Post questions or suggestions here.
pierdog

EVER BANGED A CHEAP PROSTITUTE?

Post by pierdog »

I HAVE
Nick

Re: EVER BANGED A CHEAP PROSTITUTE?

Post by Nick »

I assume you're not including the cost of the doctor's appointment and prescription drugs that followed.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Can't say I have. No way she was cheap.
HUNTEDvsINVIS

Post by HUNTEDvsINVIS »

no. it must be so weird to be male.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

you are the cheap one
Kelly Jones

Post by Kelly Jones »

Interesting question because it can be interpreted in several different ways:

- have you ever agreed with someone who sold themselves cheaply, that they were cheap, and acted on that agreement?

- have you ever chosen to act on someone's choice to prostitute themselves for other people, in order to take advantage of that, yourself, in a way that directly tells them that you think they are a prostitute and worth such ?

- have you ever taken advantage of someone's choice to prostitute themselves for your sake, in a way that tells them that you think they are a prostitute, and worth only that to yourself?

- have you ever been forced by a prostitute to use their services because they won't let you interact with them on any other level?

The last is the most interesting one.

Cheap can also be interpreted to mean: they want to be competitive with other prostitutes, and therefore want to sell themselves as much as possible (this means they believe they are wholly a prostitute and are happy to be so); or, they hold themselves cheaply (meaning, they do not want to be a prostitute); or, their services are poor quality (which could mean they don't want you to prostitute them, but hold clients in contempt).

Blair

Post by Blair »

-it could also mean a prostitute that is super-thrifty, always looking for a discount, uses coupons, never pays for the meal and so on.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

or you could of given her MORE than what she asked of you....being the generous person that you are
what was the sexual gratification worth to you ?
priceless ?

was it worth risking your life for ?
it's cheaper/safer to fuck yourself isn't it ?

you are the reason she's a hooker in the first place,
blame yourself if you get HIV.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

These cheap whores have the audacity to say that lying on their backs having sexual intercourse is work. They are insulting the working people. And I'm not judging these prostitutes, I'm simply calling a spade a spade.

Just because they get paid for decorating themselves up like a christmas tree and flaunting their bodies in a degrading way doesn't mean they are working, they are whoring is what they are doing and being rewarded with pay.

This practice has been around in Jesus's time, yet Mary Magladene was forgiven.
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

@ mensa-maniac: judging a whore after posting a thread saying you dont judge people nullifies your credibility whatever your excuse. @ Kunga: condoms block STDs, a whore is less likely to fuck anyone bareback than a non-whore, I paid what she asked BUT I was very generous & unselfish in bed ensuring she enjoyed herself before I did. I may see her regularly, likely this weekend. What do you guys think? $60/half hr? Go for it?
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

have you ever had a real girlfriend ?
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

pierdog wrote:@ mensa-maniac: judging a whore after posting a thread saying you dont judge people nullifies your credibility whatever your excuse. @ Kunga: condoms block STDs, a whore is less likely to fuck anyone bareback than a non-whore, I paid what she asked BUT I was very generous & unselfish in bed ensuring she enjoyed herself before I did. I may see her regularly, likely this weekend. What do you guys think? $60/half hr? Go for it?
Mensa says: Oh, so calling a whore a whore discredits me, what bullshit that is. So calling a dancer a dancer discredits me too. I wasn't judging the whore, I simply called her by what she is, that doesn't discredit me. And not only is a whore a whore she's a stupid one too, for risking her life, like it is meaningless. This is not judging, this is stating facts! Perhaps, by my adding the word cheap to the whore makes it sound like I'm judging her, but a whore is a cheap whore even though she may not be expensive, she is cheapening herself. You stick up for her because you affiliate yourself with her which makes you the whore master. And if you still pay her and you stupidly fall in love with the whore, ask yourself one question, would you want it known that you have a whore for a girlfriend. And by-the-way if any airhead wishes to discredit me go right ahead, it wouldn't bother me a bit, because I am credited with a truth, and that cannot be discredited in reality.

