Airheads and Puppetry is Not Kelly Jones!

Post questions or suggestions here.
mensa-maniac

Airheads and Puppetry is Not Kelly Jones!

Post by mensa-maniac »

Airheads and Puppetry

I think Kelly Jones is an airhead, a puppet controlled by Dan Rowden or Kevin. She's fictitious, not real. And she's mean-spirited too! I wouldn't say that Kelly is intelligent, she is seemingly educated but not intelligent enough to channel that knowledge.

Which one of you guys is the controller of Kelly, who's the mastermind behind the creation of this bimbo? I don't believe for a minute she is a real living female, and if she is then she's more of an idiot follower than someone with her own thinking capacity.

That's what education does to you, it turns people into idiot followers!

And anyone who can deny love is EVIL!
Last edited by mensa-maniac on Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kunga

Re: Airheads and Puppetry

Post by Kunga »

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord. I think if one's ego is insulted the tendency to retaliate only makes thing worse. Only compassion and patience during an episode of a personal attack can help you see things more clearly.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Kunga wrote:Vengeance is mine saith the Lord. I think if one's ego is insulted the tendency to retaliate only makes thing worse. Only compassion and patience during an episode of a personal attack can help you see things more clearly.
Mensa says: I think you're right!
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

Though there is but one reality perpetually manifesting, the measure of clarity is the degree to which any particular apprehension correlates to that singular reality.

However, any particular apprehension, whether or not it accurately correlates with reality, can be interpreted as a blessing or a curse.

The worth of the interpretation is found in whether or not it works to advantage, and advantage intertwines with situation.

In the specific situation of dialogue, which is benign in terms of impact upon the continuation of living, each exchange can be apprehended as the advantage of a blessing.

Thus, I apprehend, or sense, an immense kindness empowering the words of Kelly Jones, and if taken in the spirit of a blessing, her direct attention is nothing less than a gift.

In that other thread, she has not denied love. On the contrary. By encouraging writers, through a specific instance, to enlist the aid of the “six honest servants,” that were recently invoked, she has offered tangible methods rather than abstractions.

For this generosity, gratitude and thanks are in order, young Maniac.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Cahoot wrote:Though there is but one reality perpetually manifesting, the measure of clarity is the degree to which any particular apprehension correlates to that singular reality.

However, any particular apprehension, whether or not it accurately correlates with reality, can be interpreted as a blessing or a curse.

The worth of the interpretation is found in whether or not it works to advantage, and advantage intertwines with situation.

In the specific situation of dialogue, which is benign in terms of impact upon the continuation of living, each exchange can be apprehended as the advantage of a blessing.

Thus, I apprehend, or sense, an immense kindness empowering the words of Kelly Jones, and if taken in the spirit of a blessing, her direct attention is nothing less than a gift.

In that other thread, she has not denied love. On the contrary. By encouraging writers, through a specific instance, to enlist the aid of the “six honest servants,” that were recently invoked, she has offered tangible methods rather than abstractions.

For this generosity, gratitude and thanks are in order, young Maniac.
Mensa says: Very well put Cahoot. I realize Kelly Jones contributions are worthy and I like her. Anything I've said to undermine Kelly I take back and regret, but, I cannot be sorry about my thoughts on the matter thinking it was mean-spirited in the presentation. I cannot Thank that, I can only Thank what I feel I derived something from it.

My thoughts in all honesty was that Kelly Jones was ficticious, created by Kevin. I thought this because of a post I read between two people that mentioned Kelly was a robot or something like that. I was so shocked that I didn't dare to inquire for fear people would think me stupid. Now, I realize it was stupid of me not to inquire. This left me with the idea Kelly wasn't a real live female. This is the truth

Kelly, if you're reading this, you already know that I think highly of you.
Last edited by mensa-maniac on Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

Regret you must
take back you can’t
however

without
your voice
without
your hearing

compassion
equanimity
detachment
cannot exist
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

M.Maniac wrote:
Mensa says: Very well put Cahoot. I realize Kelly Jones contributions are worthy and I like her. Anything I've said to undermine Kelly I take back and regret, but, I cannot be sorry about my thoughts on the matter thinking it was mean-spirited in the presentation. I cannot Thank that, I can only Thank what I feel I derived something from it.

