Barack Obama/his wife have natural confidence and genuine...

Post questions or suggestions here.
GodsDaughter1

Barack Obama/his wife have natural confidence and genuine...

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Barack Obama and his wife have natural confidence and genuine charisma

As President of the United States Barack Obama compliments his title with his obvious natural self-confidence, which is a premium asset for his job as a leader for his country.

In observing Mr. President, a definement would entail an obvious sophistication which towers over the most elite, among other favorable characteristics of his nature.

Fortune reigns for Mr. President in that a good supporting wife stands beside him; together their strength will endure the hardships along their journey of good faith and good will upon the people. May the good Lord continue to pave their road of good intentions.

Donna Thompson
Tomas

Re: Barack Obama/his wife have natural confidence and genuin

Post by Tomas »

You're fulla shit, Donna.
Don't run to your death
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

I'm certainly glad that I don't listen to other people's opinions about other people, you see I have my own opinion about people. I couldn't care less what others think about Barack Obama if it is unfavorable, I clearly see a distinguished person set apart from the mediocre-minded.

I'm not talking about his credentials or his leadership ability, it's his favorable character, his approach to life, his handling of affairs, he earned the title President through those who saw in him his great attributes. The people chose him, that speaks volumes.

People are hateful, and not happy unless they're denouncing or belittling someone's efforts. For the most part I hate people, which is why I avoid getting involved with the idiots. People are always gossiping or talking down about someone, and the more educated they are the worse they are at judging others. Seemingly, Christians cannot be trusted this day and age either.

Is there anyone in the world who is good like me, someone who is kind from the heart, someone who sees the good in everyone and doesn't look for their faults but accepts them. Someone who takes a back seat to others, so others can get the benefit. Someone who is real and honest and doesn't have to put on any false images. Someone intelligent enough to direct someone down the right path. Someone who knows how to eccentuate on the positive, who tries to create a positive from a negative. Are there any good souls in this world who doesn't delight in hurting others?

I have Barack Obama on my facebook because I found him on my facebook, so I clicked onto him, it's a good way to learn about what's going on in the States.

Donna Thompson
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

HistoryChannel Obama speech

Obama battling the straw men, with great conviction and confidence.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Cahoot wrote:HistoryChannel Obama speech

Obama battling the straw men, with great conviction and confidence.
GodsDaughter says: The first quality I saw in Barack Obama upon first time seeing him was his self-confidence-- it's an ever-so-humbly self-knowing that you are great.

Mr. President is an effective and efficient speaker, who captivates the people's attention with his strong self-assured attitude. His desire is to succeed, he is determined to do what he says he will do.