Coincidences of the reality of Astrology

Post questions or suggestions here.
ophiuchusdelta

Coincidences of the reality of Astrology

Post by ophiuchusdelta »

I have recently discovered my reality of astrology, as I judge their being no possible way the Babylonians, deemed by modern historians as a civilization "1 step out of the stone age", discovered the relationships between all the planets and alignments with the earth and gravitational impacts with such incredible accuracy, and out of no recorded observations. It's almost like the knowledge was dropped on their laps, and done so before 6000 BC. It fits in nicely with my knowledge of the ancient astronaut theory. So all I ask you to do is post your birth date, to fulfill my experiment that the masculine signs have a higher chance of ending up on this website.

http://tribes.tribe.net/solarmythologyn ... 65ff6af2a6 Zodiac right herr
Last edited by ophiuchusdelta on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nitinnsk

Re: Coincidences of the reality of Astrology

Post by nitinnsk »

My birth date:eight november 1991=08/11/1991

Masculine signs???Care to explain?
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

Leo with Scorpio rising.

A lot of complex processes on this planet are obviously the result of interacting cycles. But beyond various sun and moon positions relative to the Earth, or the many seasonal influences which can skew statistics, I believe the influences of "sextiles" and "squares" aren't useful for anything else than at most being some colorful therapeutic tool to map hidden aspects of ones personality on. If you're so much drawn to it, you should really go for it! And of course you really shouldn't use this forum for it.
ophiuchusdelta

Post by ophiuchusdelta »

So depending on what latitude/longitude you were born you will be either a Scorpio or Sagittarius, or in better words, you were born in the Scorpio Sagittarius cusp. (a cusp very inclined to spend their lives discovering truths relevant to their mind). If you google scorpio sagittarius cusp i presume you will find it much more accurate to your personality than a solitary scorpio or sagittarius description. And if my assumptions are correct their should be a lack of Taurus | Cancer | Virgo | Scorpio | Capricorn | Pisces in this forum, though if you are born on the cusp of any of these signs you would have an even higher chance than a masculine solitary sign of landing on this website.
oh and to answer your question,
Masculine signs are more involved with creating ideas out of the abstract, with the ideas supposedly coming from the divine consciousness, or light. This could be illustrated by a persons tendency to be able to answer questions without mental effort, or even conscious concentration, as the answer appeared to have "just came to them". An example of this would be a the story of Massy and Femmie. Both are given the math question 12x22 in their head. Both came to the correct answer of 264, and both were asked how they came to this answer. Femmie responds that she answered the question as such; she mentally stacked the 12 on top of the 22 in a mental image, multiplied the last 2 digits, 2x2 to equal 4, and 2x1 to equal 2, giving her 24. She then multiplied the other 2x2, followed by 2x1 to give her the first 2 digits, and then added a 0, giving her 240. She then added 240 to 24, giving her 264, as this was the way she was taught to do math in school. When Massy was asked how he came to his answer he responded as such; he multiplied 22x4 giving him 88, and then multiplied it by 3, giving him 264. If you think as femmie did you are relying on your feminine principles, and if you answer questions in an originally creative way, you are using your masculine intuitive process. I presume that people with a more masculine mental tendency would end up on this website, as your iq is assuredly much higher than average if you ended up in this forum, and iq is basically a test which measures your creative / perceptive limits, which are both the masculine portions of the brain.
ophiuchusdelta

Post by ophiuchusdelta »

oh and Diebert van Rhijn - i have a feeling this video will coincide nicely with your views on the metaphysical structure of our universe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faBd_0eyMFw
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

Diebert please tell me you didn't watch the video.
Diebert van Rhijn

Post by Diebert van Rhijn »

But I always liked Terence (and Philip :-).

Just listening to the guy speak is already enough to trip the mind when he takes you on a journey of breathtaking possibilities. Sadly enough he really abused his mind, and the concepts and ideas therein. Some people are just driven like that, perhaps like a Philip K. Dick. It seems impossible to ground these guys at a given moment.

I'm always amused when people think that others here wouldn't be familiar with astrology, tarot, drugs, McKenna, Leary and whatever. I think people should really delve into that stuff when the inclination and moment is there. I'm not gonna discourage it as it surely can widen ones perception a bit. But there's also a time of cooling down.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

I'm a Libran, 6/10/61. How long do you predict it will be that I'll allow this tripe to continue?
Bobo

Post by Bobo »

Libran with capricorn rising. 07/10/89.

What do you think would make your 'predictions' works if is that? Gravitation?
nitinnsk

Post by nitinnsk »

Thanks.And yes Im a scorpio....err whatever,you got the point.
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

Dan Rowden wrote:I'm a Libran, 6/10/61. How long do you predict it will be that I'll allow this tripe to continue?
Long enough for one to observe that "ophiuchusdelta" is an anagram for "shut douche pail"?
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Obviously it hasn't been long enough for me as I hadn't actually noticed that, apt though it is.
Bobo

Post by Bobo »

Delta Ophiuchi (δ Oph, δ Ophiuchi) is a star in the constellation Ophiuchus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_Ophiuchi
ophiuchusdelta

Post by ophiuchusdelta »

So this thread is far less active than I anticipated, and I'd need like a hundred or so responses to conduct my experiment properly. Sorry for this failure. Oh and Diebert you sound like a balanced bro, since yea your right if I (or anyone) spent too much time occupying my mind with such abstract topics as this I would go totally insane. Or at least more so than I already am.
Oh and cousin basil you are too stupid and judgmental to be commenting on a forum designed for the uncommon genius. Open your perceptions or quit wasting your time commenting on things your mind is too small to comprehend you idiot.
Blair

Post by Blair »

Astrology is an 'abstract topic' eh..tell that to the fools who pay out the nose for its "insights". (oh wait, you are probably one of them)

Aha.Ahahaha.
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

ophiuchusdelta wrote:Oh and cousin basil you are too stupid and judgmental to be commenting on a forum designed for the uncommon genius. Open your perceptions or quit wasting your time commenting on things your mind is too small to comprehend you idiot.
My tea leaves told me you would say that.
ophiuchusdelta

Post by ophiuchusdelta »

lolol