A Consciousness Spoke to me from My Mama's Womb

Post questions or suggestions here.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

May that consciousness strike me dead if I speak not the truth. My mothers birth records showed she had a very difficult birth upon my arrival into the world. My mother told me I almost killed her at birth, that I was going up inside of her instead of going down the birth canal.

I'm aware of that moment in time, it is not a memory, it is an awareness. I was conscious of the consciousness that gently but firmly voiced to me that I must go the other way, down the birth canal. I was aware of myself, I wouldn't listen to the voice, that's when I moved myself upwards to run away, I didn't want to go out there, I wanted to stay.

The consciousness that directed me from inside my mama's womb on my birthday, August 24th, 1954 knows what I speak is truth and nothing less.

In Jesus name Amen!

Donna Thompson (daughter of God)
thesaintofvenus

Re: A Consciousness Spoke to me from My Mama's Womb

Post by thesaintofvenus »

I hope this is fictional. If it isn't, shame on you as an intellectual. i will bet many things you cannot bring to mind the smallest detail of yesterday, and your brain and awareness now is perhaps at best as it will ever be. first, how does consciousness sound since we are discussing speech. second, at that stage in life you had no sense of judgement, so how could you decide which way to go? Explain both.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

thesaintofvenus wrote:I hope this is fictional. If it isn't, shame on you as an intellectual. i will bet many things you cannot bring to mind the smallest detail of yesterday, and your brain and awareness now is perhaps at best as it will ever be. first, how does consciousness sound since we are discussing speech. second, at that stage in life you had no sense of judgement, so how could you decide which way to go? Explain both.
Mensa says: I just spent two hours explaining this matter, only to lose it all. But, all is not lost, as I can say exactly what I said again, because truth doesn't change, only people change it.

I shall make another attempt to answer your questions later on.
thesaintofvenus

Post by thesaintofvenus »

I shall make another attempt to answer your questions later on.[/quote]

Great. I hope you can. It will be a breakthrough.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

thesaintofvenus wrote:I shall make another attempt to answer your questions later on.

Great. I hope you can. It will be a breakthrough.[/quote]

Mensa says: It was already a breakthrough that day in 1954 and there was no shame involved. I will answer your questions in a day or two when I feel like writing again.

I believe you're a woman, you talk like one!
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

mensa-maniac wrote:
thesaintofvenus wrote:I hope this is fictional. If it isn't, shame on you as an intellectual. i will bet many things you cannot bring to mind the smallest detail of yesterday, and your brain and awareness now is perhaps at best as it will ever be. first, how does consciousness sound since we are discussing speech. second, at that stage in life you had no sense of judgement, so how could you decide which way to go? Explain both.
Mensa says: I just spent two hours explaining this matter, only to lose it all. But, all is not lost, as I can say exactly what I said again, because truth doesn't change, only people change it.

I shall make another attempt to answer your questions later on.
Mensa says: Q: "How does consciousness sound since we are discussing speech"

Mensa says: A: A consciousness is an awareness with ability to transfer thought from one consciousness to another, since thoughts can be silent or verbally expressed, it is through the transferrance of these thoughts that are received, accepted or rejected. My conscious awareness rejected the thoughts of this other consciousness speaking to me gently urging me to go the way he instructed me to go, but I was totally aware that going that way was gloom and doom for me, that's when I moved myself in the other direction, going up inside my mother almost killing her. This awareness is still with me today as strong as it was then. I know truth.

Mensa says: I had a brain and intuition to think with. A brain THINKS! Do you think a fetus cannot think or use it's intuition, remember the fetus is an awareness, do you think an awareness cannot think? You're mistaken if you think that. An awareness can think inside or outside the womb. A consciousness knows it is aware of itself because it is conscious. When the fetus is born, it knows it left the comforts of it's mama's womb. It is aware of itself inside mothers womb. When a fetus is born, and someone pinches it, it feels pain and cries, it is able to think enough to feel that pain. Even an embryo can feel pain upon abortion. Do you think the developed fetus can feel pain and be able to cry, but not be able to think?

Mensa says: This is not my intellect, imagination, or memory speaking here today, it is my awareness of the moment of my birth.

In Jesus name Amen

Donna Thompson
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Amazing recollection....what can humanity learn from this ?
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Amazing recollection....what can humanity learn from this ?