My thoughts in all honesty was that Kelly Jones was ficticious, created by Kevin. I thought this because of a post I read between two people that mentioned Kelly was a robot or something like that. I was so shocked that I didn't dare to inquire for fear people would think me stupid. Now, I realize it was stupid of me not to inquire. This left me with the idea Kelly wasn't a real live female. This is the truth

Actually, you’re onto something there, if you stay with it and broaden the scope to include all perceptions.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Cahoot wrote:
M.Maniac wrote:

Actually, you’re onto something there, if you stay with it and broaden the scope to include all perceptions.
Mensa says: Yeah, what am I onto, the (think me stupid) part or that Kelly is a robot?
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

“You know it's up to you,
I think it's only fair,
Pride can hurt you, too,
Apologize to her

Because she loves you
And you know that can't be bad.
Yes, she loves you
And you know you should be glad. Ooh!

She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah
She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah”

- The Beatles

each that you perceive
is a puppet of the puppeteer
even those who believe
the worth of a smile, or tear

the strings of the violin
quivering under maestro’s bow
may sing a song of sin
believing as cause to know

but the puppet who can see
the presence of the puppeteer
awakens from the naive
dreams no more of fear

- Cahoot
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Cahoot wrote:“You know it's up to you,
I think it's only fair,
Pride can hurt you, too,
Apologize to her

Because she loves you
And you know that can't be bad.
Yes, she loves you
And you know you should be glad. Ooh!

She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah
She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah”

- The Beatles

each that you perceive
is a puppet of the puppeteer
even those who believe
the worth of a smile, or tear

the strings of the violin
quivering under maestro’s bow
may sing a song of sin
believing as cause to know

but the puppet who can see
the presence of the puppeteer
awakens from the naive
dreams no more of fear

- Cahoot
Mensa says: Thank you Cahoot, I will settle things with Kelly. I think Kelly is the smartest female here, she's educated, bright as a light, and she knows things intuitively. However, I see other bright females here too! I know I was mean to her and I regret it.
mensa-maniac

Re: Airheads and Puppetry is Not Kelly Jones!

Post by mensa-maniac »

mensa-maniac wrote:Airheads and Puppetry

I think Kelly Jones is an airhead, a puppet controlled by Dan Rowden or Kevin. She's fictitious, not real. And she's mean-spirited too! I wouldn't say that Kelly is intelligent, she is seemingly educated but not intelligent enough to channel that knowledge.

Which one of you guys is the controller of Kelly, who's the mastermind behind the creation of this bimbo? I don't believe for a minute she is a real living female, and if she is then she's more of an idiot follower than someone with her own thinking capacity.

That's what education does to you, it turns people into idiot followers!

And anyone who can deny love is EVIL!
Mensa says: Hello Kelly

Since you are a real live female, then I can speak to you like one, from woman to woman. Actually, when I said those things about Kelly Jones, I thought I was putting down Kevin really when you think about it. I honestly thought he was behind Kelly Jones controlling what Kelly Jones says, I thought he was Kelly Jones. I thought his female side was inferior to his male side, that he was doing a poor job at expressing his female side. Which is actually an insult to you considering you are a real female, I apologize to you.

Please accept my apology Kelly. I read a comment about Kelly Jones being a robot or something like that, (I was shocked), before that, I thought you were a real live female and I appreciated the woman you are for her unique way of expression and insight.

Please know that you were kicked off that other site for your influence over others and nothing less. You may not realize this but it's truth, if you've caused a stir among others, than you've influenced them, that's when it's up to management to temporarily get rid of you to calm the commotion down. You're a worthy and useful contributor and you make a difference in people's lives, especially mine! Thank you for being Kelly Jones--I love You.

Donna Thompson