Power-trippin, combative, control freaks

Post questions or suggestions here.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

They once had a favorable character, people liked them, until they took on the role of high responsibility which includes prestigious pay and power.

The power went to their obnoxious heads leaving them with no charisma, no charm, no friends, they are loathed.

They are the ones who step on heads to get to the top, steal from the company, and push their air-head mentality onto others.

Their behavior is silly, frivolous, gossipy, combative, intolerable, insulting, demeaning, and downright foolish, all stemming from the building up of fools!

People who abuse their power should lose their power and once someone loses their power, no one hire them, except for janitorial services like cleaning toilets for an indefinate time.

It's mean-spirited nasty people who cause people to hate them, and they're too stupid to see the fault lies within them.

Trouble-making fuck-heads not happy unless they cause someone anguish.
cousinbasil

Re: Power-trippin, combative, control freaks

Post by cousinbasil »

GD1 wrote:They once had a favorable character, people liked them, until they took on the role of high responsibility which includes prestigious pay and power.
At least this time I know you're not talking about me since not one of these has ever described me.
GodsDaughter1

Re: Power-trippin, combative, control freaks

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

cousinbasil wrote:
GD1 wrote:They once had a favorable character, people liked them, until they took on the role of high responsibility which includes prestigious pay and power.
At least this time I know you're not talking about me since not one of these has ever described me.
GodsDaughter says: Influential people should be stifled somewhat, because, they can either be a detriment or constructive. Influence isn't always good influence, there are influential fuck-heads who poison people's minds with their poisonous concepts.

You are humorous to me Cousinbasil, when I become disgruntled with you or anyone, I get over it right away, I won't dwell foolishly on anything. You are my friend!