Omnipotence & the human condition

Post questions or suggestions here.
Thinkerwearz

Omnipotence & the human condition

Post by Thinkerwearz »

what matters in this bubble in which we live....I say life & all that surrounds it....but what constitutes our plight versus the chosen time at hand...are we going through rituals...have we tasks to achieve...overcome by constraints we wage on...the few that make things happen...while the many raise their heads & walk away...unbeknownst to them is the fact that I have done much in my time...and count them by the stars which you see....to be omni ..is to beleive & be free of burdens...but to accept them just the same...to be equals as men..but to allow others ahead....everyone has sin...born & raised & rightously shown to the world...we talk as if we are better than others...when we come from the same tattered clothe of life....some chose to be outspoken ...others silenced by reason or purpose...ready to be unleashed...as words have power ...and the meaning behind those words can change lives...we sleep in a time ..another equation of life...one that awaits the abolishment of what the clock ticks for....the time is at hand....to give time a chance to speak ...to allow the true creators into the the circle of life ...thye fold...those whom I believe are simply guards...are posers to the true guards of heaven....such is the act of belief that I hold dear...I am just a pawn in this time...but one with purpose & meaning I mind my manners...and mind not the ignorance that is living at all incriments of life...all around me...& at every turn...I will be Omni...One can only dream :)
Kunga

Re: Omnipotence & the human condition

Post by Kunga »

WOW....is this you ? I love your art ! I thought you were a sockpuppet of someone else here (thus the GONG). Please forgive me. _/\_

http://www.artbreak.com/Thinker
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

I think I'm more impressed with your visual expression... :)

http://www.artbreak.com/work/show/42583 ... inkerwearz

(Click on image to get full effects ! )
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

After looking at your beautiful artwork...I connect better with you creative writing style :)
Thinkerwearz

Post by Thinkerwearz »

Yes, It is true I am a visual artist as well as a thought provoking being. For a more complete listing of my paintings try photobucket... well you already know what name to search with. Enjoy the artwork!