I am a highly intelligent RECLUSE!

Post questions or suggestions here.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

And I will not allow some inferior-minded peasantry-brained person to insult my thinking. Kelly I like you for the way you think for the most part, but part of you is a dipstick, whatever the heck that is. The woman side of you is inferior to your masculine side. And I say that because the woman side of you cannot or refuses to see clearly that I am a superior thinker, not an educated one. So essentially Kelly, if you are a manifestation of Kevins creation, then, he's playing his own feminine side, and I have to say it lacks big time, but that's really a compliment to Kev, because it's saying his dominant side is his masculine side of thinking over his feminine side.

I don't believe you exist as a real person Kelly, I think you're Kevins project. He invented you. I could do the same darn thing by creating someone else here and pretend its not me. But, then I might be wrong, but the horror to learn that I am wrong would have to admit you are a real competing woman.

The bottom line is everytime you post I'm going to be wondering if you are real or fictitious. I'd prefer you to be fictitious because if you're a real female you are a mean one, although you present yourself as someone trying to educate me, you've done so in a mean-spirited way.
Ryan Rudolph

Re: I am a highly intelligent RECLUSE!

Post by Ryan Rudolph »

Mensa,

I think kelly was merely pointing out errors in your thinking, which is the whole point of genius forums. I believe you could be taking things personally, and reacting emotionally.

I noticed that you have a tendency to write things without clearly defining what you mean, and without providing a detailed argument. Genius forum is based on perfecting ones reasoning skills, and Kelly was merely pointing out that your reasoning skills needs work.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Ryan Rudolph wrote:Mensa,

I think kelly was merely pointing out errors in your thinking, which is the whole point of genius forums. I believe you could be taking things personally, and reacting emotionally.

I noticed that you have a tendency to write things without clearly defining what you mean, and without providing a detailed argument. Genius forum is based on perfecting ones reasoning skills, and Kelly was merely pointing out that your reasoning skills needs work.
Mensa says: Thank you Ryan, yes I realize what Kelly's intention was. To me it was an act of "Jealousies of the Intellect" And yes, you're right, I did respond from an emotional point of view, but anyone would have considering the way she worded it, it was mean, condescending, patronizing, and I use the word condescending as the main word to describe the way she put her message across.

Mensa says: And Thank you Ryan for clearing things up for me, I really do understand what genius forum is about, and I know they mean well, but they don't always put their meaning across as an appropriate way to deal with an individual. Everyone needs handling differently, to handle me is to take a positive approach vs. a negative one. However, I do understand that they are trying to correct a wrong and I can appreciate that, as that is what I learned from my environment as a child. I remember once upon a time, I called my brother a fool, well my father seeks his Bible and proceeds to give me a lecture against calling anyone a fool.

Mensa says: I think my reasoning skills come naturally, so I don't know how I can work on them. But, I think I understand what you're saying about what Genius forum expects from their posters. I can reason just as good as anyone when I put my mind to it, I've just been very lazy with my thinking, however, I will put in a conscious effort to better myself. I thought that post Who Can Deny Love, was a good one, and when Kelly tore a strip out of my writing, I became defensive and protected myself from what I thought was deliberate abuse!
`

Post by 1456200423 »

Highly intelligent ehh? So am I. :-P So what? It's all relative mensa.
Go ask a man out, just midlife crisis... We (men), adore you.. still ;-P
veritas odium parit
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

1456200423 wrote:Highly intelligent ehh? So am I. :-P So what? It's all relative mensa.
Go ask a man out, just midlife crisis... We (men), adore you.. still ;-P
Mensa says: Yeah, I'm a highly intelligent IDIOT sometimes! I may be intelligent but I'm not very fucking smart. Oh, and I do have a man in my life. Everythings good, except for the fact he's an alcoholic. But, I can deal with him, as I came from an alcoholic home which taught me to shut the fuck up when I should.

Post by 1456200423 »

Cheesus left a message on my doorstep. It said: Piss funny, write it down. ;-)

Alcoholism is a form of slow suicide. Better hope he he loves you more than he loves himself.
veritas odium parit
thesaintofvenus

Post by thesaintofvenus »

"And I will not allow some inferior-minded peasantry-brained person to insult my thinking."

Mensa, maybe this is one reason why you are a RECLUSE as you claim to be. For some time, evaluate your intelligence and reasoning, and i believe you will begin to discover what being highly intelligent really means. i do not doubt for a second that you are intelligent, we all are, but i doubt the level at which you may think you have reached can be consider any higher than the rest of us. your intelligence lack purity, a great deal of coherence, and clarity. Mine is far fromn being perfected, so i do not posess those good qualities either, but we can all learn a lesson from the intellectual humility of Socrates. Enjoy yourself.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

thesaintofvenus wrote:"And I will not allow some inferior-minded peasantry-brained person to insult my thinking."

Mensa, maybe this is one reason why you are a RECLUSE as you claim to be. For some time, evaluate your intelligence and reasoning, and i believe you will begin to discover what being highly intelligent really means. i do not doubt for a second that you are intelligent, we all are, but i doubt the level at which you may think you have reached can be consider any higher than the rest of us. your intelligence lack purity, a great deal of coherence, and clarity. Mine is far fromn being perfected, so i do not posess those good qualities either, but we can all learn a lesson from the intellectual humility of Socrates. Enjoy yourself.
Mensa says: When I say someone is inferior-minded, I'm saying I'm more intelligent than they are, I'm not saying I'm superior to them. If I were superior to anyone I wouldn't be human. And also, you may be right about coherence, as I don't always understand everyone's writing, but as for clarity I give myself a tripple A+. As for purity, I don't know what you mean in regards to my writing. Originality is what I can relate well with, if that is purity than I am pure.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

thesaintofvenus wrote:Originality is what I can relate well with, if that is purity than I am pure.
Yes...when they made you they broke the mold for sure ! Rock on sista !!!