What do YOU value most?

Post questions or suggestions here.
mensa-maniac

What do YOU value most?

Post by mensa-maniac »

What do YOU value most?

I could say I value my own life the most, but that wouldn't be true considering I contemplate suicide sometimes, therefore my life must not be as valuable to me as it should be or as something else might be, but I don't believe that anything is more important to me than my own life, therefore, I have no right to think I have the right to take my own life. Who the hell do I think I am that I could insult my creator to this magnitude, that I would have the audacity of thinking of such.

Let's say to save argument that God is the creator, then, God is thoroughly displeased with me, for he gives life and takes life away, and for me to ultimately insult God by taking from him first--my own life which is God's first, then, I've caused God's wrath upon me. So it is my moral obligation to myself to accept responsibility for my life, created for me from two lives, and two lives, and two lives, instead of trying to kill my life. Why am I trying to kill my life?

These guys here cannot answer my question, only I can!
thesaintofvenus

Re: What do YOU value most?

Post by thesaintofvenus »

It's true, only you can. Just as only you can "kill your life." You're rambling on, Genius.
Blair

Post by Blair »

mensa-maniac wrote:Let's say to save argument that God is the creator
Let's not. It would be a step in the right direction.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Good question...if I valued my life I wouldn't smoke...I guess I would say I value wanting to know the Ultimate Truth about life & the Universe.