What do you like most about yourself?

Post questions or suggestions here.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Is it your attitude, is it the color of your hair, your eyes, your ambition, determination, your thoughtfulness, your abilities, what do you like most about yourself?

Only choose one thing that you love most about yourself and then share it.
Animus

Re: What do you like most about yourself?

Post by Animus »

I like that I don't worry about such things. If I did, I'd probably be disappointed, seeing as my penis is only marginal, my intellect is only slightly above average and I'm not good for anything else.
Blair

Post by Blair »

mensa-maniac wrote:What do you like most about yourself?
I like that my instinct tells me that sooner or later your sorry ass is going to get booted off this forum for good.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

I couldn't care less if I get booted out of here. It would just show whoever boots me off is less intelligent than myself.

If you are responding to my posts than you are encouraging me to write little boy.

When no one responds to my posts at all, than I'll take my leave. The message will be loud and clear. I've put up and tolerated more abuse from this place than I ever have. I have never in my life been abused or talked disrespectfully to by anyone until I came here. Even my father never abused me.

I feel that getting booted out is a form of abuse. If Dan boots me out of here again. I won't ever come back again never! Not even in a couple of years. I'll just wash my hands free of this place forever. I've had enough abuse from this forum to last me a lifetime.

Your stinky words are abusive Blair, I don't deserve nor ask to be abused, but I can be just as stinky as you are and even more so, but, I'm going to spare you from my wrath, because believe you me, you won't like it a bit.

My question to you Blair, is why do you read my posts? It doesn't make sense to me, if you don't appreciate what I write than why do you read me?
Last edited by mensa-maniac on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Animus wrote:I like that I don't worry about such things. If I did, I'd probably be disappointed, seeing as my penis is only marginal, my intellect is only slightly above average and I'm not good for anything else.
Mensa says: So that would go under the category of what you don't like about yourself.

There must be something you like about yourself Animus? There's nothing egotistical about that.

If I wasn't naturally positive and confident in myself, I'd hate myself.
Animus

Post by Animus »

mensa-maniac wrote:
Animus wrote:I like that I don't worry about such things. If I did, I'd probably be disappointed, seeing as my penis is only marginal, my intellect is only slightly above average and I'm not good for anything else.
Mensa says: So that would go under the category of what you don't like about yourself.

There must be something you like about yourself Animus? There's nothing egotistical about that.

Actually its a bit sarcastic, those are probably my best qualities, yet, no one gives a crap either.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

mensa-maniac wrote:

Mensa says: I cannot believe that anyone could say those words that they are not good for anything else. Maybe that's what your girlfriend perceives too, that you're not good for anything else, because it's the vibes you put out. She is intuned to the vibes you're sending her. You need to start sending her better vibes dude man, or the belief that you're not good for anything else will get the better of you. However, it's good that you know that you're good at something!

Sex is good when you both know you're the right fit together, you'll likely last together, putting up with each other's differences and annoyances, pointing a finger, blaming, accusing, all the bullshit that comes with a relationship. Living with a partner is the hardest thing in the world to tolerate!
Blair

Post by Blair »

mensa-maniac wrote: if you don't appreciate what I write than why do you read me?
No, the more pertinent question is; If you don't appreciate what is replied to you, then why do you start threads asking questions?
paco

Post by paco »

My quotes.
I am illiterate
paco

Post by paco »

Blair,

In case of an emergency. What I abviouslly enjoy posting on my threads.
I am illiterate
GodsDaughter1

Post by GodsDaughter1 »

Blair wrote:
mensa-maniac wrote: if you don't appreciate what I write than why do you read me?
No, the more pertinent question is; If you don't appreciate what is replied to you, then why do you start threads asking questions?
GodsDaughter says: Actually, that's a very good question, one which makes me think, the kind I can really appreciate, so thanks!