Follow Your Intuition, It Never Steers You Wrong!

Post questions or suggestions here.
mensa-maniac

Follow Your Intuition, It Never Steers You Wrong!

Post by mensa-maniac »

Follow Your Intuition, It Never Steers You Wrong

Had I listened to my intuition from childhood, I would have been a school teacher. When I was a child of 11 years I would sit my two younger brothers at the kitchen table every night and teach them everything I knew. I taught them adding and subtracting, and phonix which is comprehension of reading.

As a child I was given the choice as to whether I would join the others in the livingroom to watch TV or entertain myself in the kitchen, I chose the kitchen to teach my class.

At nineteen my yearn was to be a psychologist, but instead I ended up knocked-up--pregnant, totally oblivious to the fact I could become pregnant.

Don't let immaturity and ignorance direct your life. In other words don't mess with the bull because you'll get the horns. When you follow your own ignorance and immaturity, you'll go through life blinded by your own ignorance--life happens to you instead of you making life happen for you. To be mature is to understand your ignorance pertaining to a matter and correcting that ignorance by educating it. Once you educate your ignorance pertaining to that matter, you'll have a clearer understanding of the matter, and be much more equipped with knowledge to guide you from going down the wrong pathway in life. You'll be making life happen for you instead of making life happen to you.

Follow your intuition, it's your inner voice speaking to you. The voice which leads you in the right direction is the voice you should listen too, it will never fail you, because it's your intuition. You will only fail yourself if you go against the voice of reason within you.

Donna Thompson
Blair

Re: Follow Your Intuition, It Never Steers You Wrong!

Post by Blair »

Intuition is not the voice of reason but that of a lizard.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

prince wrote:Intuition is not the voice of reason but that of a lizard.
Mensa says: So you don't think a lizard can reason? They can reason enough to survive, eat, shit, and be instinctual, that tells me they can reason!
Blair

Post by Blair »

I am unsuprised that you fail to make a distinction between reason and instinct.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

prince wrote:I am unsuprised that you fail to make a distinction between reason and instinct.
Mensa says: Ok, you're right Princess, I goofed, I stand to be corrected. I was thinking differently like an animal can reason meaning an animal can THINK without the reasoning part.

Mensa says: Reasoning is the ability to THINK things through and finding a solution and instinctual is knowing without reasoning. I know that instinctual refers to animals while intuitive refers to people. Animals know when danger lurks, that's instinctual, but maybe animals can reason too, like dolphins for instance, you see how intelligent they are. They can communicate with humans. So how does man know if animals can reason or not? Animals don't need to reason though, reasoning is for humans.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

What's your intuition on 2012 Mensa ?