corpse, building its vile to torment you?

I hate busy-body, tongue-wagging, trouble-making gossipy bitches, who are so utterly fucking boring, spewing their low-mentality clueless thought upon the intelligent. These silly people shouldn't have productive roles in public relations, they hurt production, through their incapability to handle intelligence. Only those who prove worthy in public relations through intensive screening should be allowed to work with the public, the difficult mediocre-minded can work cleaning the stinky toilets which would suit their stinky attitudes.
Last edited by GodsDaughter1 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomas

Re: Things or People you Fucking Hate!

Post by Tomas »

Time to take your meds, Donna.
Don't run to your death
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

I hate the asshole that ignores the fact that there are no cars behind you and instead of waiting for you to go by, cuts out in front of you, making you slam on your brakes, all of that just to make the next turn a hundred feet later.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

cousinbasil wrote:I hate the asshole that ignores the fact that there are no cars behind you and instead of waiting for you to go by, cuts out in front of you, making you slam on your brakes, all of that just to make the next turn a hundred feet later.
GodsDaughter says: Many people have the same beef about others as you. And many people curse at other people while driving, displaying a middle finger at them, honk their horns, holler profanities out the window, what it boils down to is enragement on the roads, a vent for anger, which contributes to everyone being victims to anger.
alphaeg

Post by alphaeg »

Jews
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

alphaeg wrote:Jews
GodsDaughter says: Do you know why the jews are such a percecuted people?
GodsDaughter1

Re: Things or People you Hate!

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

I don't Hate people, just the crap they think and do. I loath their lower than mediocrity mentalities which is gossipy no good-doers, that haven't anything better to do with their poor pathetic existence than to pull others down with them, they concentrate on making others miserable.

Each one who violated me deserves my wrath which doesn't include hurting them back, but, educating them to the point they question themselves, question their motives.

"God gives wisdom and understanding. Evil men understand not judgement: But, they that seek the LORD understand all things."

"Better is the poor that walketh in his uprightness, than he that is perverse in his ways, though he be rich" Proverbs 28: 5-6

Throughout life its always been women who've created problems for me, never men. Fat overweight women jeolous of me because I was tiny and slender and pretty to look at, they loathed me because they felt threatened by me because of their own insecurities. I was fired from two jobs because of jealous women who lied. I have sufficient reasons for not liking women, they are trouble-making conjuring up tale-makers, who are not happy unless they are stirring shit.