People are Mean

Post questions or suggestions here.
mensa-maniac

People are Mean

Post by mensa-maniac »

People are Mean

Why are people mean, is it because they have harbored anger within themselves? Do people like being mean, do they get a thrill from it. Or are they totally oblivious to others feelings, but how can that be when others know what feelings are all about, except for those who have no feelings from ignoring their own feelings. People know what feelings are all about, so their meaness is done with deliberance!

I realized from childhood that I wanted no part of people, even then I realized how mean they are.

Sometimes the truth appears mean.

What's the message within their meaness, what are they trying to say? Are they trying to say get out of here, go away?

Mean is not a good thing, it is a detriment to the spirit, what is good then?

Is truth good? Or is lying better?

Meaness can be detected through words, therefore the tongue is vile that speweth hurtfulness.

Are you mean?
cousinbasil

Re: People are Mean

Post by cousinbasil »

mensa-maniac wrote:People know what feelings are all about, so their meaness is done with deliberance!
Did you use that word deliberantly...?
mensa-maniac

Re: People are Mean

Post by mensa-maniac »

cousinbasil wrote:
mensa-maniac wrote:People know what feelings are all about, so their meaness is done with deliberance!
Did you use that word deliberantly...?
Mensa says: Hi cousinbasil, nice to hear from you. Sometimes I make up new words without even realizing it. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.