Achieving Something is Success!

Post questions or suggestions here.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

I set out to achieve small things, thus contributing to success. Just when I think forget it, I don't need this shit anyway, it all comes to me like magic. Zen says it all, when you give it up for awhile, it comes to you when you least expect it.

Striving for something is not always easy, in most cases it's very difficult to achieve your goal, unless you're fully focused and aiming right for it, but, doubt clouds the way for many making it an obstacle.

Two and a half months ago I was an extreme nail-biter-all-my-life, then, like magic I stopped biting my bleeding nails. How did I do it you ask, it was two other people's influence over me which contributed to the nasty habit.

First, my brother Ron said that under a microscope you can see living organisms growing under the fingernails, that wasn't enough to make me quit at the time. Then, while in Tim Hortons I was knawing on my fingernails when a woman glanced at me, it embarrassed me to be caught committing a filthy habit. It was like a light went on, so I quit biting my nails and now have beautiful unpainted nails, untouched by the harsh chemicals of nail polish. This was an achievement which wasn't even strived for.

The strange thing is, I now can feel my nails on my hands, whereas, before I couldn't feel them. It feels strange to be able to feel nails, I am aware of their presence--I feel them there. I like the nails but it will take some time getting use to feeling them there.

Another small achievement was when I recently received a computer from MDG Computers on payments. I decided when I woke up that morning that I was going to set-it-up and I did. I followed through with my thoughts which is a success for me. I simply phoned TELUS technical repair and they guided me right through everything to connect two computers in my household.

I've decided to set small goals and achieve them. I'm now interviewing Authors at their book-signings and then writing about it at the Examiner. I only have myself to push me to living life, and to make life happen for me, instead of having life happen to me. I am in control now.

Albert Einstein said, "Try not to become a man of success but rather one of value" That's saying that you may be successful but are you valuable, in other words does your success benefit others, which then makes you valuable.

To interpret it my way, when I achieve small successes I can think what I am, which is valuable. You think what you are! If you think you are valuable you are valuable and will feed into developing the value you are. And the value you are is the value you present to others to benefit them, that is valuable success!

So upon achieving small goals, you're really gaining successes, how you deal with those successes will determine how valuable your character is. If you have an unfavorable character, that's your problem inflicted onto others, however, if you have a favorable character chances are you'll influence more people to you.
GodsDaughter1

Achieving Something is Success, follow through with your tho

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Achieving Something is Success, follow through with your thoughts!

1.) Yes, follow through with your thoughts, take them to ACTION!

2.) Continue with ACTION until your thoughts have been completed!

3.) Knock DOUBT out-of-your-way, DOUBT will be an obstacle. Continue with your ACTION. DON'T dwell on the negative thought which is DOUBT itself, knock-it-down and keep moving the ACTION.

Once you've achieved a small something, you'll gain confidence to tackle a bigger something.

Take it from me folks, I emerged from the shell I was in, suffering from incarceration of the mind. Victim to my self, prisoner of the unknown person who was me, but me, I did not know, until I accepted me as who I learned who me was. Now, I know!

But, before knowing who me was, I was a scared entity, merely existing and not really living. And although there were people around I existed all alone inside the realms of my prisonous but safe haven inside my mind. No one knew me, the real me trying to escape the bondage of myself. No one could break through the barriers protecting the weak, scared, non-opiniated, person that was me, purely ignorant, stiffled, agreeing, and unhappy.

From that I emerged becoming a social butterfly, confident, stable, well balanced, knowledgable, intelligent, Godly, opiniated, educated and happy!

Here's to success!

Success is something everyone participates in when they share themselves with others!
Blair

Re: Achieving Something is Success!

Post by Blair »

Piss off you idiotic horses ass.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Achieving Something is Success

Success yes, success bless, success press
oh yesssssssss, yessssssssss to success

Success success power to confess
Success success someone is blessed

Blessed to dressed, blessed to fess
Dressed to kill aim and spill make a mess

Chorus

Success oh yessssssssssss, success oh yessssssssss
Anything less is not blessed, heres to success oh yessssss
Anything less is not blessed, heres to success oh yessssss
Ohhhhhhhh yes, anything less is not blessed
Dressed to kill aim and spill make a mess success confess
Dressed to kill aim and spill make a mess success confess
Ohhhhhhh yesssssssss, success confess, success confess
Anyone's guess success confess, success confess
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

I am starting to really miss Dan.
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

cousinbasil wrote:I am starting to really miss Dan.
GodsDaughter says: Oh, why's that cousinbasil, do you kiss Dan's behind?

You guys here are nitwits, supposedly educated and intelligent but I see otherwise!

A couple of you really are educated and intelligent, but it's not you guys!
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

GodsDaughter1 wrote:
cousinbasil wrote:I am starting to really miss Dan.
GodsDaughter says: Oh, why's that cousinbasil, do you kiss Dan's behind?

You guys here are nitwits, supposedly educated and intelligent but I see otherwise!

A couple of you really are educated and intelligent, but it's not you guys!
All I said is that I miss Dan. Why are you so touchy?
Last edited by cousinbasil on Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.