Goodbye!

Post questions or suggestions here.
IJesusChrist

Goodbye!

Post by IJesusChrist »

I googled genius forums, I met a bunch of non-social assholes, and a bunch of non-social assholes met me and rather disliked the experience! So I'm out of your hair!

I was really pleased to meet Animus, Dejavu, and the two women of the forum Kunga and Mensa, as they are normal, and aren't completely hindered by the size of their internet ego.

I'm glad that we all die some day, and one day the world won't exist with all of you! Thanks for existing and allowing me to realize that!

:)

Try not to miss me too much
To think or not to think.
Blair

Re: Goodbye!

Post by Blair »

What, do you really think you are all that mate?

I don't think you'll be missed, but really nobody should be.
David Quinn

Post by David Quinn »

It's strange to hear of a bloke jumping onto a "genius forum" hoping to meet normal people .... :)

Still, I'm glad that the forum has been of service, even if it was in a negative sense. Thanks for visiting and good luck to you.

-
Pincho Paxton

Post by Pincho Paxton »

Search any forum for a goodbye post, and you will notice a pattern. People say goodbye to make a statement, it's a lot like suicide in a way. I'm saying goodbye, and I want you to all know that I am upset. It's a form of extreme communication, where words alone were not expressive enough to get the message across. Better communication skills would help such a person.
Ataraxia

Post by Ataraxia »

There's something satisfying about being called an egomaniac by a guy named "IJesusChrist"
Dan Rowden

Post by Dan Rowden »

He'll be back. Narcissists are hard to get rid of....
HUNTEDvsINVIS

Post by HUNTEDvsINVIS »

perhaps its not about being social, but about finding the "nature of ultimate reality and the path to enlightenment"

smart people are not always the nicest people because some people are just simply not nice people. the "gods" who i have met, made me shudder a little. i think they fly too high, and my mother says that "the eagle flies alone".

Could you imagine that society is more protective of people who are genuinely frail rather than genuinely strong?

cheers!
Kunga

Post by Kunga »

IJesusChrist....i think it's pretty much the same (eventually) wherever you go on internet forms. i've been wasting my life away on the internet since 2004. you probebly will develop better study habits without the internet forms zapping your energy.....

i wish you much love & success...enjoyed your posts & humor & honesty.

Love,

kunga
Robert

Post by Robert »

Guess we've all got our own conception of social and non-social. Cheerio.
mensa-maniac

Post by mensa-maniac »

Jesus Christ, you need to stop looking at the Genius forum as a social function. Just post and quiet up. Others will respond if the post is worthy of their attention, if not who cares. You should think of your status here as a poster, not a social butterfly.

I detect something is not right through your words, stop feeling sorry for yourself. You are a good poster, you're honest, and that's important. People can relate with honesty. As a poster you're just as good as anyone else and even more so because of your honesty. If others are assholes, that's not your problem, it's theirs. Just don't you be an asshole too. Avoid such assholes. You don't need to leave because you're feeling like you have to. You're allowing yourself to be intimidated through your own thoughts.

You're a beginner here, you have a lot to learn.

See you in the future when you stop seeing the assholes as assholes, and see them as posters.

Donna