I know things spiritually as well as intuitively

Post questions or suggestions here.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Although I first became aware of myself inside my mama's womb, however by the age of nine I questioned myself as to why I thought I was older than everyone else, even though some of the gang were older than I. I understood things and progressed by watching Mr.Fitzee the store keeper tally up his numbers. I learned my mathematics through watching him. He gave me my first paid job at the age of ten, washing his front windows, I did such a good job that he kept me on all summer.

Spiritually, I know there is a higher power I am a part of. And I could go into long intricate detail about how I know, but, I think I'll pass, until a later time as to how I know there is a higher power. Even if the Bible is nothing more than scholarly men and women sharing their insightfulness with the world, and God says it is his WORD, I still know about the higher power which people call God.

When we all die, we will be assigned to a task, we may not like the task, but we'll be the head of it.

I will domain over the animals, I was told this intuitively when I was a child, I thought God was talking to me through my mind. I opposed this notion immensely, and told God that. I said, I don't want to domain over the animals, but God gently told me that I will domain over the animals because only I can and that I would be head over them. I understood my Lord and Heavenly Father and accepted my task when I die.

Intuitively I know things, I question yet know the answer. Education differs from intuitiveness, intuitiveness is like genuine natural knowledge without being taught it.

If you want wisdom you can attain it, God says if you ask for wisdom he'll give it to you, but always ask in Jesus name Amen.
Ryan Rudolph

Re: I know things spiritually as well as intuitively

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

no one has memory from when they were inside the womb, remembering events from ones life doesn't occur until well into the toddler stage. It is governed by brain development.

I could comment on MANY other things there, but I just do not have the time.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Ryan Rudolph wrote:no one has memory from when they were inside the womb, remembering events from ones life doesn't occur until well into the toddler stage. It is governed by brain development.

Ryan said: I could comment on MANY other things there, but I just do not have the time.

GodsDaughter says: Ah, yes, I do remember having this very conversation with you Ryan, and my response then is the same response now. It was not a memory Ryan, it was an awareness!

GodsDaughter says: You could learn from me Ryan, if you opened up your mind, you believe everything you read or hear, but you won't believe what's truth, you are limiting yourself.

GodsDaughter says: Just because you learned that memory doesn't occur until toddler stage, and it is documented doesn't make it truth, it only makes it agreed upon and then documented.

GodsDaughter says: The truth in my case is exactly that, the awareness was there first, then the memory came later. I could care less if anyone believed me, that's not important to me at all, what is important is the very truth of that moment of awareness, regardless if you or anyone disagrees. I don't know if it was my awareness or God's, I think it was my own awareness, because, it was like I was oppossing my own thought to go down the birth canal as the awareness was instructing me to go. All I know is I was in opposition to the awareness instructing me to move forward down the birth canal. This was NOT a memory, this was an AWARENESS!
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

Ryan Rudolph wrote:no one has memory from when they were inside the womb, remembering events from ones life doesn't occur until well into the toddler stage. It is governed by brain development.

Please, Ryan, make the time, I am interested.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

cousinbasil wrote:

Please, Ryan, make the time, I am interested.
GodsDaughter says: Ok, cousinbasil, since I regard you as a fairly decent easy-to-get-along-with guy, who is inquisitive in life, I shall tell you what I know!

GodsDaughter says: My mother's birth records would show her having a very difficult birth while delivering me. I went up inside my mother instead of going down the birth canal, nearly killing her. This is an indication of my story as being truth. When the 'awareness' instructed me to go down the birth canal, I did not want to go and that was that! There was no memory, just pure 'knowledge' or 'awareness' gently persuading me to go, but, I opposed this 'knowledge' or 'awareness', instead of going the way I was instructed to go, I headed the opposite way nearly killing my mother in birth. I have to wonder if I was opposing myself, that this 'awareness' or knowledge was myself going against the natural flow of life, because I sensed outside was horrible. This awareness is either mine or Gods.

GodsDaughter says: I remember that 'awareness' as if it happened a second ago, Ryan must realize that my brain was developed enough to be ready for birth, therefore, awareness is part of the fetus at this time. One can clearly see a newborns awareness, babies are totally aware while developing, it is evident in their eyes.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

I may not be intelligent at all, perhaps, I am highly perceptive, and that intelligence has nothing to do with my awareness.

Awareness is an interesing topic to discuss. What other word could I use for 'awareness' to mean the same? Perceive seems fitting.

I should have become a teacher, I would have taught first year university, and then continued my education to become a professor, but, ultimately, what I wanted I never pursued which was to be a psycologist.

Awareness is so unique, the perfect word to describe it. Individual is awareness and because awareness is individual determines the level of awareness.

Would I have made a good teacher cousinbasil if I were educated as one?
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:Would I have made a good teacher cousinbasil if I were educated as one?
I would say yes. But a teacher of what? A teacher always has a subject he/she teaches, right?
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

cousinbasil wrote:
GodsDaughter1 wrote:Would I have made a good teacher cousinbasil if I were educated as one?
I would say yes. But a teacher of what? A teacher always has a subject he/she teaches, right?
GodsDaughter says: That's a good question cousinbasil, but, what I do know intuitively about teaching is that the teacher has to follow guidelines, she can't just teach whatever she wants to, she must teach what is given her to teach her students, she must teach what the education board tells her to teach, and she must follow their rules.

