How much is your Perm special?

Post questions or suggestions here.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Well, that's not exactly what I asked the guy.

Back in my early thirties the girls and myself went shopping at the mall in Edmonton. We noticed a hair salon had a special on their hair perms, so we headed over towards the good looking macho guy hanging around the doorway, and as we approached him, I heard these words blurt from my mouth, how much is your sperm special? Shock embraced us all, 3 long seconds of insufferable silence, then someone started laughing hysterically, while the rest of us joined in and the embarrassment subsided.

This is a true story.
cousinbasil

Re: How much is your Perm special?

Post by cousinbasil »

Why on earth would you make it up...?
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

cousinbasil wrote:Why on earth would you make it up...?
Mensa says: If I made it up I'd say it was to make people laugh, but I didn't make it up, it blurted from my mouth like some fool not thinking. I experienced embarrassment, humiliation, and laughter all within 3 seconds.

This is the God's truth cousinbasil, it undeniably happened to me, as a matter of fact I'm going to write my story to Reader's Digest in their humor dept. right now.
Blair

Post by Blair »

I doubt Readers Digest will publish it, just saying.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

mensa-maniac wrote:I'm going to write my story to Reader's Digest in their humor dept. right now.
Did you send it in yet ? Funny story mensa ! I think we all have Freudian slips from time to time !