What or Who hurts You and Why?

Post questions or suggestions here.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Are you a victim to yourself or a victim to others, do you listen to their inflicted bullshit upon your being?

If you listen to their inflicted bullshit upon your being, then you're a victim to yourself and them. Don't listen to any bullshit from anyone, walk the other way and don't look back until the way is clear again.

Change the way you've been handling situations if they've failed you. Change is always good, it gives one a different perspective on life. Change is not only good it is necessary to change things that hurt you. Sometimes we get into a habit that is hurting us and everyone can see it but YOU! Habits are hard to change, but it's vital for goodness sake, otherwise they will remain habits that are affecting you, affecting your health, your character, your person.

Ques: Why are you letting others hurt you, why?

Ans: It's not like you're letting them, it's more like they've found an escape goat in you. They are familiarizing themselves with the hurt me neon sign flashing from your forehead and using that to dump on you. So in essence you are putting out 'hurt me vibes' to the people you are connecting with.

And to STOP that from furthering, you start to take the stance of protecting yourself from fucked-up individuals who are out to hurt anyone revealing their 'hurt me sign natures' upon their foreheads.

Ques: Who hurts YOU?

Ans: This 'who' that hurts you has power over you, otherwise they wouldn't be able to hurt you anymore. Love does not deliberately hurt someone, it corrects them. One must gain power over themselves, so they do not remain victimized.
HUNTEDvsINVIS

Re: What or Who hurts You and Why?

Post by HUNTEDvsINVIS »

i never cry for myself, only for other people. i hate to see what they do to themselves. its so ugly.its ugly as sin and as an artist i dont like to see ugly things.
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

m-maniac wrote:It's not like you're letting them, it's more like they've found an escape goat in you.
One learns something new every day at Genius Forum.
rcbako

Post by rcbako »

I think we feel sorry if we are guilty. If not we will not be affected anyway. Besides, the only person who can hurt you is the person you love.

vacation bible school
Last edited by rcbako on Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cahoot

Post by Cahoot »

Find who is hurt

to know what and why,

which

requires sensitivity,

rather than desensitization.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

rcbako wrote:I think we feel sorry if we are guilty. If not we will not be affected anyway. Besides, the only person who can hurt you is the person you love.
Mensa says: Yes, I agree, because people expect things to go their way, and when they don't, it hurts us. In Love, both partners expect things to go their way, the best way to go with is whoever has the best solution. For men, generally, they tend to take a back seat to women, unless they know within themselves what is the right answer and they usually are spot-on!

Mensa says: If a man sleeps with a woman, from that experience he will know if she's a keeper, and it's all in the fit! People are constantly getting hurt from jumping-in-the-sack with each other and feeling guilty later on, and thinking they are in love, and they do it over and over again.
cousinbasil

Post by cousinbasil »

My shoes hurt me. I think it's because they are too tight.