People

Post questions or suggestions here.
mensa-maniac

People

Post by mensa-maniac »

People

I can talk about people, I've studied them all my life, by observing them in situations. People are interesting if not downright stupid, actually stupid is a harsh word, but it's a word used daily to describe a person who says something or does something that his friends momentarilly call him/her stupid for. "Stupid is what stupid does" says Forest Gump. If the word stupid wasn't used so much in today's language, the word would be insulting.

To Be Continued

The only thing I don't like about continuiing a post like I'm doing now, is it shows up like I've edited the post when I'm not editing at all but continuiing it only.

People

People are not all the same in their awareness level. Awareness levels come in different understandings of something, such as I.Q. A person with an 89 I.Q understands at their own awareness level which would be a lower understanding of a topic than someone with a three digit I.Q.

People react differently to a situation, why do you suppose this is? It's in the emotions, not everyone will react in the same way to an event, but, most everyone will resspond to an emotionally upsetting event such as a shooting on the beach. Many will run, many will drop to the ground, while the odd one will stand there observing the situation. Guess who that would be?

To Be Continued...
Kunga

Re: People

Post by Kunga »

mensa-maniac wrote:To Be Continued...
: )