Mensa says: And just because I am credited with a truth, this doesn't mean I can't be wrong!
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

@ Kunga: yes, I've had much more than just 'a girlfriend' in my 30 years of life but I've been pretty dry the last two years without anything lasting more than three weeks while my financial situation has improved in spite of the recession, so SHOULD I SEE the whore 2-3 times monthly?
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

pierdog wrote: SHOULD I SEE the whore 2-3 times monthly?
NO. If you can't see her as a human being worthy of love and respect but only as a sex object /whore then it's better to masterbate. i hope you meet someone you can have a loving relationship with someday. What's your problem anyways ? Are the women there only looking for someone with a good income ? What kind of woman do you like ??? Surely there is someone for you...be patient.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Kunga,

What exactly is your moral objection to prostitution?
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

@ Kunga: No, I don't see the experience as entirely lustful. My problem is that women are bitchy, superficial drama-queens irrespective of my education/income or their's or their size, age, shape or culture. My looks are rated 8.5-9/10, I had app 20 relationships, I'm educated with average income, above average last 2 years during which I've been sex-dry. WTF?
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

Dan Rowden wrote:Kunga,

when they are treated like dogs and abused
when they are underage (children)

http://womensissues.about.com/od/rapese ... uornos.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7En-A1k1Ac

edited because i posted a movie (i thought it was a documentary)
Last edited by Kunga on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

pierdog wrote:@ Kunga: No, I don't see the experience as entirely lustful. My problem is that women are bitchy, superficial drama-queens irrespective of my education/income or their's or their size, age, shape or culture. My looks are rated 8.5-9/10, I had app 20 relationships, I'm educated with average income, above average last 2 years during which I've been sex-dry. WTF?

Not all women are bitchy.
Are all men assholes ?
you just haven't met the right woman.
ever date an educated, creative,intelligent woman ?
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

@ Kunga: if you'd read my post, you'd have noticed that I have dated the type of woman you described. I agree that not all women are bitchy BUT 'superficial' & 'drama queen' describes the rest either singularly or in various combinations. The ancients, the philosophers & the players are right about women. It was normal to get & stay married and have kids at a young age even with a menial job before Women's Lib.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

pierdog wrote:@ Kunga: if you'd read my post, you'd have noticed that I have dated the type of woman you described. I agree that not all women are bitchy BUT 'superficial' & 'drama queen' describes the rest either singularly or in various combinations. The ancients, the philosophers & the players are right about women. It was normal to get & stay married and have kids at a young age even with a menial job before Women's Lib.
Sorry Pierdog...i didn't see where you mensioned you dated intelligent,creative women.
i think that if you can let go of your predetermined attitude towards all women you might have better luck.
it's your attitude.
forget all you think about women.
you are attracting exactly what you think about women ( bitchy, drama queen, etc)
think loving beautiful thoughts of loving beautiful women.
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

My attitude is 6 months old.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

pierdog wrote:My attitude is 6 months old.

well how do like feeling that way ?
does it make you happier ?
is it the truth ?
are your feelings based on frustration & anger ?
pierdog

Post by pierdog »

It sucks feeling that way out of disappointment, makes me no happier but the truth is that the whore makes it pretty good and surprisingly not that far from ideal.
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

Kunga wrote:
Dan Rowden wrote:Kunga,

when they are treated like dogs and abused
Well, I think that's bad in any "job", but fair enough.
when they are underage (children)
Again, fair enough, but I wasn't thinking of anything like that, really.
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

pierdog wrote:It sucks feeling that way out of disappointment, makes me no happier but the truth is that the whore makes it pretty good and surprisingly not that far from ideal.

do you think she would like to be called a whore ?
i think it's degrading .

she is a human being trying to survive.
i bet she would rather go to school and get an education instead...
or be with someone that loves her or married.

it was kind of you to want her happiness in bed...before your happiness...
she probebley wishes all Johns were like you.
but she's probebly tired of sex.
unless she is over-sexed & loves it.

do you know how old she is ?
what are her dreams and aspirations ?
does she like what she's doing ?