Post questions or suggestions here.
Kelly Jones

"How to attain spiritual oneness with the Universe"

Post by Kelly Jones »

mensa-maniac

Re: "How to attain spiritual oneness with the Universe"

Post by mensa-maniac »

Kelly Jones wrote:Methods.
Mensa says: To achieve oneness with the universe one must share the love within her/him with everyone equally. To share with everyone is easy, all you do is treat everyone the same with respect through love. To show someone respect is simply to listen to them while they talk without butting in for you to talk. Don't disagree with them, it's their belief, not yours. Unless their belief is entirely wrong it's your moral obligation to correct a wrong. That is respect!

Mensa says: Nirvana is when one has reached enlightenment through love, the love which resides within you and has been nurtured through loving Christ. One must love the almighty Christ and put their trust in Christ over man. The Bible says trust no one, but put your trust in Christ Jesus.

Mensa says: The Bible seems at times like a contradiction, God expects us to love one another yet we're not to trust no one. Who can explain this one?

Mensa says: God chooses you, you don't choose God. You must first have the faith of a mustard seed enough to believe in the almighty Christ Jesus. God tests your faith and knows your heart, and thus gives you your hearts desire upon being pleased with you.

Mensa says: Ask anything in God's name and you will receive it, providing you have the faith to receive it. All that means is you end all prayers like this-- in Jesus name Amen

Mensa says: I ask in prayer most often for God to give me wisdom.

Mensa says: In the middle of August 2010, I prayed earnestly for money to come my way, I explained to God that I needed it for this and that and I was honest when I spoke. At the end of August I received a letter from the source supplying the money for me. Well, a miracle is coming my way, God has answered my prayer, money is coming to me. I will let people know when I receive it. The Bible says that all money gifts are from God and I believe this.

Post by 1456200423 »

Mensa says: God chooses you, you don't choose God.
Mensa says: Ask anything in God's name and you will receive it, providing you have (good reason) to receive it.
I explained to God that I needed it for this and that
Unless their belief is entirely wrong it's your moral obligation to correct a wrong That is respect!
The Bible says trust no one, but put your trust in Christ Jesus.
The Bible says that all money gifts are from God and I believe this.
in Jesus name AmenRa
Plastic jesus on my dashboard.
veritas odium parit
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

1456200423 wrote:
Mensa says: God chooses you, you don't choose God.
Mensa says: Ask anything in God's name and you will receive it, providing you have (good reason) to receive it.
I explained to God that I needed it for this and that
Unless their belief is entirely wrong it's your moral obligation to correct a wrong That is respect!
The Bible says trust no one, but put your trust in Christ Jesus.
The Bible says that all money gifts are from God and I believe this.
in Jesus name AmenRa
Plastic jesus on my dashboard.
Mensa says: I like you 1456200423 just because you recognize Power, the power of Christ!

Post by 1456200423 »

Mensa says: I like you 1456200423 just because you recognize Power, the power of Christ!
It's like hitting a puppy. :-(
I like you too. :-)

Praise Bob.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxsGyljd6B0
veritas odium parit
Blair

Post by Blair »

mensa-maniac wrote:Mensa says: The Bible seems at times like a contradiction, God expects us to love one another yet we're not to trust no one. Who can explain this one?
Um..it's a load of bollocks?
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

1456200423 wrote:
It's like hitting a puppy. :-(
I like you too. :-)

Mensa says: What do you mean it's like hitting a puppy?

Praise Bob.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxsGyljd6B0

Post by 1456200423 »

mensa-maniac wrote: Mensa says: What do you mean it's like hitting a puppy?
Act of sensless cruelty. :-/

We the Sheople
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssCPSlvE0BM
veritas odium parit