Insane...Have You Experienced Insanity?

Post questions or suggestions here.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Insanity is brilliant temporary seemingly rational but controlled irrationality! The insane one has thought it through thoroughly from every angle, and to media it would be considered well planned.

The insane one thinks of everything, nothing excluded, it's wit outsmarts the mediocre wit. Driving it's own mind towards completing it's skillfully mastered plan, is uppermost in their insane mind. A mind determined to achieve what it sets out to do, in it's destruction or construction of a thing.

Controlled irrationality is irrationality which is controlled due to the insane ones intellectual ability which determines an outcome of harmlessness over destruction.

To Be Continued...An Insane Mind
Blair

Re: Insane...Have You Experienced Insanity?

Post by Blair »

The only thing that keeps me from the brink of insanity every day is to listen to this clip, endlessly.

He talks absolute shite, but his voice is very soothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic70cVN5IdQ
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

Quote:
“You have to be crazy to see things so lucidly, so all at once. If you’re great you can stay that way and people will believe in you, swear by you, turn the world upside down for you. But if you’re only partly great, or just a nobody, then what happens to you is lost.”

(quote source)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO2c1Kodmrc
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Cahoot wrote:Quote:
“You have to be crazy to see things so lucidly, so all at once. If you’re great you can stay that way and people will believe in you, swear by you, turn the world upside down for you. But if you’re only partly great, or just a nobody, then what happens to you is lost.”

(quote source)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO2c1Kodmrc
Mensa says: I think everyone has their moments with crazy. I'm certainly not crazy in that I'd kill or hurt anyone. Only if I were in the position of it's his life or mine. Whoever said that quote Cahoot, knew what he/she was talking about, it's true, a person can make or break hisself/herself. It's people who perceive one great or not, but one can be great without their perceptions!

Mensa says: I am only great if I influence people for the good!
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

mensa-maniac wrote:Insane...Have You Experienced Insanity?

Insanity is brilliant temporary seemingly rational but controlled irrationality! The insane one has thought it through thoroughly from every angle, and to media it would be considered well planned.

The insane one thinks of everything, nothing excluded, it's wit outsmarts the mediocre wit. Driving it's own mind towards completing it's skillfully mastered plan, is uppermost in their insane mind. A mind determined to achieve what it sets out to do, in it's destruction or construction of a thing.

Controlled irrationality is irrationality which is controlled due to the insane ones intellectual ability which determines an outcome of harmlessness over destruction.

To Be Continued...An Insane Mind
Insanity continued:

My insanity moments are temporary moments of chemical imbalance in my brain creating behavioral disturbances. Ideally, it's best I ostracize myself in these moments of wild chemical stress combined with controlled bizzare irrationality, otherwise anyone around me will become my victim of torturous mental and verbal abuse. I am not responsible for this behavior while under the influence of chemical imbalance.

I have no trouble picking on a man, but it hurts me to do the same to a woman so in essence I value women over men. No, that's not true, I value both equally, however, a man's behavior differs from a woman's behavior. A woman will freak out, retaliate, why because she's got a conscience about herself and thinks highly of herself and cannot deal with a truth that degradates her. She is to good to be degradated, even a whore is to good to be degradated, it's only her behavior that is a degradation, but a behavior can be corrected when sensiblity rears itself.

A man won't freak out upon being degradated by a woman, unless he is pushed to anger, otherwise he is tolerant to her bashing and slow to anger, because he knows women are emotional ranting creatures. He'll see it as a flaw in himself if he flys off the handle, because a man is usually the stronger sex able to handle things with more sensibility because he is emotionally stable.

I've used myself as prime example in human behavioral studies considering I'm a premium subject for such studies, due to my high degree of consciousness and intuitiveness pertaining to this study.
parasympathetic

Post by parasympathetic »

No ,but why are you asking me?