I'm Not Crazy, I'm Insanely Brilliant!

Post questions or suggestions here.
mensa-maniac

I'm Not Crazy, I'm Insanely Brilliant!

Post by mensa-maniac »

I'm Not Crazy, I'm Insanely Brilliant

I tortue others with my brilliant insanity, I force them to listen to me through my brilliance to do so. No one can top me when I'm brilliantly insane. I outwit them everytime. They're defeated before they begin, ya fuck with the bull ya get the horns!

I only listen if they make sense, if they make no sense, look out because I'll correct an illogical statement that sounds so foolish to me, in an instant!

To be crazy is to be a murderer or a daring idiot which could cost him his life, to be crazy is to hurt deliberately.

To be brilliantly insane is to be independently dependent on the government, for survival, because one is to brilliant to fit into mediocrity. Social status is minimal to a degree of anti-social behavior, confining one's self.

To be continued
thesaintofvenus

Re: I'm Not Crazy, I'm Insanely Brilliant!

Post by thesaintofvenus »

It is often times difficult to seperate genius from madness, vice versa. You prove that when you say you are "insanely brilliant." this just means that you are both insane and brilliant. this is why when people think that you are being insane they may be right at one moment and wrong the other, because what you do one moment may be one or the other. I like your enthusiasm upon discovering your towering intelligence which will inevitably manture, but for now you are mostly insane than brilliant. I have been there, and done that. we need more people like you, and like me, you are still on a path of self-discovery. Don't get upset when you are often times mistaken. to be brilliant is not easy. you want to be brilliant, extremely brilliant, super brilliant and all the like, simple. you do not want to be insanely so, hence Hitler. Good day.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

thesaintofvenus wrote:It is often times difficult to seperate genius from madness, vice versa. You prove that when you say you are "insanely brilliant." this just means that you are both insane and brilliant. this is why when people think that you are being insane they may be right at one moment and wrong the other, because what you do one moment may be one or the other. I like your enthusiasm upon discovering your towering intelligence which will inevitably manture, but for now you are mostly insane than brilliant. I have been there, and done that. we need more people like you, and like me, you are still on a path of self-discovery. Don't get upset when you are often times mistaken. to be brilliant is not easy. you want to be brilliant, extremely brilliant, super brilliant and all the like, simple. you do not want to be insanely so, hence Hitler. Good day.
Mensa says: That was a brilliant speech! I think you're brilliant!
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

mensa-maniac wrote:Mensa says: That was a brilliant speech! I think you're brilliant!
Flattery will get you everywhere !