She must have a degree in teaching to become a teacher, so since I don't have, I have no business teaching anything. All I can do is speak what I know intuitively and verbally through the written field which gives my word a little merit because of publication, otherwise my words would get no credit, and I'd be as useless as tits on a bull!

I think if I were a teacher I would teach philosophy, or metaphysics. I love both, I love chemistry, and mathematics, as well as english. Philosophy is like challenging your brain, I love it.

I want to learn a new language such as French, since my background is French, I may as well learn it. My mother had a real French name Doucette, and her mother's maiden name was Dulong, so both her parents were French, it doesn't get any Frencher than that!

I might be inclined to teach someone logic, how would I do that you ask? I would simply talk until I reach indisputable logic, which are simple indisputable answers, and from that would teach others the way I think.

Thanks for your answer cousinbasil?

Oh, incidently, throughout the years I always wanted a school teacher for a friend, and now I have one, I willed her to me. Her name is Joy, we go to social functions together. I learn things from her, and she respects me for what I know too! She talks a mile-a-minute and I listen to her go on and on incessantly, but, I like Joy, she's interesting.
jupiviv

Post by jupiviv »

@GodsDaughter1 I think you've come to the wrong forum. Most of us here aren't interested in altered mind states or spiritual experiences.
Tomas

Post by Tomas »

jupiviv wrote:@GodsDaughter1 I think you've come to the wrong forum. Most of us here aren't interested in altered mind states or spiritual experiences.
Donna Thompson has been around since 2003 or so under different names . She's (originally) from the same province as Ryan and Cory, perhaps even cousins!

Anyways, she gets responses far more in depth and more substantive than what you have said. If she has a "weakness" it is that she starts a heckuva lot of threads. But then, the old adage 'rule of thumb' applies: if one-of-ten are quality then she stays. Can you beat those odds? 'Sides, you've been here but two years, yer still a babe in the woods ;-)

Altered mind states/spiritual experiences? What planet are you from to state that "most of us" ain't interested...

Perhaps you didn't take notice that Mr. Quinn had taken a fancy to one of Donna's threads titled: "Satan", over on Worldly Forum...

When Dan arrives he'll (just maybe) put her on 'cruise control'. 'Nuff said.
Don't run to your death
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

God's Daughter,

Here is the problem with your AWARENESS counterargument - it is not logical. Awareness hinges on many things that are just not present in that stage of fetal development. To have awareness of anything, you need language, memory and some knowledge base of the world. A fetus wouldn't even have the basic understanding of the concept 'womb' because it has no concept of the world yet. It lacks the cognitive powers of reasoning, and therefore is not capable of awareness by very definition.
Last edited by Ryan Rudolph on Sun May 15, 2011 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ryan Rudolph

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

God's Daughter,

Here are a few comments just seeing if there are any holes in your 'confident' logic -
When we all die, we will be assigned to a task, we may not like the task, but we'll be the head of it.
Sounds depressing. A lot like modern capitalism. Are you sure you haven’t confused the next world for this one?
I will domain over the animals.
What like a zoo keeper or something? Maybe a cashier at a pet store? That’s quite a vision.
If you want wisdom you can attain it, God says if you ask for wisdom he'll give it to you, but always ask in Jesus name Amen.
I think Jesus would probably find Christians rather bothersome, too needy, always using his name every time they need something.
I went up inside my mother instead of going down the birth canal, nearly killing her.
So basically, you have been a blessing to all from the very beginning. Touching story. Such a perfect design isn't it?
I have to wonder if I was opposing myself, that this 'awareness' or knowledge was myself going against the natural flow of life, because I sensed outside was horrible. This awareness is either mine or Gods.
I don’t think you were opposing yourself, your leg was probably just caught in some vaginal flab.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

jupiviv wrote:@GodsDaughter1 I think you've come to the wrong forum. Most of us here aren't interested in altered mind states or spiritual experiences.
GodsDaughter says: And neither am I interested in what you say either. My mind is not always altered and I still can produce even if it is! I can go days without smoking pot. Perhaps you are at the wrong forum! I'm doing what everyone else is doing and that's posting. And how can you speak for anyone but your own self?
jufa

Post by jufa »

To all us genius' who know everything yet nothing, it should be taken into account:
To Realise that we are Structures of the Universe (our senses of discrete and separate bodies are incomplete and deceptive)

When we see things as being separate and discrete (like the human body) this is an illusion (naive real). In Reality matter (and thus all people) are wave structures of the universe, vibrating / resonating with everything in the Space around you. We are all subtly interconnected to all other matter in the observable universe because we are universal creatures (which is why we can see those stars spread across the universe, because we are a part of them, they a part of us). Thus seeing our bodies as discrete and separate objects is an an illusion of our limited senses (as representations of the mind).
This is the enlightenment that mystics / spiritualists and great scientists like Albert Einstein realised.

A human being is part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty… The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. … We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive. (Albert Einstein, 1954)
http://theillusionofgod.yuku.com
http://myspace.com/theoriginaljufa
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OpenUp_YourMind

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

GD1 wrote:I can go days without smoking pot.
Whole days? Well, that changes everything...