A Dandelion is Useful, Dandelion Wine can be made from it!

Post questions or suggestions here.
mensa-maniac

A Dandelion is Useful, Dandelion Wine can be made from it!

Post by mensa-maniac »

A Dandelion is Useful, Dandelion Wine can be produced from it!

Let's talk about useful, are you useful, can you be turned into something useful? Think about it, and don't think that your God's gift to women or men, because unless you're useful who cares. Just a bunch of wind-up energy shaking hyenas running wild in a world gone wild.

But, of course who doesn't like a party now and then, with them it's daily partying, how on earth could college girls and boys study with that and more going on steady? Today they probably wonder how they ever made it through those days.

I want to kick my butt into gear and get things rollin, because I already want to start a second book before I've produced a first. The first one I worked 4 years on, then lost it to Lulu.com, they tried to say I must have deleted it. I told them only a fool would delete 4 years of work. I got trapped inside their system is what happened. Once inside the Studio I couldn't go back, their system locked me in and expected me to go to level two, when all I wanted to do was check out the Studio. Before that, someone contacted me from Lulu.com offering me to sell my work to them the way it was. I told them my book was not completed yet and I wasn't interested in selling it until completed. Then I lost my work shortly afterwards.

I got off track as I sometimes do.

I wonder how my personality or character will be affected when I enter menopause. I heard a host on TV say "its like the lights go out folks" I hated hearing this dude say those words, it bugged me so much I'm still carrying it.

People are so thoughtless sometimes, I often wonder if it's not better to be useless, at least you can make yourself useful. But when you're thoughtless, you're all kinds of horrible things. Someone thoughtless learns the hard way.

Do you feel useless sometimes? What do you do about it? Do you do anything at all or just continue to veg. out. Being useless leads to doing something, you get so sick and tired of being useless, that you put your thoughts into gear and motion and actually do something. It could be something you've never done before, now that's interesting. Bordom can be good, it acts as the initiator to erradicate the procrastinator.

Being useless is ok to a degree, but never ever let it control you, or you'll actually believe you're useless. But, you're not really, you're just stagnant and need changing that's all.
Kunga

Re: A Dandelion is Useful, Dandelion Wine can be made from i

Post by Kunga »

What did you do today that was useful ?

How's your book comming along ?
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Kunga wrote:What did you do today that was useful ?

How's your book comming along ?
Mensa says: I've been useless all day long, nurturing a stiff neck and back, but I did put the dishes in the dishwasher, and I did wash laundry, so not entirely useless.

About the book, I haven't decided yet. I'm still adding to my first attempt The Contemplations of Foresta Gump, in which I may or may not complete it, but I really should, because Foresta Gump is world-wide known and she will sell herself.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Mensa, you better make sure there are no copyright infringements on the name Foresta Gump. Although it is not exactly Forest Gump it is still copying . Just suggestion....you can't afford to be sued.