WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?

Post questions or suggestions here.
chikoka

WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?

Post by chikoka »

I'm Bi..

-poler i mean:^)

I'm bipolar , have an anxiety disorder that translates into an eating (binge eating) and sleep disorder.
I'm on medication so much of it is under control , oh and i was once diagnosed with addiction to bodybuilding .(imagine that).

Its said that with genius comes a lot of brain dysfunctions and though i wouldn't call myself one i put my mental status up to encourage other people to feel free to do so.

What is your problem?
Elizabeth Isabelle

Re: WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?

Post by Elizabeth Isabelle »

They have slapped so many labels on me that I can't remember them all. The most accurate description would be compound-complex PTSD, but that is not an officially accepted diagnosis even though it has been written about in professional journals. That's probably why the variety of rotating and concurrent diagnoses. It's kind of like not having a word for cake, so calling it flour, sugar, eggs and baking soda mixed with water and baked.

Agreed that if we were completely normal and had lived only completely middle-class vanilla lives, we might not have been prompted to think. We may have been satisfied that whatever they taught us in school was enough, happy and with an x-box and a boyfriend or girlfriend, and grown up to get married, have kids, and like American Idol. What need would such a person have to ponder the deeper things in life?
Animus

Post by Animus »

Dunno, a pathological narcissist with a psychology degree said I was "Manic".
uncledote

Post by uncledote »

Recurring severe depressive disorder.

Oh the joys.
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

Animus wrote:Dunno, a pathological narcissist with a psychology degree said I was "Manic".
Now is that any way to talk about the GF...?
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

Charlie Sheen's heroic stand against the tyrannical therapy police

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/brend ... py-police/
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

Cahoot wrote:Charlie Sheen's heroic stand against the tyrannical therapy police

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/brend ... py-police/
I'd cheer for this if I didn't loathe Charlie Sheen and every other priviliged asshole like him, as well as his desparately unfunny show that paints the US in the worst light possible because of its inexplicable popularity.
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

I've never seen the show but I do like the essay, and Sheen's take on the judgments of his lifestyle.