Voices Today Become Forefathers Tomorrow

Post questions or suggestions here.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

This post is directed for the serious philosophers like the QRS, on this forum. Serious-minded intellects never go unnoticed, only while they are alive. Then, media attention attracts the people to someone like say Kevin Solway--unique and tolerating, who continues to entertain or maybe educate us with his unique ability to intellectualize, philosophize,polarize, hypnotize, solarize, and all the other ize's, he so adequately puts forth.

Then there's David Quinn, the good sage, not daring to foul his tongue, for the goodness will seep out, ah, but not so, for divine goodness is over abundant and floweth over, so sinneth cannot dwell where purity reigns.

And then last but not least my Dan the man shot me and ran, ran spewing his tongue because he can, and because he did, he flipped my lid, I nearly slid, stayed on the grid, his tongue he rid, foul spewing kid, he bid syd! Just kid ding!

This post took a turn I see, it was purely meant to be something seriously philosophical.
vwxy493

really nice ralph lauren polo shirts

Post by vwxy493 »

polo shirts

These are 9 pieces Ralph Lauren Classic-Fit Big Pony Polo100% Brand New!
100% SATISFIED YOU!
100% Cotton, Brand new with tags
A bold reinterpretation of a heritage classic pairs a country's flag with Ralph Lauren's signature Big Pony for a look that is at once iconic and fresh.
2 mother of pearl buttons, in lapel and short sleeve style,
excellent condition and multiple colors are available
vwxy493

ralph lauren polo shirts

Post by vwxy493 »